I need some advice. Which one of these should I panic sell immediately?

I need some advice. Which one of these should I panic sell immediately?

>SIBcoin
>Spreadcoin
>Patientory

These are among my worst investments and it seems they're never coming back up.

bumpik.

Patientory, it's fucking useless because the medical industry will never pick up that retarded shit. If anybody has that terrible interview with the creator which shows she barely understands her own product please post it

Do I sell now or wait to make a bit of profit?

Hell if I know

You've purchased Patientory. Lol!

I didn't know the creator was an idiot. It sounded like a good project because healthcare shit usually rockets.

SpreadCoin is allright, though.

I'm gonna dump all of my SIBcoins for 50% lower than the lowest price of today.

Am I an evil person?

Shitt....patientory is worse than trig.. Well alright maybe its not that bad, but pretty damn close

I just sold all my

>SIBcoin

>Patientory

Made huge losses but it was better this way. Gonna keep Spreadcoin because it's better than BTC even. Very undervalued.

Patientory

Just sold all PTOY for half of what I paid for them.

I funded somebody's lamborghini but oh well, at least I'm making PTOY plummet.

Wait before dumping SIB. The rest are fucking trash

SIB sucks because localized coins are useless.

all of them jesus fuck, these actually have no future

if you were at least holding sia you could feel decent knowing they actually have a fucking product and use case, what the fuck are patientory token used for?

shit man.

Drop Patientory. I was interested when it came out, but after reading a bit more it's pretty much a giant scam, and a stupid idea.

Convince me to sell Spreadcoin. Never heard anything bad about it.

Spreadcoin introduces personalized wallet addresses which is fucking awesome.

Fuck, man. The most important asset of the company isn't the idea or the product or whatever. It's the leader. That's why Mr. OldNipponeseMan and Dr. Russo-Cuck Skeletor will live on.

>Dr. Russo-Cuck Skeletor

Dr Ruja Ignatova?

Can't say shit about that. Never heard of that shitcoin. If you're looking for a long hold grab MAID. If they ever get that system running you could see that coin go past BTC's value. Huge, huge applications in the field of banking/science, as well as revolutionizing the Internet and storage as we know it.

If you're looking for a high risk medium hold shitcoin grab a couple million MOON.

If you're looking for something that's pretty much guaranteed profit after the August 1 dip grab ANS.

>If you're looking for a long hold grab MAID

I almost did.
But then I realized it's a pretty stupid idea really. Disk space is pretty much free these days, and the average Joe will NEVER need to pay for cloud storage in the blockchain network.

>If you're looking for a high risk medium hold shitcoin grab a couple million MOON.

I already have MOON. It's one of the shittiest investments I've made so far.
The coin is going nowhere. It's literally been $0.000070 for months now.
The only new idea it has is "monetizing likes" which is laughable.

>ANS

No idea what that is.

You sound pretty fucking stupid DESU. I regret trying to help you now.

Honestly how fucking stupid do you have to be to think the purpose of MAID is for storage space? I guess if you bought Patientory though it kind of makes sense.

Everything MAID offers is offered by someone else already.
Golem is a global supercomputer, Aragon is a platform for businesses etc.

And IMO humanity doesn't need a decentralized internet. It would just cause cybercrimes to rise.

Why would you dump SIB? It's a DASH fork and has a cheap masternode, it is only going to go up.

Holy shit is this honestly the average shitcoin investor? No wonder it's so fucking easy to make money in this market.

So far the only argument you've brought on the table is "holy shit ur dumb lol desu".

This is not how it's done.