en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it, what's so funny?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shit's on sale? still don't get it.....

>cryptofags
>spends thousands on crypto memes
>could have just used the money to invest into comfy mutual funds
>instead of comfy growth they have to sweat out a risky as fuck venture that only the 1% of cryptoinvestors actually profit off of
>shills who will defend cryptoinvesting are either the 1% or LARPing and have never actually made a dime

welp, guess I'm the 1% then

Probably.

Shit's is not "on sale" when it won't go back up for the next few years, maybe ever again.

source?

sell now and get cheap coins later or wait for 2020 to recover. your choice.

Sold everything 2 weeks ago buying back next week at 1400. cya then brb

Source is his dubs

>No real world adoption
>People use it as a pyramid scheme
>Massively overvalued

Dec 2013

op is a bottle baby who doesnt remember how many mutual funds from regions bank neuberger berm cohen etc that were permanently destroyed in his lifetime

im still up 300%

:D

ah.....so you're retarded then

95% of the world could truly, truly benefit from cryptocurrency
100% could benefit from the blockchain

you gotta think globally, but I understand that thinking that big can hurt your brain

I seriously couldn't care less

I day trade; my daily goal is 5% profit......which is basically impossible NOT to hit

the way that compound interest works is if you have literally $1, and make 5% a day for a year, after a year you have $54 million

>Don't understand market cycles
>this make me superior to you
Do have any idea how retarded you are?

Faggot missed out on Q2 and is coping. Hard

you are absolutely right user-kun

but the world doesn't need 700 versions of those blockchain technologies

only a select few will survive and be adopted

Its going to recover by 2020 to its previous Ath.Cap this

>Literally only used as a currency on the deep web.
Oh boy, I wonder why crypto is crashing

as I make more money, I diversify even more

watching about 50 different coins at the moment

I wonder if I'll be able to keep up with 100....?

Marketcap will rise as soon as Aug non-event is behind us. Cap this

that only works in a bull market, and is pure speculation

that doesn't hold in real life, people dont want to deal with 100 different coins, they generally only want one solution to cover it all, maybe a couple extra for niche things like total anonomity

lol everything you just said is wrong

I don't really know how to respond.....

>DAY TRADING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>THINKS HE WILL TURN $1 IN $54 MILLION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAHAAJHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAUAUA

HE THINKS A PONZI SCHEME IS A MARKET

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE KEEP IT UP GUYS I'M CRYING OVER HERE

>>No real world adoption
I already bought things with BTC.

we just need to wait for another "wanna cry" so people will buy BTC.

yep

>I day trade; my daily goal is 5% profit......which is basically impossible NOT to hit
>the way that compound interest works is if you have literally $1, and make 5% a day for a year, after a year you have $54 million
Ok, how much did you put in and how much do you have?

>95% of the world could truly, truly benefit from cryptocurrency
>100% could benefit from the blockchain
>you gotta think globally, but I understand that thinking that big can hurt your brain

Ah yes, but this isn't happening. You have to differentiate between things that would be great if they happened, and things that are actually happening.

This one is for you, cryptoidiots:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

worry about yourself

......do you even read the news? it IS happening you fucking moron

>I already bought things with BTC.

And that store immediately turned those BTC into USD.

As much as is either LARPing or genuinely retarded, he was right about being so wrong there's no point in enlightening him.

>"I-I'm a genius!"
>lives in poverty trying to get rich through cryptocurrencies

>got 'em! I got 'em good!

>worry about yourself
So you've got nothing, then?

right, exactly, absolutely nothing

>mobile posting shitter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE DOESN'T HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF ROLEPLAYING ABOUT A FAKE DIGITAL METHOD OF PAYMENT THAT HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY OWN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>doesn't actually own

......holy fuck man

this is you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein persons of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

....in short, because I know you need it, stupid people cannot fathom how stupid they are because they're so stupid

Always thought people were being facetious when they said they weren't in to the most liquid market on the planet. Not so sure anymore, human stupidity is boundless after all. You put money in low and take it out high, why is this so difficult to understand?

>earned 20% return on an $80 investment
>durrr I'm Gordon gecko

this is the perfect explanation for why people are buying virtual money on the advice of literal children

20% on anything is pretty fucking good, actually

>virtual

no? it's actually real

I think you mean digital

>Crypto-Currency Defense force
Fuck off and get a real job you knob jockey

>making money
>not a job

lol wtf?

who here still up yo?

kek

up 9000% from my initial investement of $10 in may

You haven't made any money unless you've cashed out.