I have only ever used Poloniex. I have seen many posts slamming poloniex for being shit...

I have only ever used Poloniex. I have seen many posts slamming poloniex for being shit. What is the preferred alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex/status/883215954368483328
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.2300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're all shit
Polo is the least shit
Bittrex is the second least shit

Bittrex.

All major exchanges have their issues these days. Polo is no worse than the other big boys. Bittrex is pretty solid but it's still a small fish.

Does anybody know who is behind Poloniex?

cis white male, safe

Could someone tell me if the story about somoene's account blocked after a withdrawal to coinbase is true? I've seen a lot of complainants on bitcointalk about delays of withrawals but I can't believe in a complete block of an account.

>Polo is the least shit
No, that's fucking bullshit. Polo literally has an UNRESPONSIVE admin (we don't even know who that scammer is) and UNRESPONSIVE support that ignores tickets for MONTHS. Polo administration is actually so inept that they're lazy to mark the ETC wallet that can't receive any deposit as "under maintenance". Are you fucking kidding me? Compare this piece of shit pajeet exchange to, say, Cryptopia, where both the admin and support staff are highly responsive and interactive. Even Chinese exchanges are better than Poloniex, they actually resolve my issues!

Apparently Bittrex, but they don't have many pairs and hardly have any volume.

It's best not to take any advice from 'HODL'er normies because they have no idea what they're doing.

That's an issue with basecoin tos. Not polo.

I've never had a problem with polo support, they usually get back to me in a couple days. Obviously smaller exchanges will have better customer service, thats literally capitalism 101

Are you kidding? Bittrex has much more pairs than Polo, and its volume is comparable

You should read this guys tweets about it. He is kind of a shill for himself and I would never give him money to learn trading but he makes a good point in this post.

mobile.twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex/status/883215954368483328

>been waiting for over 2 months to get verified on polo
>took 3 days with Bittrex
>took 3 days with Kraken
>took 3 days with Bitstamp
I'm not a conspiratorial type of guy, but this does get the ole noggin' a joggin'

Then come and see what people report in their ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.2300

polo verified me in 2 days, still waiting for kraken after 3 weeks
really caresses the cortex

Really, never had a problem with poloniex, and i'm a decent user.

What's wrong with Kraken, anyone? Is it just they don't have every shitcoin listed?

>awaiting approval
literally all he has to do is click a link in his email.

I started on Poloniex and never had any issues. Been doing some major withdrawals to Bittrex recently and they always go through quickly.

I prefer bittrex, only because they haven't imposed some gay daily limit on my account, and because their customer service is 100× better.

Where is their fucking admin? Where is the staff? Why don't they comment on the shit ton of problems that the users have? Fucking lazy bastards, even their Twitter is not updated. Are we going to get Mr. Goxed or what?

And if you never had any problem, that means you didn't use it in a way others did. Go and try to deposit some ETC, see what happens! Just to let you know, the Polo administration has been ignoring this issue for TWO MONTHS already (along with all the other issues), not a single word, not a twit, nothing! When I compare this to, say, Cryptopia, whose administration is extremely responsive, Poloniex is instantly dropped to the pajeet scammer tier in my eyes, there is no excuse for such negligence

>conveniently ignores all those deposit/withdrawal issues

>>conveniently ignores all those deposit/withdrawal issues
im not about to scroll through 100 pages of whiny faggots, 75% of which I'm sure are just too retarded to read on-screen instructions and open their email to confirm their withdrawal.

> Are we going to get Mr. Goxed or what?
Rumors about this for months.

You're just an idiot, sorry

bittrex for altcoins, gemini for fiat

unironically retarded. seriously you may need to see a doctor

Kraken is the best

whatever m80

Started on poloniex, moved all my holdings to bittrex, never looked back.

Only reason why I'd go back to Poloniex is to be a kike and lend coins to margin traders, but if bittrex ever implements a lending feature poloniex will be dead to me

They've been operating for years. And the difference, for example for DGB, volume on polo = 1368 BTC, on cryptopia = 7 BTC.

No wonder they have time to awnser everybodys questions. And to be honest, the risk of being goxxed, is there on every exchange. They could be hacked or have cold storage problems etc.

>They've been operating for years.
Since 2014, in fact, that is 3 years. That is less than Mr. Gox (4 years). Do you know where Mr. Gox ended up?

Sure, but it wasn't there first crash. They had a warning crash

I will say this about polo. Their eth deposit address was not working and it cost me alot of money trying to figure it out. ended up sending to bittrex and it worked first time.