SYS vs BAY

So biz, now that alpha is down. Who is going to take over between these two fag coins?
My bet - SYS.

I was considering investing in SYS back in May so I downloaded the wallet..... so damn confusing. I HIGHLY doubt anyone conducts business using that platform, aside from a couple ching chong and pajeet scammers.

It's still in beta stage - all testing at the moment, but they are releasing a Web Market - whenever that will happen.

Pretty sure BAY is up an running already? Could take the place for now, but SYS is more in the limelight.

Bay's product already exists and works.

True. But have you tried using it? Fuckin shits me to tears! Sys supposedly is releasing a grandma style useability. Idk. I have money in both, but think sys will come out on top. Just my two sys.

neither

no reliable vendors= no buyers

and reliable vendors aren't moving to either one of these pieces of shit. atleast not yet. maybe in time but hansa is already picking up where ab left off

Fuckoff LTC shill. This is a drug den thread.

Not yet...

it's clear now

SYS is too limited and frankly spends more time marketing than developing. BAY has the opposite problem - no marketing and all product. That being said they don't seem to occupy the same niche necessarily. I think the BAY team is more transparent and I've spoken to them in the Slack, they seem really dedicated so I vote BitBay. Both of them have a long way to go though so we'll see, I think BAY has more viable use cases.

Yes agree with you there, SYS goes to town in marketing, and the only marketing I see from BAY is in his biz shills - keeps me wary and on my toes.

That being said, SYS is more behind the scenes, I guess less transparent, but don't want to release a shit box, and work on it till its perfect. Rather just release a full working model. BAY is good too, but not easily usable for the everyday person.

Confirmed Silicon Road v3

But BAY does have a working model at the least. Sys just releases betas after betas, but if they finally ever release a full concept, I think it may be a contender. Who knows, and im pretty sure the kiddies wanting to just buy drugs will work BAY system put, lol it isnt your grandma selling her knitted quilts now.

Exactly when they do finally release though, their market will be so much open to a variety of audiences, not just drugs. So my grandma could sell her knitted quilts lol.
But for now, BAY has the tech there to get the druggies fix, but SYS will come out on top.

x200 Kalashnikov ak-47
x19 200ml vials of Komodo dragon blood
x1 hotline Miami soundtrack
x1 Arizona ice tea

--------------
1250 Bitbay

Kek you do realize the whole "BAY is just for drugs" thing is a meme right? Double deposit escrow opens the doors for damn near anything from employment to gambling

For legal things having a 3rd party is more efficient and doesn't require huge deposit. Double deposit escrow lends itself to being SILK ROAD V3 MY NIGGAS

also bitbay shill do you have to ruin every thread, you say sys does too much marketing but you literally post here all day every day

> Can you stop representing your brand with clarity and allow me to misrepresent even the most basic components of your platform so your entire concept fails, falls into obscurity, and my threads on Veeky Forums contain as minimal factual content as possible

You do know the deposits are adjustable so one need not put up a double deposit if they were for example a trusted vendor and a trusted seller who wished not to put up the full amount?

We finna?

Particl

Not even debatable. Obviously BAY is the logical choice.
BAY is not in beta and just worksTM and has all the best tech.

>>pos 3.0 (fast af & enable people to make shekels by stacking)
>>no blockchain bloat, it uses peer to peer for most features, so it scales damn well compared to BTC or ETH
>>smart contracts
>>trustless contracts (like for example the famous double deposit escrow that prevents dishonesty)
>>top notch multi sig security & tor rounting
>>decentralized public & private marketplaces (illegal stuff can be done in private marketplaces but in the public ones it will be removed to avoid bad marketing to BAY and legal problems)
>>nice & transparent community on Slack

Incoming:
>>python api for dev
>>rolling peg (this prevents hyper volatility while still allowing a stable growth, it's a win win for consumers & investors, and it's literally the only coin that is developing that, it's extremely important for crypto to take off as a whole because hyper volatility prevents mass adoption for consumers & scare normies investors)
>>many others things I don't remember

Bonus point: BAY is still cheap af. With all what is coming, you are bound to make some cash.

All what is lacking in BAY is a good marketing but this is being addressed, notably the website is being remade.
You all have been warned. If you want to make shekels; BAY is the way.

"These markets are decentralized. However they are moderated. Do not post illegal content to the markets or you may get blocked. These revolutionary markets are a way of connecting to people worldwide." -BitBay

So... what's the worth of this again?

You understand nothing. The big market is the worldwide market that is mostly normies. If on the public markets there is drugs & pedo content, they will be scared off and the gov will try to shut it down.
Therefore illegal content on the public market is removed.
But as it is peers to peers you are free to try to do that with private markets. And basically private markets can't be moderated unless you have the address of it.
Think 5secs will you? Do you really think Bitbay will publicly say "yeah yeah come sell drugs on our platform"?
It would be retarded because it would give it a bad reputation and prevent growth.
Also in addition to be peer to peer, it can uses Tor. Do you think Tor was added for nothing?
You should research things before talking user.

I like Sys' roadmap.

BAY works, but you have to be pretty fuckin computer savy to work the thing - meaning normies will not jump on board.
Where as yes, SYS doesn't have a fully fledged working model, still in beta stage, when they do finally release, it will be accessible and as easy to use as eBay.

Why the fuck do I have to "do my research" before I can post a simple question? I HAVEN'T done my research on this, that's why I'm fucking asking. You also answered inadequately. "Private markets can't be moderated unless you have the address of it". Any market of any size beyond 2 people will inevitably be vulnerable to moles. Silk Road went down because they actually managed to TAKE CONTROL of the site. This thing sounds vulnerable just by having peeping eyes present.

Go fuck yourself you shit.

You can answer your question by doing the research you haven't done.
Don't be so mad ;^)

I spent 5 minutes in the client, and I don't understand shit. I'm the guy my family and friends come to when they need computer related help.

Normies won't ever use this. Its only ever shot at greatness was appealing to the tech savvy and criminally minded crowd. But they try to alienate them. The fuck.

My problem with that line of thinking - it implies BitBay won't continually be improving the platform. If they're already ahead of SYS, wouldn't that gap keep widening? After all BAY doesn't even have another dev yet, what happens when BAY is 7 top-notch dudes?

Idk who that guy is but if you want real information on BAY you're going to have to go to the Slack and not a fucking Deustchland Naruto fanfiction symposium.

Im in both so I wish both parties the best! I do hope BAY continually improves, it only means more profit for me. But it needs to be normie proof!

finnabro here, creator of the SILK ROAD V3 meme
I bought this shit at ATH, now don 70%
dont be me

WE FINNA BE BANCRUPT MY NIGGAS!