Dumping by ICO: Explained

user, since I know you're mentally challenged, let me explain.

You are mentally challenged and think that by buying ETHBTC and breaking the wall, you'll get a chance to go "MOON".

Now, this is where the wall comes in. See, you're retarded because you think ICOs put up walls or do market sells. No, user, they're much smarter.

First take a good opportunity. Let the meme indicators signal "bullish". Then hire some ETH shills. (See yourself.) Then comes the wall. You're an ICO with enough margin.

People think it will moon after .089999. There is no resistance at the barrier of .09! So you keep buying as well as bots. The wall will fall, right?

But you never actually get to the wall. Somehow sell orders keep appearing between you and the wall. That's where the ICOs are actually dumping and you're giving them free money, again.

user, I remind you that this might be too complex for you, but just watch the chart. Enjoy paying the fees for being the maker.

Also, I forgot to mention that after they find that no more buyers will try to get to the wall, they might so some sell orders. Then you and your Lambo dreams end up in the gutter, just like your IQ.

Now do yourself a favor and don't buy the scams.

Jesus, I think you are right.

Sorry, user. The truth hurts. Also, notice the wall hasn't even been touched. Not once.

It's OK, I haven't bought shit in a while. Just been shorting for modest gains when things are in the down. Still puts a knot in my stomach to think about all the manipulation going on.

At least you're smart enough to figure this out. The thing that worries me most is that I think Kraken is involved/colluded with the manipulation.

Yeah, I have no doubt that most of the major exchanges are involved in manipulation to some degree. This is the price we pay for being able to get stupidly high % returns. Cross chain atomic swaps (decentralized trading) is going to be killer.

All the noobs really need to be more careful about what they're doing. Buying at the top in a bear market is like selling at the bottom in a bull market. OP is completely correct, as I have watched this happen several times.

Anyone buying into this replenishing wall will get burned. They say all the advice here is shit but this is one of the nuggets of gold here gentlemen. There is no moon.

GDAX and Kraken are too deep into this. Too deep for comfort.

It is enough to look at the volume from last hour to see that whay you are saying is a plain bullshit.

lol are you fucking stupid? Noone buys INTO the wall you fucking retard

market makers put up the wall so fuck tards see it, and go, oh shit, it's NEVER getting past that wall, so I will sell RIGHT in front of it

THAT's why you never get to the wall. You are selling to the market makers.

What kind of fucking moron sees a huge sell wall and thinks its a good idea to buy that mass of supply? idiot.

I said specifically that the wall is never reached. user, you fit my description perfectly. I'm glad I'm reaching the intended demographic.

I don't see how the volume changes anything. This is cross-exchange and cross-currency. It's about creating enough pressure to make buyers on all exchanges. Fastest way to get USD. Have you heard of arbitrage?

Why are you reacting so heavily to nothing. You're getting upset at him telling stupid people not to do what stupid people tend to do.

You must be stupid.
Sell your crypto.

I see a lot of this on Yobit

>The thing that worries me most is that I think Kraken is involved/colluded with the manipulation.
Oh boy... Kraken is nothing compared to how Poloniex operates.

When I see this fudding against eth I srsly comprehend is time to invest some to it.

2btc's to eth in next dip inc

people like you fund these scam ico's , be proud of yourself.
People will have to learn the hard way

Sure, better wait for btc segwit2x like the ending it had at the test.

SURELY BTC IT WILL GO BETTER WITH SEGWIT2X

And who is paying for the wall???

I have completely quit crypto the last days. See how that bubble pops on and on and on

One will survive.

Not all of us are fucking cowards as you, some of us decide to bet for that one we think will be the one.

the problem is that you got it completely fucking backwards, noone is BUYING towards the wall, thats fucking retarded.

I'm smarter than you, betacuck. Go play with your neetbux somewhere else. He got the description of the sell wall completely wrong. Noone fucking looks at a SELL wall and thnks "wow moon!". It's basically supply and demand.

Someone wants to dump a load of supply on the market, price drives down. He is completely fucking wrong and he's acting like he's hot shit.

He's not hot shit. I am.

whatever

lol at this goy.

I have been telling this retards that crypto behaves like a mixture of forex, stocks and commodities. But ETH has a whole different scenario than BTC, they are run by WS entities with no restriction to do what they are train for.

The idea of hedge funds manipulating the market is not to crash it, but to take everyone money from opposing their trend. The creators have unlimited amount of ETH and billions of USD to play, with the artificial volatility and "legal exchangers" they are profiting like there is no tomorrow.

Told you to cash out. If you are already having 20% gains in a short period go out and rethink. Use MACD, stay aware of ETH holding distribution.

Like OP posted it, the idea is to collect money. Once it hits rock bottom and everyone starts to panic they will froze their coins and buy again to make another momentum till more speculators jump in and so the cycle starts again.

>JP Morgan didn't lobbied to make exchangers legal and easy to deposit for nothing.

I think you're smoking meth and completely retarded.
Congratulations.
They fought past the wall and you're wrong

How deep would you like me to probe your anus with this massive kawk

The wall on Polo melted in less than 1 minute.

I have only 25 ETH now because it might moon eventually. I'm no longer going into the meat grinder.

I'm doing something similar. I went from having a strategy to feeling it's a gamble.

Why would ICOs exchange eth for BTC, especially now that both are falling? Fiat is more useful to them.

you do realize ICOs aren't limited to Ethereum, right?