Is this fidget spinner finally gonna be fucking worth something??

Is this fidget spinner finally gonna be fucking worth something??

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbanker.com/news/inside-ripples-plan-to-make-money-move-as-fast-as-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're doing a consumer launch of their tech in Japan in October 2017. Might be something to keep an eye on.

awesome! Thanks for the info :D
I'll pick up more of this then for now, since it's still 'early enough'

I haven't been paying too much attention to it

americanbanker.com/news/inside-ripples-plan-to-make-money-move-as-fast-as-information
This offers a pretty good look into how established they are in Japan.

I own 1000 but there's 38 billion circulating so the chance it will ever be worth decent money is unlikely

Yes, $0.25

Yeah this is the only thing that concerns me. Given how high the circulating supply/market cap is, a lot of the growth is already there. But I'm confident in its performance over like a 5 year window. It's got good market cred in Japan, like NEM, and Japan is already positioning itself to be a center for cryptocurrency trading, a stable alternative to China's Wild West.

People think a low-circulating supply is a good thing, and a high-circulating supply is a bad thing...

You all need to wake the fuck up and start thinking 21st Century.

There are 7.4 Billion people in the world, and it will be 8 Billion by 2025.

You guys honestly think there will be currencies being used in circulation who's overall circulation supply ISN'T in the Billions or even Trillions? No. Sorry. Not going to happen.

Large circulation supplies are necessary for scaling as a currency.

It is the "Phoenix" aka NWO coin, of course it will.

I'll post my charts again since my own thread got slid.

XRP is building towards a third wave extension and it's going to be epic. It's a heavily manipulated token and the market makers are ready to make gains again just as soon as they finish accumulating.

The patterns clear because it's manipulated. This next drive will be THE xrp drive you want to be on.

But you're talking about a xrp, which is competing with several other coins, to be worth hundreds of billions for any small gain and trillions to actually make something significant off of it. It's just not feasible

Do you do any actual fucking math? If xrp hit $1 per token it still wouldn't overtake bitcoin.

It's on my list:
XPR, QAU, RLC, Zcash are gonna make it bruh.

I have no choice but to buy more to decrease my average price,been bagholding this for a few months now

Dump this piece of shit and stop being idiotic.

I've been in crypto for 4 years now and it is amazing so many tards still don't understand what a marketcap is.

Or it means the total value is equal to the circulating supply x the current value. Math seems to work out. i.e. For ripple to be worth $10 per share it would have to have a value of $380 billion

My gut tells me no because of this, but I don't really know what I'm talking about so feel free to disregard.

You buy into it now, it goes back up to 30 cents (which it inevitably will) and you've almost made a 100% on your investment. Don't get greedy and wait for $1 because it probably won't come.

He thinks crypto market cap is the same as real world market cap.

>3d girls
>"hot"

I think the real factor here is liquidity, market cap is just a theorical value, anyway have you heard about this lock up thing?

That's awesome, artificial scarcity ftw!

I'm already pretty much all in on cripple right now as it is.

Those are all 7-8/10s anyway desu

I bought in on it at the start of the year. And more now when is cheap. Do yourself a favor and get on before it too late. It's going to be one of the major players in a few years

Xrp whale here. Enjoy the ride to q4.

XRP is on my list but I think the following all look just as prime for a launch sooner than XRP:

XVG, MAID, SWT, ZEC, LBC, SC

XRP still has a bit down to go, but not much more. If you already have XRP, I'd HODL, otherwise, I'd put in on the above first and use their gains for XRP. MAID and XVG look especially set for some quick short gains.

wow user you're making me wet, tell me more about these crypto thingies, they sound cute :)

>zcash

kek

Yeah but bitcoin and litecoin are divisible by 100.000.000, The USD and the Euro and all other fiat is divisible by 100

So we have 2100 trillion units in the bitcoin currency and 8400 trillion units in the Litecoin currency.

In comparison the Euro system and the USD system has about an M3 money supply of 10-20 trillion meaning about 1000 trillion of divisible units. And seriously for what purpose are we actually using pennies anyway?

But to come to my final point if Bitcoin were to take over the USD, one satoshi would still be worth less than 1 cent.

Don't fall for the many coinz meme

What's your account. I wanna follow

Don't have one, I don't really believe in TA. I just know this market is heavily manipulated and the pattern of the whales and market makers is there.