Over half the world's population practice an abrahamic religion

>over half the world's population practice an abrahamic religion
>Most common western names are of hebrew origin
>produced the greatest military general
>created the oldest civilization
>created the most common alphabet
>created the number system
>jews are the most successful minority and caused nearly every nation to be butthurt at one point

Are Semites the true master race?

>produced the greatest general
Who?

Of course you are Moishe ^_^

More like monotheism is true cancer of religions.

Hannibal of course.

Jesus Navin

>>created the most common alphabet
Latin? What?
Arabic? Didn't know it was that big,

>Almost all the humans in this world originated from Africa
>Created most of the world's civilization through ex-Africans
>Created almost all of the world world's economy through ex-African hardwork

Aren't africans the most based humans?

The Slavs were enslaved in larger quantities than the Sub-Saharans. As well they were enslaved before the Subs.

That's actually where the term slave comes from.

The Sahara was actually a shield to the Subs for most of History. Only advancements in nautical technology opened them up.

He lost to Scipio and subsequently was relegated to lead a fleet by Antiochus III to Rhodes and he lost to Rhodians...

He was one of the worst strategists in the world, but he was a masterful tactician. Too bad he could not repeat Xanthippus' success at beating of a Roman invasion of North Africa with a force of levies and mercs

>Latin? What?
Latin is based on the Etruscan alphabet, which is based on the Proto-Greek one, which is based on the Phoenician one, which is based on Egyptian hieroglyphs.

No Phoenician script
>abjad

>Most common western names are of hebrew origin
Not really, alot of them are but far from most

>Irish and Scots are the same for sake of my nationalist arguments
>Irish and Scots aren't the same when I want my ethnostate
Phoenix's

>oldest civilisation

Several civilisation popped up as early as 10.000, like the Indus Valley, the Nabta Playaens and others, shill.

Numerals are from the Indian subcontinent, but they do use Sanskrit which is derived from the Phoenician alphabet, but this does not apply to numbers.

No, praising the Sun or Aten is completely justified and logical

Khalid ibn al-Walid

yea kind of. they were the super powered ethnic group of the ancient world, but then jesus christ came to earth and denounced racism.
>And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I tell you that God is able of these stones to raise up children to Abraham.
god doesn't care about your race
>Jesus saith to them: If you be the children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham.
he cares about your actions.

But the greateat general, Subutai, wasn't Semitic

>implying Greeks, Persians, Romans and Egyptians didn't influences the Abrahamic religions just as much as Semites did