I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1FDVbVJYKkWPFcJEzCxi99vpKTYxEY3zdj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything will go down to about half value or less
> buying the dip

I could buy in at 200 sats

KEK is about to speak

I wonder what happened to the user holding all his funds in millions of these coins.

Can someone make a smart remark about the 'fundamental' value of the thing? I was recently thinking that perhaps it could be used as a replacement for services like mega-upload. In such a situation it might get big..

Have thought about buying some of this in the past. How much of a user base would this have to adopt and exchange how many of these coins for it to even budge in price?

He probably is still holding, thinking it'll reach 1$.
LMAO.

It would have to have 75% of all consumer storage. This coin is a scam.

I doubt he's too concerned. He held those 88mil SIA until now since ICO, so there's no reason he can't hold them for some years to come. Remember, most of these fancyass blockchain technologies have not even offered a real, tangible service yet, only being used in speculative trading. After a few more years, I believe the purge will be complete: only ~10% of all currently available, VIABLE coins remain. And SIA will be one of them.

By then the values of the remaining coins will of course have grown rather large compared to now, and that user is patiently awaiting this outcome.

He has no reason to sell now - it'd be a waste. If SIA already made him a potential millionaire at current prices, why not just let it ride the wave into the future and potentially make him much, much, MUCH more. If SIA makes it, he's going to be a very happy user.

And you base that on,.. what? , Sir.

>After a few more years, I believe the purge will be complete: only ~10% of all currently available, VIABLE coins remain. And SIA will be one of them.

You're a silly little boy. You think there are a lot of shitcoins now?
Shitcoins haven't even gotten started. There are a BILLION pajeets. Every single one of them has a great idea for a shitcoin. If there is ever a "purge" (how could there be, in an unregulated greedy speculative market?) it will be over a decade away.

Market data. I don't give out my research for free, I'm a bitcoin analyst as a profession.

Send me .25 BTC and I'll share my SIA report. Suffice it to say that SIA is an absolute disaster waiting to happen. Avoid at all costs.
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/1FDVbVJYKkWPFcJEzCxi99vpKTYxEY3zdj

, Sir.
> confirmed for pajeet
> Designated Shitting Area

Sia seems to be primarily a backend tech. Sia will replace centralised cloud services we have today. Decentralised cloud is the only way to safe guard privacy of information. In addition getting people involved through decentralisation is probably the other reason we're hearing about it. Sia will also help streaming services by making more content available but like the torrent network this doesn't mean that people will always turn to paid streaming services. Business records photos pretty much anything can be stored away from the SSD drives. I don't know about you but I have several external HDD I use for storage and would love to transfer some of the stuff to a decentralised cloud. I wouldn't trust a single entity with any of my data regardless of what it is.

>Remember, most of these website have not even offered a real, tangible service yet, only being used in speculative trading. After a few more years, I believe the purge will be complete: only ~10% of all currently available, VIABLE websites remain.

That's literally you, there will be shitcoins everywhere in the future.

Haha what a dumb shit

Not even shilling but I started hesitantly selling them when it peaked like a month ago and I'm actually somewhat relieved that it crashed, because I do plan to use their service too, and I would hate to buy back in when it skyrockets again.
Considering consolidating now but I think I hold as much as I'm comfortable holding and I still need to diversify.

Hey man, dont be disrespect full, the professional is loaded with a total worth of 3 BTC.

sell now or wait for 2020 to recover. decide.

user..

>let it ride the wave

DELET DIS

>not hodling for the long term