satoshiwatch.com/coins/iota/in-depth/iota-the-winner-takes/
twitter.com/iotatoken
medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yesssssir

Prepare for total blockchain melt down, tangle is the real flippining

nice just bought 100K

thats cool

too bad its too much of a hassle to buy it, only two exchanges carry it, literally no volume either

Been shilling this for a few days. IOTA > Bitcoin

Get these fucking blockchain China monopolies outta here

the volume is actually wrong on bitfinex, coinmarketcap doesn't aggregate it properly

$4m is no volume?

it's on one exchange, as the others list it, including china, korea and japan you should expect Ethereum marketcap

it's just hard to but cause it's such a new technology to most bread and butter blockchain. bitfinex did a crazy good job getting it running so smoothly

My IOTA summary:
satoshiwatch.com/coins/iota/in-depth/iota-the-winner-takes/

Still shiling this shit?
Okay...

twitter.com/iotatoken omfg look here and connect all the dots! you will cry to miss this one!

Zeros fees on transactions.
186 TPS on 250 nodes versus BitCoins 3 on 7000. Sounds like interesting technology.

fuck you

medium.com/@ercwl/iota-is-centralized-6289246e7b4d

ahhh yes the king of networking Cisco doesn't know as much as one "engineer" with several rebuttals. thanks for the giggles

shill

So, IOTA has no fees, no mining and a limited max supply.
How can this be decentralized when the nodes don't take fees or generate new IOTAs ?

I think when you want to make a transaction you have to process a few other transactions first

I thought I made a good deal buying at 100k hahahahah fml
holding anyway

Because it is decentralized. What is central about the fact that all the coins that exist are out, were bought by someone at ICO, have been traded increasing distribution, iota foundation and the big deal were funded by whales, every transactor does PoW at the point of broadcasting tx by confirming two others? Where is the centralization?

on the 1.aug when everone is buying BTC, Im going all in on fucking IOTA!