Actual, non shitcoins you are investing in

What are your coins that you actually have faith in that are new/novel ideas?

Mine:
Sia-- very active dev team, cheap, a really cool idea (decentralized storage) and has legitimate commercial applications

Monero-
The best private currency, also has a reasonably well performing CPU miner if you are interested in that

Reddcoin- I am less of a fan of this one, but I can see the appeal of creating a custom address you send coins to. Takes some of the fear away sending coins to some random string for normies

Eth- no need to explain, not getting in early like the rest though.

Please give good, lesser known coins with a little description. Looking to invest pretty heavily when the market falls more.

Mooncoin.

If RDD manages to get it's ID thing sorted out this year, and it's get picked up by a few youtubers, it will be a bright future

Yeah and it's really cheap right now. I think this is a for sure buy.

I love to see all these coins falling... buy buy buy

Syndicate is cheap at the moment. It might increase its value as i think there are new updates on the way. Might be worth whacking $100 in.

>believes in Sia
I'll buy a major position if you can upload this image to the Sia network in less than one hour.

there are 3 non-shitcoins in the world

Elaborate?

>Buy my bags: the thread

Two of my older coins is RDD and BLK. I enjoy using black halo, bummer their pr sucks at advertising BLK and it's features. Google it, or blackhalo.info for direct info and whitepaper. Ignore fud, keep open mind and research it, if don't like it's all good.

now is a good time to buy DGB before the next moon mission

BTC is the only non shitcoin... all of the other ones are just pump and dump scams... muh new tach.. like having a couple of numbers on your internet makes you own the tech.

Hahaha fuck is it really that buggy? I heard they were having issues...

I'm buying right now, and the whole way down? Sell me your bags faggot

Vertcoin
Litecoin
Monero

(Eth aside)

>vertcoin
have mined this shit for a total of 48 hours and no payout
Sponsored pools by vertcoin are literally stealing coins from people, this shit is doomed already.

Go on the slack and ask questions. The dev are really responsive to that kind of feedback and can advise you to optimize your current setup.

That's one of the reason I chose to invest tbqh, they take decentralization really, really, really seriously.

why would any huge power dump money into something they cant manipulate?
i mean, im sure you'll make money off of it. but only when someone finds a different way to manipulate it.

Espers has a good long term plan, and the talent to realize it

I'm glad theres such a huge sale going on.
going to put a couple of bucks into this shit in aug
espers
betking
other shit.

eth already has rdd id lol. rdd id is fucking nothing...

I'm not saying Sia is buggy, I just want anyone shilling it as tech instead of a shitcoin to upload something and then let me know.

Looking into them... is it some sort of all encompassing block chain? Looks interesting with a competent dev team

Also my picks:
aragon: really active devs, price very stable so far
mysterium: nice idea, devs went on holiday with ICO money, hopefully they come back soon...
Cofound.it: hopefully other people will buy in so they can buy some exclusive ICO bags.

I'm saying that you should buy the coin because the tech seems good. So yeah it's a shit coin now, but it has the chance to not be a shitcoin... unlike a lot of them

And no it doesn't

I thought mysterious was an actual scam? I think they ran with the money dude

look up ethereum name service. It's been deployed for about 2 months.

What's a good price to get into
Reddcoin?
>inb4 now.
It's clearly on a downward trend.

FUN

all the same except reddcoin my man. good to see someone else knows their shit.

needs to be a larger file size to be uploaded currently, next release handles small file sizes.

lmao fun is like the king of shitcoins

Well fuck I didn't know that. The fuck are the jokers doing over at reddcoin then? Oh well, I think there will be a jump when their competing feature actually gets released (which may be never)
And you're saying you aren't getting into reddcoin? Yeah I didn't know about this eth naming thing, I thought theirs was unique

Sia coin is also coming out with some ASIC miners too. $2500 a pop and they ship in a year I think. Check out their reddit if you want to buy one

Ltc big time

reddcoiners on suicide watch. Just hope others don't know about ens either.

nope no plans to get into reddcoin, or research it. if a coin is good, then there will be a thread about it on Veeky Forums with the very first sentence explaining what it does. Those threads are very rare.

yeah i think they could have planned that better. since the team isnt working on the ASICs im not sure about investing in the development. Im mostly picking competent people with good ideas, vitalik, fluffypony, and the sia team.

BitBay, i'll leave it at that.

How decentralized is bitbay? Can you post anything you want for sale on it? Is it going to take over darknet markets?