Siblings get everything they wanted handed to them by my parents

>Siblings get everything they wanted handed to them by my parents
>I, as the oldest had to pay for everything on my own starting from 17, received no help with college and essentially am getting disowned at 20

Explain to me how this is fair or how it gets better. I hate my family so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html
issendai.com/psychology/estrangement/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a scapegoat child. Read up on Narcissistic parents.

I got a pair of 'm too.
Cut them out. I'm preparing to cut 'm out right now...

Lemme find you a good source.

Samefag here.
27, live in parents basement, laid off for a month and a half now.
5 younger siblings and they all get whatever tf they want whenever they want...
As revenge, I refuse to pay rent, move out and eat all the food

You only get one family though... how could I cut them out?

I wasn't given any options after high school. Basically got kicked out at 18 because I smoke weed... almost ten years later and I'm back living in he parents basement. And somehow it's my fault...?

parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html
issendai.com/psychology/estrangement/index.html

While it's aimed at women being abused by their partners, I also recommend "Why does he do that?", because it explains tactics that abusers use. Opened my eyes to what my parents did so I could stop caring and see through their shittiness. Just bear with the books focus on women :)

I cut out my dad after he kicked me out, he eventually found where I was living and realized what a giant douche he was

Stay a victim then.

Just saying user that I'm not sure which is worse. Can you share your experience?

II's guys like us who start out as the runt of the litter. While our sibilings get money for cars, college, etc. We get jack shit. It really does feel like our family's are spitting in our eyes. I'm the middle kid in my family and never got help with education, transport, or housing. I've been pulling my own weight since I was 15 and because of some complicated circumstances got screwed out of college completely. forcing me to have to work min wage jobs and trying to pick up some skills along the way . OP you may not be anything like me, but I feel as though everyday I carry on is a day I spit in their eyes right back.

I guess it does feel more satisfying to buy things you've earned through hard work but I cant help but feel betrayed.

Set limits. Give them a chance, maybe two, so you don't have to worry about "what if".
So I gave them a chance to show that they care about me - not expecting anything. Asking if they're interested to chat with me, visiting them, ... and my only expectation was to not get insulted. They failed horribly, screaming and screaming and screaming on each occasion they got.

I have to figure out some practicalities - like preventing them from holding my grandma hostage. Also, my spouse wanted to meet them once more to keep up appearances. They also try to blackmail me by sending me money (I know, weird problem to have, they use it to make threats), so I need to put in writing that I do not want the money and need to get a reply back from them in writing for later legal issues.

I will actually inform them that they ruined their relationship with me. Do not recommend this, it's my character. When my spouse and I move, they won't know my new address. They already don't know my phone number.

also read this

You're an adult at 28, if you aren't at 18. I've been on my own since 16, half my lifetime ago. If you can't accept personal responsibility at almost 30, there probably is no hope for you. Keep on doing drugs and see how far that gets you.

>mfy im an only child, in college pretty comfy but when im back home my mum constantly spites me, bosses me around and never gives me any gratitude for anything ive ever done

Always compares me to my fucking friends and family (user your cousin has a 6 figure salary why can't you find a job) and when im out with her she'll always get a sly dig in at me in front of her friends/family I hardly know and brush it off as a joke, like constantly joking about me will fucking motivate me to do anything.

This pass couple weeks its gotten to the point i just dont even want to go out of the house, i feel depressed to the point of not doing anything and its effecting my relationship with my girlfriend, I try to explain my situation to her and she just says "be upbeat :D".

I want to move out but there are no places in my town I can rent short term for 2 months.

Lol reading most of these posts. No wonder your parents disowned/hate you. You guys are a bunch of self entitled children. If my kids ever acted the way you beta cucks do Id disown them too. OP sounds like one of those kids who are pricks to everyone but cant understand why he's hated/friendzoned by every girl.

I'm pretty sure they can legally kick you out. Also, 27 and living with parents with NO responsibility? They probably give your younger siblings everything because they aren't losers like you.

Fuckin normie

I was actually made to eat out the trash can, beaten with rags etc. So it's not all of us.

Spot the narcissist.
Often a children end up this way because of their parents behavior. How have you not seen this recurring pattern.
I don't see how someone can expect children to become proper adults when the parents themselves seem to be incapable of it.

Wah wah wah. You guys have a lot of excuses as why you fail at life. This generation is truly pathetic. Trying to find excuses for why things aren't handed to them. Why baby boomers ruined everything for them. A generation of selfish whiners.

Good. Don't let your family hand everything to you on a platter like they are with your siblings. Be your own user. Part of the reason I'm in a rut is because my mother has been handing me cash and encouraging me to get into multi-level marketing instead of getting a real job. That, and the job market up where I live is shit if you aren't a skilled tradesman or with the government.

Dumb frogposter

I think you misunderstand. The people complaining are finding excuses and are being petty and childish. This behavior is pathological and immoral. This behavior, however, is a direct consequence of equally pathological and immoral parenting.

>t kike boomer that is incapable of taking responsibility for their actions

just die already

It is. I think I get upset at the fact that instead of changing it they make the excuse to stay the same instead of breaking the mold.

spotted the boomer

Why the fuck would a boomer come to this cuck infested beta site? God Damn this generations retarded too!

This. My "mother" is the perfect example of a narcissistic parent. I cut off all ties with that fat bitch, but she tries to invite me to family gatherings and shit sometimes. I just ignore her calls.

A breeder does not a parent make.

My bet is because you are a homossexual

Suspicion confirmed.

Tell them you're not paying for a nursing home and that you believe in "death with dignity".