When are you buying back in?

I'm thinking when BTC hits 1800

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/06/29/bitcoin-ethereum-price-buy-michael-novogratz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$1200

-cum$

$1.00

A few months, it's going to be going down for awhile.

below 1500.

$1600 is the bottom.

Pay attention to what the whales say:

>If Bitcoin fell back down to $1600, he said, he’d "be buying a lot of it." And if the Ethereum price retreated to between $150 and $200, it would be cheap enough to merit buying more, he added.

fortune.com/2017/06/29/bitcoin-ethereum-price-buy-michael-novogratz/

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Sold a bunch of ETH at $340 that I bought at $12. Going to buy back in if it goes below $100.

you mean 900

you're both wrong. you_have_been_warned.meme

you sound like a faggot

that's a pasta.

Congrats. How much did you make on that?

I'm a professional knife catcher and I'm buying 100k at 1889 cause that's when JoJo died saving the world from vampires.

dont do anything until august 1

it will plummet then recover

So you're basically waiting like everyone else and then buying like everyone else. Nice future no-gains.

Oh hey, that's my post. Good to see some smart people on Veeky Forums

I suspect a fool's rush after Aug 1 causing a spike in price due to spec. Don't buy during this period, the fools will soon realize no one else wants buy. Prices will go back to pre-aug1 prices then continue falling till 600 floor.

If bitcoin forks, it will make a huge dent in public perception and trust and normies will stay out of the market until the next bull run, which could be after the next halvening.

>222
i trust kek

600 is stupidly low; the electricity and capital cost for the mining activity itself needs at least ~$900-1100 to even stay in business. This is like saying oil is going to $2/barrel.

Gonna sell the spike, desu

nice FUD, delusional shill

You are really retarded if you think bitcoin is going to 1200 or less. You are also retarded if you think BTC won't recover until 2020.