I'm scared Veeky Forums

My profits are disappearing. I bought ltc at $45 and now its at $40. I bought eth at $300 and now its at $200. Overall, my portfolio is down 50%, and I'm pretty much just breaking even right now.

I thought crypto was going to be the ticket out of wage slavery.

There's only one way out.

its almost like you bought a bunch of meme fake currencies with no intrinsic value at the peak before a crash

>Bro normies haven't even heard about crypto
>brb room to grow
>brb all the early adopters start taking profits
>realize we are the normies.
>tfw add crypto to list of pyramid schemes we fell for

Wait and hold op. It will go up again, even if it takes months or years.

tfw early adapters who entered in 2011 (when mining on a CPU was no longer profitable) were the normies back then

Why don't you just calm the fuck down and stop being a faggot?

You ever tried to think long term before faggot?

Do you think those who believed in the fundamentals of bitcoin cared when it fell from $20 to like $2? Do you think they cared when it went from $1200 back down to $200 or w.e it was? Don't think about next week when you're investing, think about where things can be in 1-5 years

HODL doesn't mean you never short

I'm not saying that, I sold ETH at .142, but that doesn't mean that you should think that things don't bounce back and past their previous ATH. If the fundamentals are solid then there's no reason that they won't continue to grow.

Not everything will bounce back, but that's the risk you take when investing. But if you believe in the fundamentals then you should feel confident.

>get robinhood
>deposit $50
>buy TOPS
>wait year
>purchase rolls
>thank later

>Not everything will bounce back
nothing will bounce back

the classic saying is true with everything

don't put all your eggs in one basket

OP, I know that this is scary, but stay calm. Right now is your golden opportunity to get everything at a discount. Remember when you first started in crypto and you just hated yourself for not getting in earlier when everything was cheap? Now is your chance, and it will probably be the best chance you get for a long time.

Just keep buying if you have money to spare. Buy small increments as it continues to go down, because nobody knows where the bottom really is. Sign up for multiple exchanges to increase your limits if you have two.

In a month this will all reverse. In two months we will break even. In three we will be in the green. And next year.... who knows how far ahead we'll be?

Don't sell, buy. Fortune favors the bold.

>bought ltc at $45 and now its at $40.
I am putting half of my 4500-ish BTC playmoney in ltc right before the end of the month. I wonder how much you will lose from panic selling because you actually have something to lose obviously. it's going to be so fun whatever happens.

This is how hodl memes are born.
Suggest you could start to dollar cost average out of the market, starting with 25pc of your stake. don't be an all in kind of trader.
If it drops much more then buy back.
If if gains then sell a bit more.

You will break even this way.

>I thought crypto was going to be the ticket out of wage slavery.

The ticket out is saying "I quit" and walking out the front door...

I'm down to 25%. Putting more money in only amplified my loses instead of recouping them faster. Crypto is a scam. There's no such thing as easy money.

Next time don't buy 12 months into a bull trend, right after a month of coins going exponential. What did you expect?

Bitcoin is either an actual scam or we are still early adopters. It's still widely considered a scam by most people in the US and it is generally not trusted. The media treats it like it's a joke. Either that's the truth or we're still early.

Or crypto markets behave like all other financial markets, with uptrends and downtrends. Cycles are a natural part of markets. Yet it seems like some of you newfags think bitcoin shouldn't.

It just feels bad man

I agree with that but I still don't think we've come close to anything that could be considered peak adoption.

Bought ltc and eth about the same prices as you user. I'm crying right now, don't know what to do. I put a lot of my money into it.

OP, don't buy crypto with money that you can't afford to lose. People say this golden piece of advice not to say that you are doomed to lose it all when it dips in value, but because it fluctuates so much that you don't want to be forced to sell at a loss if you have bills to cover.

It's going to go back up eventually, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this year, but if you hang onto the non-shit coins it's inevitably going to boom again. That's how profit-taking works. Buy low, let it boom, and then dump on the normies, they panic, sell off, rinse and repeat.

If you didn't sell off this time around, just wait until it booms again, if you have extra money laying around now may or may not be the best time to buy but it's worth considering, it's at least not the worst time to buy.

You're suppose to buy low.

Then gold is also a scam.

Is it a troll thread?