Reminder that it's a French world, we're all just living in it

Reminder that it's a French world, we're all just living in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francus
la.wikisource.org/wiki/Etymologiarum_libri_XX/Liber_IX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_France
jstor.org/stable/43841927?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France was created by Belgium

norsemen created normandy which created england which created the us
check mate

Belgium and the Netherlands created France.

That's a big stretch

>Germany
>created by France

I guess they were their rape baby

The French did not create "the UK", that happened centuries after the last French monarch was dead.

Switzerland existed quite some time before 1648

>The United Kingdom was created by France

The Union of the crowns of Scotland and England occurred in 1603, and the Union of the nations was in 1707.

Just because some Normans invaded 700 years before that doesn't mean that the UK is remotely french. That's 1/4 of the world gone then.

>The USA was created by France
>The frogs are still taking credit for the creation of the USA

>Spain
>Portgual
>Germany
>Most of the countries on this map

Why do the French have such a giant chip on the shoulder? Is it because we laugh at them for being cuckolded by the Germans in like 3 consecutive generations?

Not taking it well Marine?

I'm a Euroe, I like the French for lots of things, but they are extremely chauvinist regarding history, so often they elaborate. Fun fact, they still believe that Charlemagne was French, not frankish or something, but French. So please do not tell them that their country was in efect founded by some latinized Germans.

>Why do the French have such a giant chip on the shoulder?

For a long time France was a place of great geopolitical influence. From scientists to statesmen to generals, France reigned. Now they exist as a shell of their former glory. English is now the "lingua franca" of global trade and diplomacy. The burgers who the French for so long mocked as uncultured hill people are now the driving force behind nearly all scientific discovery as well as being the worlds sole remaining superpower (in the military sense).

And now they have been so indoctrinated in the dogma of the globalist bue-pills they are unable to even voice objection at the invasion currently taking place in most french cities. The very same "culture" that the French for so long have mocked the burgers for is disappearing a little more every day.

This guy fucked up.

Basically this. I remember reading about when Marlborough beat the French during the Spanish War of Succession. Louis was literally in disbelief he had been beaten by the irrelevant English, and soldiers couldn't believe what had just happened. It's a perfect metaphor for France's 18th century decline and Englanf's rise.

How was Yugoslavia created by France?

NOUS

The UK is just the English empire, stop being retarded.

WW1?

best ally

How exactly did France create England? If there wasn't already an English crown then what did William intend to usurp in the first place?

Switzerland got its independence from the HRE at Westphalia.

England was obviously completely transformed into an entirely new nation by the Conquest. New rulers, new upper class, new language, new systems of government, new way of doing absolutely everything.

Bit of a stretch m8

You mean, countries of which populations liberated themselves from the austrian corpse, elected to join the previously independent kingdom of serbia?

Napoleon was a Moor.

t. Anglo-American

Please, WW1 was won on the Western front.

The post WW1 dissolution of Austria-Hungary (you know, the one that didn't have any troops on the west front) was won inside of the actual country you silly.

In fact, an entente power, Italy, actually even occupied SHS territory.

Austria was under the protection of Germany, that was the entire reason it turned into a world war. Without Entente victory on the Western front, Austria would never have lost its empire.

>Without Entente victory on the Western front, Austria would never have lost its empire.

pffft ok fella. I'm gonna stop because I know you're gonna drive the point into the ground 'just because'

I mean, if you want a silly meme for the meme map, why not go with Napoleon and the Illyrian provinces, rather than Yugoslavia...

>French was the language of the English court for like 300 years

kek. cuckus maximus.

Don't be a cunt the empire wouldn't have existed if not for everyone pulling their weight

Switzerland was 150 years de facto independent from the HRE since the 1499 Swabian war, and even before that they gave a shit and acted as an independent nation.
Even more, Switzerland did not even take part in the 30 years war, which makes anything said in that peace treaty even more funny.

I think the " soldiers couldn't believe they had been beat " is just a meme

Reminder these kinds of threads are created by anglos trying to paint the French and their defendants in a egotist light.

No, the English had an Empire before the Union.

>it's a conspiracy

this is pathetic

Not a conspiracy, Anglos are always trying to divide? THIS IS A FRANCOPHILE BOARD

>it's impossible people who aren't anglos might dislike france

I love seeing the pretentious french get a taste of their own shit. They deserve to be taken down a peg.

>mfw when italian

>USA created the Soviet republics

Yeah and it's called the United Kingdom.

How's that in any way funny?

Habsburgs got rekt and one of the things they were forced to accept by France was giving Switzerland its independence.

french revolution & enlightenment was a mistake

Now add countries influcenced by France

Yeah, just that the Swiss rekt the Habsburg soundly a 150 years before and where already independent.
As if Switzerland ever needed France to fight Habsburg for them

>Fun fact, they still believe that Charlemagne was French, not frankish or something, but French

I remember learning that he was a Frankish king/emperor. Anyone that thinks he's French would be the kind of retard thinking Vercingétorix was one of the first French rulers in our history.

As much as we can have our own retarded view of history just like any other nation, I've never understood this meme. I might as well say that the Germans think the same when it comes to Charlemagne.

If we are honest, he was a franco-germanic bastard from the low countries who "founded" France, Germany and several other countries.

His power's legitimate

nice b8

What language are we using? I forgot

In what way was he not French?

>French people are now denying their history and adopted some kind of primitive German racial definition of statehood
Sad!

>. Fun fact, they still believe that Charlemagne was French, not frankish or something, but French
Frankish is a bullshit meme
Anyway, aside from a song about Charlemagne we do not really care about him.
>chauvinist regarding history
More like hive-mind.

The French creole created by the French colonists who founded England?

Is this the "We wuz kangz and shiet" French edition thread?

Pretty hilarious given that France was founded by Germans. Like the Merovingian Franks took over Gallia and renamed it after their own tribe.

Well the whole France is a joke so it fits pretty well I guess

ehm Macron ehm

Ah yes, the French creole where French isn't a majority of vocabulary, with the most common words in the language being almost entirely Germanic in origin, and with a definitively Germanic sentence structure, verb conjugation, mood structure, tense structure, and overall every grammatical aspect. That """French creole""""

To be fair, conquering the English and raping them into the bastard race they are today is the best and most admirable feat the French the ever did. Sure the language sounds like shit now, but hey, they deserve it.

>French people are now denying their history and adopted some kind of primitive German racial definition of statehood
Never said nor implied he wasn't part of our history lad. Just disagreed on the fact that he was "French" as we might think of one.
Dude certainly spoke Frankish. Whether he thought himself as one or a black negus from Ethiopia, I can't say.

Nice going for such a petty insult though m8. Really shows your argument.

Ah yes, the Franco-Anglo bastard race that's been shown to have had extremely little genetic changes since the days of Roman occupation, with cultural changes being far more significant that the genetic contributions of any invading group, where only the nobility was ever French and the peasants remained of an almost entirely British stock. That """bastard race""

You mind spouting any more uneducated bullshit?

Well for starters, I think everybody understands why the Franco-Normans wouldn't really want to breed with the "anglos", not everyone is into bestiality.
Cultural bastardization on the other hand is a real bitch, and knowing that Franco-Normans still hold most property and real estate in the UK to this very day might give you an idea how much they cucked their "anglo" serfs.

Hey Nigel, you started with the genetic shit when nobody asked for it! Don't blame me now just because you are losing the argument!

>Pretty hilarious given that France was founded by Germans. Like the Merovingian Franks took over Gallia and renamed it after their own tribe.

First these aren't Frank but French, secondly Franks are the Franconians and never set foot into Gallia

kys, blondcuck

Kek that wasn't even me and I'm not even British, spew bullshit and you'll get a lot of people calling you out. Talk shit get hit faggot.

>France and Frank totally have not the same germanic origin
>Merovingians where totally not a Frankish dynasty
>Merovingian Franks totally did not conquer Gaul
denying hard today Francois?

>I'm not even British
I must assume that this is the only good thing you have to say in your own defense?

kek'd

I don't need to defend anything because you got blown the fuck out by actual facts, certainly better than your completely falsified shit that you can't seems to stop regurgitating.

implying english aren't 10x worse

I am not really sure if you are familiar with the concept of wining internet arguments?
Because so far nobody even noticed your "facts" much less anyone is btfo by them.

>le anglos are racially inferior
>britain has a higher average iq than france, as well as a larger economy despite a smaller population

No you can clearly see what a blessing Franco-Norman leadership is for the UK

Do you have any evidence that the country is still led by Normans?

Or are you able to explain why France is still less smart on average?

>implying the normans were french

Frank, France, and French are different thing

Frank/Fraconian comes from the Germanic "Vranken"
French/Français comes from the Latin "Francus" (French in Latin)
France comes from the Latin "Francia"(Land of French in Latin)
Franconia comes from Germanic "Vraken-land" (land of the Franks/Franconians)

Pic related, nigel

its a germanic world

>Francus
>Francus is an invention of Merovingian scholars

Frank is the root for all of this words, and it is Germanic word. It later made it into many languages and was latinized, but the root is always the same.
Next time bring some sources faggot.

>Francois in full denial mode
Omg, you don't have a single source for those shit claims, right?

>He confuse Francus (legendary ancestors of the French) and Francus(French in Latin)

Wew lad

>Frank is the root for all of this words, and it is Germanic word

Nope

Francus is a latin word coming from the latin Ferox/Ferocies(Fierce in latin) and later took the meaning of honest, brave, and free when we took it as a name

You're confusing Vrank which designate the Vranken/Fraconians

>implying

It is common knowledge

Then bring a source Francois.

And yes, Franken or Frankonia also where names derived from the Franks. Thanks for stressing that out.

Again, bring a source, because everything I look up that Frank is a german word mean "free" and that the tribe of the Franks as well as their later Kingdosm (France for example" where named for them.
>Originally applied to the whole Frankish Empire, the name "France" comes from the Latin Francia, or "country of the Franks".[20] Modern France is still named today Francia in Italian and Spanish, Frankreich in German and Frankrijk in Dutch, all of which have the same historical meaning.

>The name of the Franks (Latin Franci) and the derived names of Francia and Franconia (and the adjectives Frankish and Franconian) are derived from the name given to a Germanic tribal confederation which emerged in the 3rd century.

The Frankish Empire rose to the main successor of Roman imperial power in Western Europe, and as a result, the Franks ultimately gave their name to both the kingdom of France, and to Franconia, one of the stem duchies of the Holy Roman Empire.

Frenchies btfo

Franci a quodam proprio duce vocari putantur. Alii eos a feritate morum nuncupatos existimant. Sunt enim in illis mores inconditi, naturalis ferocitas animorun. [102] Brittones quidam Latine nominatos suspicantur, eo quod bruti sint, gens intra Oceanum interfuso mari quasi extra orbem posita. De quibus Vergilius (Ecl. 1,67):
la.wikisource.org/wiki/Etymologiarum_libri_XX/Liber_IX

Francus comes from Ferox in latin

GERM LARPER BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

NOW GO BACK IN YOUR SWAMP
Merovingians/Carolinians were French(Francus) not Franks(Franconius/Franconicus)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_France
>France derives its name from a German tribe
>thats what all historians agree on
Try harder Francois, if you wish really really hard for it you can do it.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
how new are you exactly? also, triggered much?

>wikipedia
>a valid source

You g*rm are truely uneducated swines

it's no wonder that my ancestors civilized you by the sword

>I guess they were their rape baby
>Franks come from Germanic regions and start to rule Francia
>Move on controll parts of Germanic territory as well
> Huge battle that ends up dividing the kingdom into 3 seperate entities, even written in Germanic and proto-French
It's a stretch I agree, but nowhere is Germany a French rape baby

Wikipedia isn't perfect but it is better than no source /int/ style shitposting.

In fact there is a new board that's perfect for you.

Nam et eadem gens Romanis quadam civilitate coniungitur, cum uterque populus a Troia, illi Aeneae signa secuti, isti Antenore duce per Illiricos sinus ad Meotidas paludes progressi, prop
ter nimiam mentis FEROCITATEM FRANCI SORTITI SUNT NOMEN : qui Gallias demum occupantes, et ceteris id locorum formidabiles, ydologiam in Christi tyrocinium commutaverunt

Folcuin of Lobbes, Gesta, p.55

>French/France = Francus = Ferox
>Frank/Franconia = Vranken = Franconicus

Are you honestly denying that "France" derives from "Francia"? And also, are you denying that "Francia" denotes the empire of the "Franks", who originally where a Germanic tribe around the Rhine?

Kek.

There are lots of mythologies about nations descending from Troy.

My bullshitometer just went off the scale.

As mentioned before, that is a medieval source from the 10th century, that was written well after France was establish and documents an early try to falsification history.

>french in denial for a 1000 years

>Are you honestly denying that "France" derives from "Francia"?

Quite the contrary i infirm that France has a Germanic etymology

>And also, are you denying that "Francia" denotes the empire of the "Franks", who originally where a Germanic tribe around the Rhine?

Francia just mean France in Latin, and it denote the land of the French.

There was never an "empire of the Franks", the Franks are a little people living in their land in Franconia and it's all.

>There was never an "empire of the Franks"
jstor.org/stable/43841927?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

So what is this Royaumes Francs, all those scholars are talking about?

>Francia just mean France in Latin, and it denote the land of the French.
You mean French, like Franks?

>charlememe was french
how? he spoke old high german

>There was never an "empire of the Franks",
Yes there was.

Franc is just another name for Français in French

And the Latin term is Regnum Francorum which mean Kingdom of the French