In the last 3 months I've made a lot of money from tips I've gotten from Veeky Forums...

In the last 3 months I've made a lot of money from tips I've gotten from Veeky Forums, most of which I cashed out to fiat last month before the huge dips.
Normally I'm a greedy motherfucker and don't give a shit about anyone but myself, but today's your lucky day because I'm giving back. I present to Veeky Forums my greatest find: MUE (Monetary Unit).

This coin will be a 10-bagger. Why? The current Masternode craze is in full swing and has another week or two before it dies off. MUE is extremely cheap, only $1000 for a masternode. That's a fucking bargain in this day and age now that the market has a seething appetite for passive income masternodes. It's currently around 11c on bittrex, and will easily hit $1 by next week. Volume is building. This is it, a legitimate chance to get in BEFORE the 1000% pump.

Thanks to my job and my gains from the april/may bull market, I'll be more than comfortable for the rest of my life, at this point I do this shit for fun. The rush of winning in the markets is exhilarating.

Disclaimer: I couldn't give a shit if you buy or not, I don't care if you live or die. Consider my debt paid to you Veeky Forums. This is my way of saying thanks for giving me the life I've always dreamed of having.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MUE

Other urls found in this thread:

muecoin.slack.com/messages/C1QJ8CU07
twitter.com/CryptoGainers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also inb4 nice just bought 100k

I bought in at 4500 then it dipped hard and i sold back at 4600, now its at 5700 and fomo is kicking up the volume.

Thanks OP I have been fucked up the ass by verge and bitbean, all in on this. I am beyond caring if I lose my money on this.

I saw it going up on Bittrex. already up by 40% or so i think, is it still worth jumping on or is it out of the atmosphere already?

SNYX went up 1000% - so...

nice just bought 1k

Being one of the cheapest masternodes on the market, yes. People are FOMOing hard and buying up masternodes like crazy.

Where did you get $1000 masternodes from? It costs 500,000MUE collateral for a masternode.

it is 10k MUE for 1 masternode share.

This. I'm gonna feel sorry for the bag holders tomorrow.

k man hahaha.

>share

lul

What do you think is going to happen when ETH goes PoS (that is if it will ever go PoS)?
Pools are going to pop up for the poor

The pool that is up currently is offering 1 share of a masternode at 10k MUE (they are taking a 10% cut tho)

21 BITCOIN WALL GOT OBLITERATED

Oh boy. You see son, shares are the name we give for a percentage ownership. Your ROI isn't effected and you can scale up (ie: buy multiple shares). So it is literally the same thing as owning a masternode but it's cheaper. Any more silly questions, kiddo?

K

I'm in at $.15 buying at ATH but its early morning here and shit looks good.

only $100 though, i aint crazy.

Fuck it im in

Same.

Ohh shit we mooning. OP if I make sick returns on this since I missed that syndicate pump, I will love you forever

You're welcome lads

I LOVE YOU OPPPPPPPPP

Meh only in at 1k coins but thanks for the info

1st target 8k reach
2nd target at 15k
3rd target at 60kkkkkk lol

In at 0.14, got in early for a change, what's people's plan here? I'm only in for 0.1btc.

See you at $1 per MUE

Cheers Op!

Is it legit or another pump and dump

It's swarming. The volume is going insane

what goes up, must go down.
set our own target and only put in what you willing to lose
at least this is not like the pajjeet pump which ends in fucking 10 seconds

Look at syndicate and bitsend and take a guess.

Could possibly get to $0. 80 at this pace, depends on after this candle imo

Apparently same group that pumped syndicate is now pumping this, just be careful.

Link to their telegram?

Major sell off inc

Do I get to sleep tonight

No way it goes to $.80. It might go to $.30 but anything over would be a miracle

And then on to Vcash

A lot of buying activity still.

muecoin.slack.com/messages/C1QJ8CU07

I don't have their telegram. But there's rumors around. Just don't get too greedy; you might not be able to sleep tonight.

SELL

I'm setting up my masternode now. We'll see $1 tomorrow. Masternode coins will be changed forever after the shit that went down this last week.

It was a good ride guys. sold on top and maybe will buyback if it hit 4.5k sat

aaaaaannnnnndddddd there is goes

Buy now or wait for another dip?

I'm gonna hold this, looking at other pumps the after effects have lasted all day.

Looking for 0.40ish.

BUY ARK

In @ 5470 and out @ 8300 here,not bad for an hour's work.

What after effects? What you mean by that?

50% on mue, followed by 35% on vcash

Look at syndicate charts, main pump happened then people saw the volume etc. I'm willing to risk $100 on it.

Wanna see this go nuts. Something has to moon for me in my lifetime

It has,party's over now.

Is it for short-term pump or long-term hold?

Tfw missed MUE but saw XVC shilled here and on Btx front page b4 pump and got in early

It's dead.

If you want passive income in ETH you should buy Etheroll DICE.

They entitle you to dividends in ETH

The DAPP is still in alpha with only part of the bankroll operating so the first dividends will be smaller than when it is fully up and running, you can work out the dividend using

www.myetheroll.com

Everyone saying dead after that 8000 moon

this guy knew

twitter.com/CryptoGainers

Dump just brought FUN to an all time low, its about to be pumped to 5x ICO price by whales who invested in the ICO in 43 minutes to add value to the phase 2 price. . You're welcome.

What was the ICO price?

Pls bro be right

refuelling

liar

Nice, we just bought 100k

>implying i would fall for a pajeet biz pnd after that agoras bullshit

Fuck off OP poo in loo

Bump

Fuck u OP you pump and dumping faggot