You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tesla-sales-stopped-in-hong-kong-tax-break-for-electric-cars-scrapped-2017-7?international=true&r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sold me. Who should I make the cheque out to?

I have heard bad rumors about this man from the higher ups.

investing in one person?
what happens if he dies?

Because he raped that girl...?

I'm convinced. Just tell me where to invest, preferably cheaply because I'm no a limited budget

I've read his biography and he was an arrogant chump when he was younger, and I'm sure he still is nowadays
explain

He needs government money to keep his business going.

didn't he already pay the Tesla lone

amber heard

>dating a roastie whor
I remember she taped depp secretly just imagine the shit she will do/has done to this retard

Smug piece of shit with a lot of hubris who can't turn a profitable quarter even with millions of dollars from the government and endless hours of work from underpaid employees

Calling him a businessman is like calling China's version of capitalism a free market. A more accurate title is the federal entrepreneur

I love Hansen.

I don't have any money

Except he's built the best car in the world lmao

Where the fuck is my model 3?

Nice! Just bought 100k!

That's one of the best hair plug jobs I've ever seen. Looks natural af. Just bought 100k.

He's all hype and no tangible value. People throw money at him because he's been hyped to no end.

Tesla is way overvalued. People think when they're investing in Tesla they're also investing SpaceX and Hyperloop.

They're investing in his name.

Kind of like Trump.

Ah yes buy high sell low. Just bought 100k

what crypto did he make?

Also the piece of shit innovation-killing, backdoor-dealing, circlejerking oil and auto lobbies and politicians are blocking sales of Tesla by prohibiting dealerships in many states. Most people won't consider buying a car they can't see, touch and test drive.

He put his penis into a girl's vagina when she didn't want his penis anywhere near her vagina, he had to hold her down to do it. She did not enjoy the experience but he did. Oh how he did.

Right except once again, they've built the objective best car in the world.

Cmon like you've never done this. Do you even lift

businessinsider.com/tesla-sales-stopped-in-hong-kong-tax-break-for-electric-cars-scrapped-2017-7?international=true&r=US&IR=T

It's going to be like that in all European countries as well

Once I lifted a suitcase when we were going on vacation but I dropped it on my toe, I still remember the pain. Since that experience I have had a very low affinity for lifting, I push things and if I must boost their elevation then I kneel and give them a tiny toss.

Kek

If he built the best car in the world we would call making it buying a tesla. Except we don't because they still suck. The best car in the world is currently Porsche 918 if you want electric and aventador if not.

cause he's a stupid white african dating a roastie whore

Obviously taking affordability into account..... Teslas will soon be as cheap as a malibu or fusion whereas the shit you're talking about will always be a million dollars

>Obviously taking affordability into account
Then don't call it "best."

I don't believe in cults of personality

And I still won't buy one because electric cars don't make sense for Northern climates.

He's a fucking idiot saying muh future will be compromised by highly intelligent AI that will rule humanity...
And in the other hand he's singlehandedly throwing cash in project that will merge human brain with AI/computer..

I have reasons to believe he will singlehandedly destroy humanity
Also he's a cuck and already got his 3 wishes and his next project will fail miserably

Legit conman

Stay away from his shilling you've been warned

i'm poor.

I wish i could be this guys poor Apprentice, and get in the illuminati circle he is in

ya cause you wouldnt fuck that if you could LOL

Trumptards are against, which is a good sign that he's intelligent and doing things correctly.

>muh government loan

Teslas are currently used in winter climates and work great with no battery degradation, and great traction.

The only profits he makes are in the form of government handouts

I would invest in this man because, somehow, he has more hair in this pic
than this one

IF Elon doesn't disclose his asteroid mining activities is that unethical because it will crash the gold market and possibly cause global instability?

So, you're saying he's a winner?

Kike. There I did it in under 10

FYI, oil companies and an unknown car company have created an industry group with the express purpose of spreading criticism and disinformation about tesla. Tesla will severely damage the fortunes of some big industries, I'm honestly surprised they haven't yet tried to murder him.

But be aware, 95% of tesla criticisms are corporate propaganda.

Something will be released regarding him in a matter of weeks and will completely ruin him.

Because it feels like he's been TOO successful, and God is going to take back by giving him a stroke or something, tanking shares in him.

Because the returnes would be too small. His shares is too expensive.