>France is a pussy pushover and Russia is a unstoppable mega power

Please explain?

bump for interest

>France is a pussy push over
i hate this meme

>russia is an unstoppable mega power
i hate this meme even more

Competence.

At least Russia nowadays has thousands of nuclear weapons and a fairly substantial substantial pool of soldiers. The part about the French pisses me off more.

France wasn't an unstoppable mega power, that era ended in 1870 when France lost to Prussia in about 3 months.

If France was "unstoppable" in WW1 then why did the war end with the frontlines still in France?

Because of the November criminals

Germany should of been partitioned

Communism.

>Russia is a pussy pushover
>what is the brusilov offensive

Its a symptom of attacking tactics becoming much better than defensive tactics. Without this development the war woudnt have started in the first place.

>should of been

>>France is an unstoppable mega power
said literally no one ever

WW1
>Russia was losing a war with Japan
>Russia was on the brink of civil war
>Almost all initial attention was focused on russia
>France wasnt doing well at all

WW2
>france suffered a total defeat, but the south still put up resistance until normandy invasion, also internal problems
>Soviets had been amassing armaments since the bolsheviks came into power
>soviets would have lost if hitler didnt make one less mistake
>Soviets lost a huge percentage of their forces

>muh french resistance
>muh germany couldve won on the eastern front

wow what a great argument

>almost all of the initial attention was focused on Russia
There was one German army in the East, otherwise all of the German effort in 1914 was in the West.
Even in 1915 most German forces were still in the West iirc, although there were an increasing number which were sent East.

You literally just made claims with no supporting evidence or arguments, don't act like you're better than him.

German generals predicted that if they didn't fight a war in 1914, by 1917 they wouldn't be able to win a war. Also the Russians defeated the OH by a landmile. Don't underestimate the Russian during WO I. Just watch the Youtubechannel the Great War, which demonstrates Russia wasn't a pushover

The Vichyregime didn't resist the Germans, they were vassals. Yes they may have helped insurgents, but it was unofficial, they had submitted to the Germans

>French resistance
wow it's fucking nothing

and this is coming from a frenchaboo

None of those four statements are accurate.

t. Pierre de Cucke

who hurt you user