I'm not a /pol/ack, but how in the fuck is the number 6 mil even feasible...

I'm not a /pol/ack, but how in the fuck is the number 6 mil even feasible? I'm trying to understand the logistics of purging that many people outside combat under 4 years and shit does not compute

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1991/06/18/holocaust-revisionist-admits-he-is-not-engineer/b208816c-6c3c-481e-9d66-545a815f8f36/?utm_term=.9102625bd45b
hawaii.edu/powerkills/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go read Snyder of Hilberg.

Nigga, the Hutus did 800,000 in a hundred days with machetes.

That would give us a rate of 8,000 a day, which means that if the Interhamwe had been in charge of the Holocaust, they could have gotten it done in a little under two years.

To put this in perspective, between 15 and 25 million Soviet civilians died during the same timeframe.

You know, people just used to have this silly tendency to die a lot if you put them in camps with little to no food and access to medical care while still having to work a lot
Crazy, I know

So what you're saying is that the Hutus are truly the master race when it comes to genocide?

it's more than just gassing, it's also rounding up all the Jews in towns as they move east with help from the locals, lining them up and shooting, even those who died from typhoid and starvation

How does a comment about the term "PoC" coming off as racist get deleted in a minute, but these Holocaust denial threads are always surviving

not all were gassed la, victims of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising are considered victims of the holocaust, but they died fighting

The remains found don't match up with the constantly revised numbers, nor do the ovens used for cremation match up.

The 6 million number is a lie made up by the Jews for sympathy and political purposes. Nothing more, nothing less.

See Mr Janitor, this is the type of comment that should be deleted.

Now that I've read a lot and I got an informed and impartial view on the Holocaust, I realize that less than 300,000 people died by the spread of typhus and and the spread of starvation from Allied bombing of the supply lines and that Hitler wanted liberation from jewish parasites who pushed for usury, communism, degeneracy. Well done, OP, you see through (((their líes))).

Why, because it's the truth?

You act like the Jews are the only group in history to spread lies for political gain. The Christians did that shit during the inquisition. The Persians did that shit to justify attacking the Greeks.

It's been done by everyone, and is simply a part of history.

The Waffen SS alone stood at around 800,000 in 1944. That means that each one of them needs to kill a measly 7.5 in one year to make it up to 6 million. Obviously, it didn't happen that way, but you're stupid if you think that it's anything other than a matter of administration.

Here's the thing: not even /pol/ denies that over 6 million people were killed in the Holocaust. They only claim that the number of 6 million *Jews* was inflated/invented. You better start wrapping your mind around that, because they certainly killed many millions of Slavs in those camps.

>the number 6 million in reference to Jews has been mentioned before this proves that the Holocaust was fake

why do so many people not understand that 6 million is not the number that died in the camps?
6 million is the total number. Around 3 million of those were killed by other means outside camps.

The Waffen SS were largely a conventional force focusing on conventional fighting, not rounding up Jews for murder.

You're thinking of the einsatzgruppen, which never broke more than 10,000 at any given time during the war. They worked directly for Himmler and operated behind main force units, like the Waffen SS and the Heer, and they were responsible for rounding up everybody on their list, which included intellectuals, communists, gypsies, and any number of people the Germans wanted gone, not just Jews.

Learn some history.

>I will ignore the factual events of history and replace them with my own

Wow, they mentioned six million in unrelated things before so clearly the holocaust is a lie!

What the fuck are you even talking about?

It was more than feasible. Lets look at Auschwitz alone

This document is from the manufacturers of the crematoriums showing that manufacturers show that slightly lesser amount of bodies can be burned in their ovens (which proves that the nazis were overloading their ovens but not to a point where they ceased functioning.)

But lets say the nazis burned the bodies at the rate provided by the manufacturers, Kremas II and III = 2102 corpses per day, and Kremas IV and V= 1120 corpses per day.

3472 corpses x 365 = just shy of 1.3 million per year.

in most wars systematic murder isn't the objective so that's why compared to most conflicts the holocaust seems unreal.

when the state makes it the goal combined with modern tech that wasn't around for earlier genocide, they can break a lot of records

Their numbers may not have broken 10,000, but the total number of people who were part of the einsatzgruppen is considerable larger. That organization had very high turnaround rates, because even Nazis rapidly develop problems after killing people in close proximity day after day.

>wow, it must be true this time

So where's the fuel requests and deliveries needed to continuously run crematoriums 24/7 365 days a year?

>but the total number of people who were part of the einsatzgruppen

Was nowhere near 800,000 as claimed by that user.

No, I'm saying that Germany, as an entity, had a fucking lot of people that it could have turned into Jew-killing. Killing 6 million Jews, or any other group of civilians, is not particularly difficult

That's why I said, very clearly
>Obviously, it didn't happen that way
But I suppose you're too much of a goddamn retard to have gotten that far in my one line of post.

>It's another Holocaust denial bait thread
I honestly wonder why these threads don't just get deleted. Every single time it is /pol/ trolls getting BTFO by people who are educated in history, nothing else ever comes from these threads and they just take up space and time.

>Killing 6 million Jews, or any other group of civilians, is not particularly difficult

Well, on that we can agree.

Hell, just look at Stalin and the Soviets.

Regardless, die Juden are intentionally misleading the public about their "6 million" number, and they should be held accountable for their lies.

>tfw you spent so many countless hours arguing against Holocaust deniers that you've grown sick of the whole thing and became an anti-semite who wishes the Jews had all just died so we could just stop talking about it and put WW2 behind us.

Oy vey...

Rapeape is a nigger

>Gas chambers were re-
ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EkDmogN_48

>unironically mentioning Leuchter

Are you merely pretending to be retarded?

>If I don't understand the debunking of the Leuchter report then that means it is still valid

Okay, I have a question I want /pol/ to answer

Why did the Jews say 6 million? 3 million is just as awful, why didn't they go with 3 million?

Not /pol/, but the usual answers I see from there are:
>6 million is some magical Jewish number from the Talmud
>They needed to be higher death counts than the Armenians and the Ukrainians

So ask /pol/.

well you are obviously a jew hater and just trying to justify your hatred.

>the Talmud
In that case they're only lying to a bunch of old rabbis. Nobody outside of rabbis reads the talmud.
>The Armenians
Less than a million

>the Ukrainians
Not a genocide, famine that affected the entire region including countries and people that weren't Ukrainian.

>OY VEY, THE GOYIM ARE INFORMING THEMSELVES ON THE WORKS OF EXPERTS LIKE LEUCHTER

>This is what ((they))) believe

>6 million is some magical Jewish number from the Talmud
This is litteraly /x/ tier. I can't understand people that think that global conspirators would put ester eggs like in gta in their fucking conspiracy

You'd be amazed as to how much /x/ tier crap is in there about the Talmud. Hell, you get lots of stormfags citing to 'books' of it that don't even exist, like "Midrash Talpioth", which doesn't even make sense etymologically.

>ester eggs
Is that Esther Eggs?
Is that like Jewish Halloween crossed with Jewish Easter?

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1991/06/18/holocaust-revisionist-admits-he-is-not-engineer/b208816c-6c3c-481e-9d66-545a815f8f36/?utm_term=.9102625bd45b

You must have pretty low standards if this is what constitutes an expert for you.

To be fair the Jews are a very /x/ related people.

I dunno, I think it's kind of fun to watch. I mean for the same reason why Romans came up with novel and hilariously cruel ways to feed people to lions.

If anything, it's kind of astounding Hitler didn't kill more than 6 million. The fact that it wasn't 8 or 9 millions proves that the deaths were mostly incidental/accidental, and a result of dwindling supplies in Germany. If anything, the Allied forces killed the Jews, indirectly.

Germans didn't gas 6 millions Jews. Not even the holocaust memorial suggests that.

Most died of Typhus and related camp conditions.

Also its not unreasonable that 6 million died either considering the millions of Soviet Pows that died and they kept track of that due to counting how many the lost and how many they got back.

Also there were several million poles and Ukranians died and they weren't really even trying there.

There weren't that many Jews in Europe to begin with.

He got most of the ones he could find.

>There weren't that many Jews in Europe to begin with.
Then where did all the American Jews come from?

>Allied bombing caused groups like Jaeger's to round up and kill 10 year old children in Lithuania
This is your brain on stormfaggotry.

Same place the European Jews came from.
Hell.

Because the Holocaust is a historical event and debating about it is the only way to educate those who still deny it.

Did you forget the Madagascar plan? Hitler wanted to deport the Jews peacefully, the British wouldn't let him.

>I honestly wonder why these threads don't just get deleted.

Yet actual historical discussion of the Holocaust gets deleted even when the thread isn't /pol/ bait and the thread doesn't descend into /pol/. Yes I'm still bitter about a thread getting deleted.

By the time the Holocaust started, 3 million Jews had already immigrated to the US from Europe. Since they were prosecuted in Europe, but only "discriminated against" in the US. The population of European Jews was in decline starting from the late 19th century, first due to immigration to the US and Levant, and then due to the Holocaust. At it's peak Europe had around 15 million Jews, now it has slightly over 1.

I don't know, but Holocaust denial threads should survive. Mainstream people who view Holocaust denial as a taboo thing inadvertently help Holocaust deniers by giving them the opportunity to claim that they are rebels investigating suppressed knowledge and even giving them some credible reason to argue that perhaps, the victors of WW2 suppressed certain bits of information.

Actually, from what I've seen /pol/acks tend to conveniently hold a floating view of what really happened, which changes depending on what they need for any given argument. They rarely present a concrete theory of specifically what took place, instead they focus on just criticizing the mainstream theory.

Killing millions of people is easy when they can't fight back effectively. Imagine, let's say, that a modern foreign army, several hundred thousand strong, occupied the New York City area and decided to kill every single one of the more than 10 million inhabitants. Literally all they would have to do, assuming that they had people willing to do the job, is send patrols around with orders to shoot on sight. Of course, some people would be able to hide successfully, but how long would it take to kill 90% of the inhabitants? I don't see any reason why it would take more than a few days.

>Hell, just look at Stalin and the Soviets.

Rudolph Rummell studied this extensively.

hawaii.edu/powerkills/

That web page makes me feel bad.

Pol isnt a hive mind they disagree on shit constantly.

Holocaust deniers make me sick!!!!!!!

Whether or not the holocaust happened is not up for debate.

What's next a debate over whether or not the Nazis were justified?

If we start debating facts it'll be another decade til we rebuild the camps and rid the world of those parasites once and for all!

Not a hivemind at all.

Some of us believe the holocaust was brought about by the Jews predatory business practices taking advantage of the distraught and starving german population following wwi.

Others are convinced it was because Hitler knew about the occult practices and blood libel ritual child sacrifice committed by the jews since the days of the roman kingdom (yeah I meant kingdom google it pleb)

Opinions on morality and ethics are not facts. You can agree that holocaust happened and still think it was justified.

That was a joke. Forgot supporting Hitler only reads as sarcasm on /x

Saw this posted on another board

>Not a genocide

Spotted the /leftypol/

>This triggers Schlomo

All according to keikaku.

It was as much of a genocide as any famine in the British Empire. Stalin simply gave no fucks about khokhols dying, especially if that benefited the industry.

But you can believe that commies personally injected every victim with hunger gas if you want to.

the hutus left evidence though

there isn't a single documented holocaust victim autopsy (gassing)

That is consistent with the fuck they burned them shortly after.

Why would they even make an autopsy of them? And even if they did, deniers would just say FORGED LMAO

>The 6 million number is a lie made up by the Jews for sympathy and political purposes. Nothing more, nothing less.
Except it's not. Six million people don't just disappear.

>The Waffen SS alone stood at around 800,000 in 1944. That means that each one of them needs to kill a measly 7.5 in one year to make it up to 6 million. Obviously, it didn't happen that way, but you're stupid if you think that it's anything other than a matter of administration.
Except that's wrong. The Wehrmacht took part in the Holocaust too.