B-b-b-b-b-but g-g-g-guys....you s-said t-that 100$ b-billion was supposed to be a d-drop in the ocean...

B-b-b-b-b-but g-g-g-guys....you s-said t-that 100$ b-billion was supposed to be a d-drop in the ocean...a d-drop in the ocean, guys....!????

It will go to $1 t-trillion total market cap, r-right, guys???

I should just h-hold

>hodlers

at this point it's just getting sad

SELL SELL SELL

B-b-but you supposed to b-buy the d-dip, right, g-g-guys? Too late to sell now...r-right?

Stop thinking crypto is gonna make you a millionaire overnight. "Hodlers" will come out winners if they picked good coins, but it's gonna take awhile.

You can make immediate money by trading / arbitrage, but that takes a lot of WORK, something you are probably averse to.

So either work it, or just hold and stop checking the price every second of every day and do something more productive with your time. The end.

unfortunately there are no good coins

>only 2 months of amazing easy gains
Really? It couldn't have lasted a bit longer?

100$ B DROP IN THE OCEANN GUYS

DROP IN THE OCEANN

JUST A DROP

TRILLION SOON RIGHT GUYS

RIGHTT? ?T? T? ?T?T

Yup. It's only a matter of time. But go ahead and keep thinking crypto is dying and going to zero like an old fart if that's what you're into.

ETH

Just leave Veeky Forums all smart people left a long time ago

unscalable, killed by ICOs, centralised and bugged

next

FCT?

>unscalable
Guess every blockchain coin is fucked then.
>centralised
The core dev team deciding something and the entire network agreeing with the decision does not constitute centralization, just cooperation
>bugged
The ethereum network/blockchain itself has never been hacked, only faulty solidity code
>killed by ICOs
ICOs tie up more eth that isnt in circulation, eventually driving up the price.

Don't listen to this retarded faggot.

>Guess every blockchain coin is fucked then.

Gratz, now you get it. Blockchain is in fact a meme. It has no real use.

>The core dev team deciding something and the entire network agreeing with the decision does not constitute centralization, just cooperation

Vitalik death rumour smashed ETH hard. Centralised. Vitalik bailed ETH out on DAO.

>The ethereum network/blockchain itself has never been hacked, only faulty solidity code

Meme, it is lagged and unscalable.

>buy my shitcoin at 200

Its just too early for blockchain, this is the first round of innovation.. its unscalable currently. Needs a new innovation to be able to get high tx throughput per sec

blockchain tech has a future

it will be in probably 10 years or so

most of the trash today will be rendered worthless

very comparable to first interent boom, there was real value there but got way too hyped takes a long time for these infrastructures to be put into place

>Vitalik death rumour smashed ETH hard. Centralised. Vitalik bailed ETH out on DAO.

1) No, fuck I hate this meme. The price, and the entire crypto market, had already been tanking for a view days when that rumor started.

2. Vitalik proposed a solution to the hack that most of the community agreed with. If you think the hack should not have been reversed then your issue is with the consensus of the community. I don't think you understand what "decentralized" actually means.

>Vitalik death

Wish this meme would fucking die. It was the Bancor ico fiasco that clogged transactions, leading to network lag that caused people to lose confidence in ETH. Vitalik death obvious fake news was just added fud after the crash already began.

I like you

Retard it's just a minor crash compared to what we've already experianced. Have some faith and hold your little bag.

Its a droppp in the ocean right guys? Please tell me this will be a trillion $ market, pleeasseeeeee mommyyy please make it go up, mommyyyy

It will 100% be a trillion $ market...within 10 years. Adoption, especially with large corporations, moves much slower than you'd expect it to.

>the TCP/IP protocol aka bitcoin protocol will dissapear in the next 10 years just like TCP/IP protocol did

This goes on until a shitcoin hits mainstream. Then it dumps, because "buy the rumor, sell the news" and "uber drivers giving crypto tips". ETH went through this cycle and it is over now.

buy the dip

Reminder.

>crypto without jews
kek m8. Who the fuck do you think blockstream and EEA are? They've been in crypto years.

Ethereum is closer to TCP/IP than Bitcoin, considering it's designed from beginning to be a platform for running code. Rootstock was an afterthought and unfortunately that will always be reflected in the design.

Toppestkek