Why are nearly all CEOs and people in leading positions male? Why is there such a lack of women?

Why are nearly all CEOs and people in leading positions male? Why is there such a lack of women?

Could it be that women aren't good for anything else besides blowjobs and house work?

men do desicions based on absolute logic and end result
women do it following their emotions which is a very big tradeoff

Why are they all jews?

Jews have the highest average IQ and a culture that promotes good work ethic.

Women tend to not have the mental stability to make the cold, rational decisions that are needed to be an efficient CEO.

Jews have connections and institutions and governments and banks and view non-Jews as chattle, i.e. they're sociopaths.

women should not be in positions of power. they are molded by men

>good work ethic
oy vey

This meme again.
Askhenazi Jews are supposedly one standard deviation above whites.
So 50% of the best jews should be = to 16% of the best whites.
There's about 6 million Jews in America and 200 million non-hispanic whites.

16% of 200m = 32 millions
50% of 6m = 3 millions

And yet, half of American billionaires are Jews...

Work ethic alone cannot explain 1 out of 10 turning into 1 out of 2. Top Jews benefit immensely from nepotism.

I love how /pol/ sounds exactly how BLM talks about white people

top kek

>Could it be that women aren't good for anything else besides blowjobs and house work?

Nope, you're just a loser dating other losers. 2 losers need each other.

>men do desicions based on absolute logic and end result.
Half of this board sells their losses during crashes. Shut up.

Because it's really fucking hard to be a top CEO and it involves living an always-on lifestyle where you're doing business shit almost every waking hour.

It's way nicer and honestly probably a much more satisfying life for the type of women who could be CEO to instead be a VP of some department, go home at normal hours to be with kids and hubby. The only reason why dudes do it is because bitches love money and power associated with it.

It's great to know I might find my own loser one day

Carly Fiorina was the president of HP.

those arent logical men
only manchilds

wow, congrats op youve finally used your brain enough to discover the patriarchy that controls everything. this is why im a feminist

Why are nearly all CEOs and people in leading positions Indians? Why is there such a lack of whites?

Could it be that whites aren't good for anything else besides clapping on baseball games and eating burgers ?

>If you dont like jews you are /Pol/!!!!!!
What then you fucking kike shut up

Go buy some bancor Golem And patientory then you Go girll

Is the little girl mad at her inferiority? Way to show more proof that men make better leaders.

cuz white males are evil , and thats a good trait to be ceo.

thats why jews are like 50% of the 1%

thats not true though, only retards do this

>Could it be that women aren't good for anything else besides blowjobs and house work?

what's always funny to me is Veeky Forums will constantly shit on women for being stupid/bitches/worthless and in the very next thread be screaming SAUCE or WHO IS THIS SEMON DEMON??? like thirsty fucking teenagers in the very next thread.

>t. woman

typical female using logical fallacies

How do your examples contradict tho?
A women can be a bitch, stupid and worthless and still be a semon demon, that's exactly what women are good for, being fap material.

>being a wet hole / object to fuck is supposedly the opposite of "stupid and worthless"
If anything you've just proven the point.