THIS is what Veeky Forums was reduced to

>THIS is what Veeky Forums was reduced to
The only thing that makes me happy about this bearish trend is seeing all you retards suffer after turning this board into a complete shitfest.
>le wojak epic meme posted 202020210120 times a day
>Before the bearish trend 60% of the threads were pajeets shilling shitcoins with their discord butt buddies
>Beggars all over the place
>IT WILL MOON, BUY BUY BUY MY BAGS
>WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT COIN IS USEFUL, LET'S JUST TOSS MONEY AT EVERY SHITCOIN IN EXISTENCE

Thanks for making this board unusable even with filtering. I hope you all lose your money and get out of crypto

>mfw the next big bull run happens

The tears from people who sold will be doubly delicious.

Lol butthurt Veeky Forums fiend with no friends or hobbies is mad that crypto took over his precious basketweaving forum, this is pathetic. Crypto is fun and inspiring, get over it

>Crypto is fun and inspiring
then why is that picture full of people cryin

Not a surprised that your reading compression skills are on par with a grade schooler considering you probably fit into one of the groups I'm mentioning above. If you actually tried to use your brain when reading the text, you would find that I don't mind crypto and have money on it. The problem isn't crypto, it's retarded turbo niggers like yourself who shit up the board and ruin it for everyone. Discussing crypto here would be fun if not for the things I said above.

Yes this is reddit tier sub nowadays and should be removed :

Veeky Forums has always been a containment board for crypto, newfag. It's whole purpose was to get those crypto threads off of /g/.

Oh look, another retard who can't read and tries to strawman. See

>facts are strawmen

Blame summer. All of those demented Wojaks are posted by newfags and larpers. No need to get salty over it.

It's called having fun.

Actually, I'm a whale and I regularly post demented wojaks to drive down the price of alts I want to go long on

>It's called having fun.
Your idea of fun is people posting the same shit for the 122821218912 time? I don't mind posts saying the market will crash, wojacks or some shills here and there, problem is when the board becomes absolutely dominated by those things, like it is now.

The only people who could possibly be losing money right now is people who got in in June.

So new rule suggestions, OP?

>Maximum one sticky for top 3 major crypto currencies, one for Altcoin discussion
>Dedicated sticky thread for begging, anyone who creates a THREAD to beg gets a ban for a month
>Anyone starting a thread to offer coins found not to have shared coins within one hour gets banned

>>Maximum one sticky for top 3 major crypto currencies, one for Altcoin discussion
This sounds like a good idea. As it currently is, the generals should be for BTC, ETH and maybe ANS, the reason I say ANS isn't because I think it is a major player, but because there's always 20 threads per day about it. Probably one of the most shilled coins here on Veeky Forums and almost everyone in the board is holding it.
>>Dedicated sticky thread for begging, anyone who creates a THREAD to beg gets a ban for a month
I disagree with this. Beggar posts should be deleted on the spot and the people making them should get a ban. It's against the rules to beg and it should stay like that.

Another rule:
>General or sticky teaching newfags how to buy altcoins, any other thread along the lines of ''i'm new to crypto, how do i do this/buy this'' should be deleted.

Actually, come to think of it this top3 major currency thing sounds convoluted. as the positions are very prompt to change and as such, the people who previously had a general to them would lose it.

Maybe only 2 major currencies should be allowed to get threads, in this case ETH and BTC, as the position of those two are unlikely to change in the near future. And there should be one general for altcoins.

>General or sticky teaching newfags how to buy altcoins, any other thread along the lines of ''i'm new to crypto, how do i do this/buy this'' should be deleted.
I just don't fucking get it, you can learn everything via Google, why these retards keep making threads asking for help....

Careful bruv, made a post like this awhile back and found myself enjoying a little ban vacation.

Mods must have invested in DGB kek

You already answered your question, they are retards. I'm generally against spoonfeeding newfags like that, but moderation seems like it's almost non existent here on Veeky Forums, so a sticky is a necessary evil.
I have a small hope that hotpockets will read this thread and act like they should.

>sticky is a necessary evil
Why can't we just not spoonfeed people?

>Self moderation on /biz
That won't work because we are outnumbered, I'm willing to bet that at least 70% of the posters now are newfags that came here on may or after because of the crypto boom.

This is a good idea as a general policy, not as a rule. /g/ has 'Stupid Question Generals' which are fun and also contain stupidity from other threads.

> tfw I'm a wagecuck that invested about 1 month of disposable income into shitcoins and they have lost about half their value, whereas normally that money would have gone into alcohol

Lmao I love the ark one I might buy some what's its ATH

>Go to Veeky Forums expecting discussion on business happenings, finance, economics and trends
>Instead get AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's actually pretty funny.