*Sheet we aint payin' u french nuddin! king lowee is dead there4 so is da debt!*

Were the Americans the first niggers?

Is Anglo tradition to betray allies.

Are you a fucking Kraut?

Perfidious Albion is notorious throughout the world.

>Look it up
>It's a real thing
And here I thought I was being meme'd on, shame on me for being a historical brainlet

it's not a brainlet moment, just french butthurt that no one likes them conquering shiet
>americans
>don't pay tax because trading on blackmarket
>keep blacks in chains
>declare freedom and liberty for all

>Wut u mean pay for the war we stared? Shieeet Kang G, you da fuckin' devil #COLONISTLIVESMATTER

>you owe a guy money
>someone kills the guy and moves into his house
>you now owe him
That's not how it works and I'm not even American. They owed money to the king and he got murdered.

France is a fag country.

American debt paid in full in 1917-18, and then interest 20 years later.

Get over it.

Americans usually do the right thing after trying all bad solutions first.

Great, so since the king died, France should just have cancelled its own debts too.

>You owe a country money
>That country has a slight change of government
>You don't owe anything
I'm actually American but this is just nigger logic

The French Revolutionary War was going on and the US could not be seen supporting their side lest their incredibly fragile peace with England be entirely undone. This was a huge deal in the Washington and Adams presidencies and so much was being done behind the scenes to make sure the US would remain neutral, that was the whole XYZ affair

>a slight change of government
Now, thats a bit of an understatement for the French Revolution.

>*Ayooo, maaaan, if a NIGGA fucks you up, you fuck 'im back!*

No, it was Hammurabi.

Every time I've asked for an example of how Britain is "perfidious" people have disappeared.

>slight change of government
and the French razor only took "a little bit off the top" when they gave King Louis a hair cut.

A prime example of Albionese perfidy.

underrated

All's fair in gorilla warfare.

Golden Cavalry of St. George, Nigel.

How is funding other sympathetic countries to fight in a long war against a common enemy "perfidious"?
>perfidious
>adjective
>deceitful and untrustworthy.
>"a perfidious lover"

>Britain is close buddies with Prussia until the Germans start building their own navy. Anglos then sperg out in one of the greatest autistic fits in history and destroy this relationship only to become best friends with their historic enemy, France, eventually spiralling the entire world into WWI
>Britain lets Germany do whatever they want for an entire decade, basically dooming all of Central Europe to Hitler because Anglos were too afraid to go to war again. They only take their heads out of their asses when Germany invades Poland, yet they doomed Poland to Communist rule anyway
>Britain promises both the Jews and Palestinians a homeland in Mandatory Palestine. When the situation becomes slightly more difficult they sperg out and give up handing over the mandate to the UN, dooming both sides to a 70 year + conflict
>Promises the Arabs their own states if they helped defeat the Ottoman Empire and then don't give it to them
>Sperging out over France being perfidious in the 60s and 70s, then abandoning the EU not long after
>Sperging out over Egypt nationalizing their own territory, asking Israel to start a war just so they could intervene. Once Israel does this, Britain backs out because the US got angry
>Pretty much their entire relationship with native Americans

Do I really need to go on?

>I'm not touching you!

Fucked over or betrayed
>Germany
>France
>Czechoslovakia
>Arabs
>Ottoman Empire/Turkey
>Egypt
>Iran
>China
>Portugal
>Rhodesia
>India

>Anglos then sperg out in one of the greatest autistic fits in history and destroy this relationship

It's almost as if it was a direct threat to Britain's main method of exerting force.

>eventually spiralling the entire world into WWI
WW1 was already underway by the time Britain got involved

>Britain lets Germany do whatever they want for an entire decade, basically dooming all of Central Europe to Hitler because Anglos were too afraid to go to war again

Interesting you failed to mention the French also didn't do anything.

>yet they doomed Poland to Communist rule anyway

>I do not understand as to why Eastern Europe became communist: The Post

>>Britain promises both the Jews and Palestinians a homeland in Mandatory Palestine. When the situation becomes slightly more difficult they sperg out and give up handing over the mandate to the UN, dooming both sides to a 70 year + conflict

True, but I'm not sure why you seem to think meeting any difficulty is 'sperging out'

>Promises the Arabs their own states if they helped defeat the Ottoman Empire and then don't give it to them

>what is Saudi Arabia
>What was Iraqi independence

>Sperging out over France being perfidious in the 60s and 70s, then abandoning the EU not long after

Not our fault De Gaulle was a childish cunt

>Sperging out over Egypt nationalizing their own territory
It was international territory.

Britain was at war with France for ALL that time.

>>Sperging out over Egypt nationalizing their own territory,

bout that, britain had acquired its share in the suez canal by buying it from the egyptian government, the didnt seize by force or exploit anybody to get it, the paid cash, why should they stand by and allow someone to strip them of their solemnly agreed rights and privileges.

if you took a lease on a house, and the freeholder decided to simply tear up the lease and evict you in breach of the terms and with not even a attempt at compensation would you take no action?

How? Choose one (1) country and give 1 (one) example.

They didn't owe money to a country, they owed it to the king personally.

Any country has a revolution today and say they're a different government so they're not gonna pay the US, has marines landing the next day to de-revolutionize it.

For the last time: they didn't owe money to the country of France, they owed it to Louis XVI personally. This isn't hard to comprehend.

Who is an absolute king, meaning the States owed money to the french state.

Honest question here. What if Louis XVI died of natural causes and his nephew or someone who was not his son took the throne? Would America still have been obliged to pay the debts?

That has more to do with the principle of might makes right rather than some universal moral ideal.

That's obviously a different situation than somebody being murdered.

Yes they would.

If you accept that State=King, then state ceased to exist under the guillotine, expunging the debt.

>Not knowing anything about British history: The post.

Fuck sakes i'm an American and even I know your post is full of shit.

If the US didn't recognize revolutionary france as the successor of the previous state, they should have paid that money to the next in line to inherit the crown.

>L'etat, c'est moi.

Sorry folks, but precedent was established by Louis XIV. The Americans were right.

>It's a real thing

It's been a thing since Shakespeare time, he actually uses the phrase in a lot of his plays. It's probably one of the world's oldest memes that have stayed relevant.

How about the UK's betrayal of the Cossacks after WW2?

Don't forget that time in WW1 where the promised the Italians land from Austro-Hungary is they sided with them, but in the end they got absolutely nothing. Meanwhile Britain increased the size of their empire substantially.

Butthurt anglo please go