Sup

sup.
im the one who told you that ETH will be trading below $200 in a month... 1 month ago (at $380)
well, it's time to tell you that the dip is nearing its final days

ETH will be trading above $700 in a month

Other urls found in this thread:

txt.do/dk7vz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks you based OP. Minister you Satoshi

>im the one who told you that ETH will be trading below $200 in a month... 1 month ago (at $380)

yea ok

What's up...I'm the guy that told you to rotate your tendies after 6 minutes on one side...I'm here to tell you that 6 minutes from now your tendies will be done and have a glorious crispness to them.

Tendies in the mouth soon.

My mom never gets this right..

The only way to correct this is to "REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEE WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY LIFE REEEEEE REEEEEE" once that has been established then it usually never happens again.

Nice crystal ball you got there.

thanks for the advice, infinitely more valuable than "x will moon!"

I'm a whale (20k~ BTC equiv) and can confirm this is exactly what happens

i can't find the screencap right now, but i don't need you specifically to believe me, it just makes me feel good to know i helped SOME people here make ez money

You were wrong before if you're the same user I think you are or pretending to be. There was a thread where the person that predicted what you initially said that said $400 by the next day on some big news. Maybe 22/23 days ago. You used the I predicted the drop shit then fucking missed big time. Anyways, I've lost a lot of money lately to some of you faggots and nigga we need sauce because I don't know what to do anymore and if (((you))) keep taking my money, I'll be gone. And lots of others will be too plus normies won't come in every again like March/April/May.

I know none of you will believe me, but I'm the user that told you BTC would touch 3K in 2017 back in 2013. Just want to let you know that ETH will find a new floor at 90 at the end of the month and will slowly rise back to 150 over the next year. BTC will hit 1800 next month and will bounce back to 12,000 late 2018. Cap this.

>i can't find the screencap right now
Wow, how convenient!

You wanna be faggots are shilling the fuck out of bitcoin lately. Tanking alts with your massive piles of doggie. Trying to get the maximum for every sat l you created out of thin air. Why? Because YOU KNOW BITCOIN IS ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE AND WANT OUT SO BADLY AND ARE BUYING CHEAP ALTS THAT WILL FUCKING REPLACE IT.

this person is lying, i have a janitor account and just matched his IP address and he was making the exact opposite prediction just 2 weeks ago

no, i never said $400. i don't lie, unlike some spineless little pieces of shit do on this board

if i wanted to i could just fake one, but i'm just an honest guy wanting all people of this board to finally get their well deserved lambos

>no, i never said $400. i don't lie, unlike some spineless little pieces of shit do on this board

If you lie, you and every family member, friend, and person you know will die by next week - what's going to happen?

>and person you know will die by next week

holy shit dude why you wanna tempt me into lying so badly??

nice just bought 100k

finally someone and then he quotes the wrong post

Why would you trade only based on what you read here? lmfao

cuz he likes money, and also gonna make it
unlike you and people who don't trust me

Sure, he's clearly making money, that's why he's so happy, right?

apparently not yet, but if you listen to Veeky Forums for long enuff you'll make it sooner or later
there's a very small % of dishonest people here, most people have other posters interest far ahead of their own

>there's a very small % of dishonest people here, most people have other posters interest far ahead of their own
You're basing this on what exactly?

hahaha ok big guy, I'll just take your word for it. just bought 100k eth.

I do agree with you about ETH though. I would buy 100k if I could

Wew

>>buying bloathereum

The next big thing is BAY.
txt.do/dk7vz

OP is probably full of shit... but a broken clock is right twice a day. ETH mooning to $700 is more reasonable than the shills who say it's going to be $50 or less.

Typically the way crypto goes, if you hold onto it long enough the price comes back to hit or surpass the previous ATH after crashing. This is why you don't buy into it with money you can't afford to lose - it might force you to sell your shit during at a loss just to cover bills.

People constantly cycle through these coins and buy up the flavor of the month, and then dump on the normies. ETH will have it's day again, and probably soon.

I've got a shitload of ETH I bought at sub $100 price levels, so even if it doesn't moon to $700 I'm still OK for the time being. I believe in the technology and Vitalik will probably end up being the next Bill Gates / Steve Jobs.

Don't fall for shilling on either side, there are people who are emotionally invested in seeing ETH fail because they are BitBean bagholders, or they want it to crash so they can scoop it up.

I have no choice but to hold anyway. My goal was to get 1k by winter.. if you are right.. I owe you a beer

bagholder detected enjoy your dreams of btc at 1923048957203897 reality is ponzi schemes always collapse

>bagholder detected
Nice detective work there Sherlock, I literally said I bought a shitload of ETH

this. I feel the dip was a combination of ICOs dumping and corporations driving the price down to buy up more ether for proof of stake

I've been on house money for longer than you've been here, boy.

I would go out on a limb and say 95%+ posts are shit.

I called btc back when it was 83cents each and I didn't invest because I was 14 and mommy wouldn't take my money to use her debit card for it.

>Iota is going to execute btc and take 100+ Billion marketcap in a couple years at most.
>Basic attention token will have 3-5million active dedicated users by Feb, 200-300M marketcap, then will begin to execute chrome and eventually partner with google or be puchased by them
>Bitquence will have a marketcap of $800million in two years and will become the robinhood of crypto

All other cryptos are hugely unimpressive otherwise and nothing particularly special.
PLBT may go up if they actually manage to make their crypto bank work
ANS of course may go up because China
Everything will probably go up.
But nothing like the 200x+ returns the above three will DEFINITELY give you.

I was the guy last month that said to buy 100k

200x returns?
Go check out BAY. The rolling peg that will be released this year is probably the most important new crypto feature of the whole crypto scene in 2017.

Hi guys I'm the person who told you a gajillion years ago before ETH even existed that ETH was gonna go below $200 in July.

I have no proofs tho but u gotta trust me.

pls buy my bags

Wtf is bay

Bitbay. It is a sleeping giant due to almost no marketing until now but its tech is crazy good. It is bound to grow high for this very reason.

Nice! I just bought another 100k

kek