HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID

BITCOIN IS A FUCKING SCAM. NO ONE WANTS TO USE A $2000 TOKEN TO BUY STUFF. WHY THE FUCK DID I THINK THIS PIECE OF SHIT WA THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY??!!

Other urls found in this thread:

internetworldstats.com/stats1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sell now and get cheap coins later or wait for 2020 to recover. your choice.

Interesting, I'm going to post this on reddit!

stop posting this in every thread, FUD shill

sell your coins fag.

I fucking bought in at 2400. Literally all my money.

you dont need to buy a whole bitcoin to use it, retard

you can buy 0.001 btc to purchase that soda with

that's like saying you need to take out 100$ bill to buy a 50 cent product, instead of just taking 50 cents out

yep. you're retarded. better sell.

>.0001 could buy me soda last week
>ohshit it's volatile what do

everytime

that happens with fiat aswell retard, during the 90's in my country the inflation was so high you literally went to work for the day, and the money you earned wasn't enough to buy a soda at the end of the day

Dummy. You want BTC to crash hard.

Buy a promising altcoin once BTC floors. Even if it's a mild success, once btc increases it will be a smashing success.

I bought stuff around July 2016 and I will never get that roi again unless BTC nearly dies.

why are these threads allowed

>buy soda with 0.01
>when seller get it, ssoda cost 0.02 already
Kek.

Are you living in the Zimbabwe?

a pump and dump of a virtual token used primarily for drugs =/= national crisis.

it is so funny how Veeky Forums is full of libertarians and anarcho "capitalists" that have no idea how markets work. cryptocurrencies are good for avoiding taxes and buying illegal stuff. for anything else you can use dollars much more easily. since cryptocurrencies have such a limited real life use, then their value isn't high at all, certainly not even close to their current price = bubble.

i expect all the cryptocurrencies to crash again in the next two years, but will rise again when an actual purpose for them rises in 20 to 30 years: african countries will start modernizing and without stability and infrastructure, there will be a decade where trading in cryptocurrencies will be much easier for an average african.

>in 20 to 30 years: african countries will start modernizing
>trading in cryptocurrencies
Keep dreaming.

They are fucking niggers dude, their kings can't do shit but print more currency, all they do is trade guns for food or dollars

>in 20 to 30 years: african countries will start modernizing
I understand your reasoning but it's not because their hut is made of bull shit that they can deal with a bull market. It's a totally different game.

People in Kenya do mostly pay with some weird phone currency already

>Pretends to be a coiner

0/10

Nah it happened here too. Eastern Europe.

The price of bread changed on an hourly basis. Shopkeepers were listening to the radio all the time and adjusting the prices. Good old days.

no lol that hyperinflation was more recent, this was ex-yugoslavia

true, but bitcoin exceeded the drug token status about 3-4 years ago

I give cryptocurrency 5 years so I'll be fine. I started buying last year October so if BTC price goes to October 2016 price (or lower) I'd buy again especially ETH.

by modernizing i am not talking about 1st world levels. not even fucking russia levels. i am talking about their urban parts being close to those of the arab world. if a significant percentage of africa's population gets access to the internet, then crypto can become a thing.
internetworldstats.com/stats1.htm
eventually, most subsaharan african countries will have above 50% internet penetration.

>since cryptocurrencies have such a limited real life use

yeah sorry but you're fucking retarded

keep calling everyone you disagree with "retarded". i am sure your coin will become very popular with that approach. anything legal you can do with crypto i can do with my dollars. sure i have to pay a slightly bigger fee, but the vast majority of people will prefer it over having to deal with the hyper volatility of crypto.

it's.....not that I disagree with you

that's not what this is about

it's, well, just that you're retarded, so of course you don't understand

I dunno, I bought some games on steam and a win 10 pro license w/ Bitcoin, no clue what you are on about

SELL SELL SELL

Yeah and pay more than the value of that soda in fees.

This. Buy high sell low, it's the Veeky Forumsness way.

>h-hehe y-you are retarded
sure buddy.

Digital currency for digital goods!

.........what?

Bitcoin is definitely a scam and a fucking huge one. All the attention they get in the media is just a marketing ploy. What prevents it from mass adoption as standard currency, besides the high volatility, is the fact that it's inaccessible to most people due to the learning curve, the hardware/infrastructure required, the very slow transaction times, the fact that we already have credit/debit cards, and most importantly, Bitcoin has no inherent value because it's tied to nothing but the investors' belief. What does Bitcoin do that we can't already do already with existing solutions?

Online shopping? We already have credit/debit cards.
Store of value? It's not as liquid as fiat and it's highly volatile.
Currency? We already have fiat and credit/debit card, the transactions are much faster and without any fees.
Privacy? There's no privacy. In fact, there's less privacy. You can't buy Bitcoin without going through a lengthy verification process that takes days or weeks. You may have a private wallet, but by transferring BTC from the exchange's wallet to your private wallet, this private wallet would already be linked to you.
Investment? Again it's too volatile. In fact, the value is dropping rapidly right now.

That is why they won't rely on national currency.

They already have internet access and online market access. In some cases, they even have better internet service than some parts of the USA (there are people still stuck with AOL). Smartphones and tablets are more avaiable than working toilets because consumer electronics don't need expensive, complex infra-structure to be useful.

> What does Bitcoin do that we can't already do already with existing solutions?
Google Demonetization, nigger.

>transaction fee

How to kill a potential currency in one step

so, is anyone else back in trading stocks and doing well? lots of healthy gains.

What's a good entry platform for someone with 3 digit money?

i hate cucks like you tbx

>muh fiat
>devalued so hard that it will literally cease to be the global reserve currency before 2020

>crypto, secure: high
wat.. it's precisely its weakest point.

an online class in a field of your choice.

You don't fucking know that maybe we'll blow some shit up in Syria or North Korea just to make a point that it's either USD or the fucking stone age.

He listed valid points and all you can do is a meme line? lol

COPE!

Lol, BTC's value is dropping quickly right now. How delusional can you be?

>african countries will start modernizing
haha not a fucking chance

Hyperinflation existed long before cryptos.

Just think about Germany after WW1 or Venezuela right now.

more salty, worthless retard cucks that should never have come here in the first place but are too stupid and greedy to constrain themselves. all of the shit-dicked faggots like you should revel in your losses, you fucking deserve to lose every dime you've put in to this. if you aren't actually developing, contributing, pushing this forward, you are less than worthless, youre burdensome chaff that is best left mercilessly in a ditch. get the absolute fuck out of crypto and technology and never return you wage cucked pussies. if you werent already on the track out of your shithole lives before you found crypto, don't expect this to gift your life intrinsic value. you can't leech off of the productive actions of others and expect it to be sustainable. hopefully enough of you shitbags got rich to draw in more fresh blood, though. nothing beats the increased volume that comes from some shit-for-brains faggot sharing his lucky runs and making a bunch more retarded shit-for-brains-ers think they can swim with the big fish.

niggers will never improve africa, all they do is drag it down to mud hut levels

the only thing that can modernize africa is ridding the continent of the negro plague

except bitcoin is not sovereign (Entirely in the hands of the gook miners)

its not decentralized either, also because of the gook miners

and it's not programnable, and probably never will be if the gooks actually fork it up left and right

Why are you so mad tho?

but that's wrong, buy niggercoins

kek

retard cucks shit-dicked faggots fucking worthless, fuck wage cucked pussies. shithole shitbags fresh blood, shit-for-brains faggot retarded shit-for-brains-ers

They will use it when it resets to 2USD

>he trusts the government
ok mate
better hope you're in the US
even then, if you think you won't feel the result of the eurozone crash, you're delusional

I visited Kenya 2ish years ago. Some places where surprisingly not poor as shit. In that place you are either Rich or poor and living in a shack.

>He trusts scammers.

Enjoy your bags.