Nice just bought 100k

yea it's called ETH

That creature on the right probably still has a gf

tell us how to or is bullcrap

drains from myetherwallet :-X

Nice larp dude

Prove it and drain from 0x5894110995B8c8401Bd38262bA0c8EE41d4E4658

Kill it with fucking fire jesus

Doubt you even know the first thing about programming. 0/10 FUD, could have at least created a few wallets that looked drained.

Post your address and I will give you my address to drain from.

found an exploit in your mom drained her faster than you can say ICO

Guy on the right is actually pretty aesthetic

Even with all the body mods

It kills me inside to know these "people" probably have jobs

I wouldn't be surprised if a nigger or spic winds up believing the dude on the right is a demon and kills him.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd like to see one of these people visit a place such as India or somewhere in Africa just to see what happens to them.

Im never sleeping again

post your eth address, op, and i'll send you 1 eth if you prove it

Op here i actually got banned so posting with a new id

Send the eth plz

0x15e06923ffbff342e1893a24af4f98f17435ca1d

Fucking normies

I really hope the guy on the right was in some type of horrible accident that left him disfigured and he said fuck it im going to make the most of it

yeah go suck him off dude

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

>well now that's a surprise! I'm used to every asshole smooth skin in this town giving me shit cause I look like a corpse

People that do this to themselves are manifesting their inner ugliness & immorality. They are specifically trying to abuse the feminization of modern society, specifically trying to see how far they can push & abuse the absurd levels tolerance western society has allowed.

They are attempting to portray ugliness and uniqueness or "art", it is an attempt to reject the reality of beauty itself, an attempt to assert that beauty is entirely subjective or social construct.

If you were to try and kick these people out of your private business on the basis of not wanting degenerates around you or your customers, they would relish the opportunity to try and paint you as a bigot or overly judgemental person, to try to claim you are violating their "right to express themselves". But the truth is that sometimes you can judge a book by its cover, these people would be the very first people to lose their fucking minds and turn into total savages in any kind of crisis scenario. In times of peace they follow the rules as little as possible, and not because they believe in the logic behind the rules, but because they know they can only push so far while western civilization is still somewhat stable.

These people aren't not even human anymore, they don't deserve to live among us.

na pham they look chill as fuck in their fucked up alien way, I don't think these people would cause any trouble on their environment, and I'm pretty sure they are aware that normal people can't feel comfortable around them, and accept it

you on the other hand sound pretty mad tho

Thanks for the lecture grandpa

nah they look like degenerates with mental illnesses. you couldn't pay me to be in the same room as those people. you probably look like them if you think they look chill in any way.

Why do you care so much?

Jfc lmao

na I'm pretty good looking user, they're just funny looking

I'd gladly be paid to be in the same room as those people, I'll probably go ahead and touch those bumpy things on their faces and see if they budge too

i don't care, it took me 15 seconds to write a comment. why are you defending walking human waste? you can tell these people have never done anything productive in their life

It's pretty big in my city.
I know a few of the body mod folks, even 2 nullos. Most of them have jobs in piercing, tattooing, body mods, etc. Most of them also have dysmorphia really bad lol.
Also a lot of what you see online is temporary, it's done with saline and such.

Uh.
CERU my nigga. Now it's biz related.

>nah they look like degenerates with mental illnesses.

Pretty much describes most people in my corner of Murrica....

If a vigilante squad of the average mongrels I live near descend on these two I expect them to come out on top tbqh

People have been mutilating themselves since time immemorial.
Calm down, grandpa.

>he says as he posts about valueless monopoly money on a Pakistani goat herding BBS

Mutilation is bad enough, this is much worse.

Is this the Bogdanoff's arch nemisis?

This is the meme we need, not the one that we deserve right now

Arise, Diablo, Lord of Terror!

Me in the back

>tfw have tattoos and made 800k in crypto this year while the people calling tattoos degenerate probably bought at ath

you don't feel bad about it at all? I mean conscience-wise?

sure, larping degenerate

>smart enough to make good money
>ruins his body anyway
cmon

>pretends his body isn't being ruined from the inside out
>is a faggot

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm only getting stronger.

neither of those is true, but the other guy did admit to having tats. lol

why would i feel bad about having a tattoo

LEVITICUS 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

been in it since 2013, stay mad

>being a christcuck in 2017

You are everything I want to be.

>tfw all those missed chances

Congratulations, you have expressed exactly the reaction that these mods are meant to provoke, challenge, and deconstruct. Everything you assume about modded people is a projection that comes completely from you, and says more about your own attitude and beliefs than theirs.

Personally, I think the guy on the right looks badass, I would have done something else with the ears though. Dude on the left doesn't really look cool, IMO.