I can't take much more of this

I can't take much more of this

you're fault for buying the all time high

*your

Just bought 100K
You could've sold me some of your bags. Instead I got some other faggot's

It's literally the only green coin right now that isn't being pumped and dumped.

Expect it to go even lower at this rate.
BTC is heading back to below $1000.

ur*

MY
ARKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

could be.

I'd expect it to settle to somewhere about 30% higher than its previous plateau (around $1k), so maybe closer to $1300, but I'm not prepared to argue with you about the long-term price of a highly volatile asset.

Honestly I'm not even concerned with the price (I'm in the red). With each dip down I stock up more.

just flip some shit coins on the side and prepare to buy more ARK this weekend.

These mastermeme coins are going to fatten my ARK wallet up nicely

This. The cheaper it gets the more I can buy. I couldn't be happier desu. Unlike most of the faggots on Veeky Forums I'm in this crypto game for the long haul, I'm not delusional like most faggots here, I don't expect Lambos overnight.

I will continue to buy and hold coins and tokens that I believe in over years.

How do you not have the patience to wait for September? If you sell it's your own damn fault, just don't look at the numbers until August if you can't handle waiting

How much ARK you guys got? Sitting on 3k right now but I think i'm going to buy another 12K when it hits 38 cents again.

2.4K, should get to 2.5 before this baby explodes in Q4 thanks to biz_classic

I'm aiming to get around 20k before it hits $1 again, I'm hoping there's no news any time soon so it doesn't moon.

I have 3.2k. I'm trying to get as much as possible, the dividends on this coin are amazing, especially if you consider how much it could cost in the future

Its a solid 5 to 10 dollar coin a few years.

you can't take more of what? acting like a little bitch and whining about your decisions?

What are realistic expectations for January 2018

if it goes to $10 I'm gonna get $240 a month just from the delegate payouts. It's gonna be lit

only 100
tfw when fortnightly payments but was told I this mont I wouldn't get paid til 20-21st.

$3-$5