THE BIG GREEN BAR HAS ARRIVED

AND IT'S HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ma6X18cm8i4
cryptowat.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has not broke the cycle just yet

MAKE MY MONSTER GROW

lol 50 dollars up and you think its good news. run to your local drugstore now that you are cheering and ask for xanax. thank me later, because tomorrow you will need those.
>No real walls holding the falling trend
>Normies getting cold feet
>Whales cashing out millions

boi this has not end

THE BIG GREEN BAR DOESN'T LIE

SEE PAST DIPS

Won't end until AT LEAST August 1st.

Someone is suppressing it with a 2000 btc sell wall.

UP UPUPU P UPU PU PU PU PU UP UPU P UP

youtube.com/watch?v=ma6X18cm8i4

That's me; fuck your big green bars. This pupper ain't going above 2100 til October.

Well people think it's the end of the world on days when it is down $50 too so why not go full hyperbole.

WALL IS GONE, SHORTFAGS ABOUT TO BE BTFO

BIG GREEN BAR COMING YOUR WAY

Someone pumped it with a 1000 btc buy wall minutes earlier as well. Not sure what they want.

Suuure. It'll recover to 2100$ and shit itself even harder next monday.

that's not a recovery that is just shorts baiting in retarded dip buyers

busted 2000, it goes much lower

deadcat bounce

>bitcoin cant be manipulated
>superior to fiat
>perfect security
>its ok guys its getting manipulated by whales
really son

>they think bitcoin will overtake all the world's currencies
>whales manipulate it at will as if it were their own little play thing and they will continue to do so the more they accumulate over time

What software are you using? Sorry, I'm completely new to this.

looks just like cryptowat.ch/

Sincere thanks

Unless you are trading and shorting nah, it's going to go lower and lower, all cryptos will until the bitcoin fork/update issue is resolved in August, what you are seeing is either traders or Hodlers buying a nice dip. But it's going to go down again, I ain't buying anymore until the week before the first unless I see such a powerful moon I'll have to wait for another cycle adjustment.

How the fuck do I get verified to deposit fiat on kraken? I guess I have to get Tier 3 because I'm American but it says I need proof of address? How the fuck am I going to get that, I live in my mom's basement.

Letter from your bank

Nevermind I just had to scroll down to the bottom.

dont expect to be verified before september, it took them 2 weeks to verify my tier 1 and almost 2 months to get tier 2

Holy shit... Fuck. Guess I'll have to get a hold of my Coinbase account then. I switched phone numbers so I don't have my authenticator linked up anymore.

Wut? I got verified to tier 2 within 2 days and tier 3 week after. I started in March though.

dont listen to that autistic neet, just email their support and tweet them asking for ticket help and you'll be verified in a week

these fucking faggots have 0 social skills, ask them to verify you, dont just sit there like a bunch of fucking dead logs

Did it tell you how prove residence from the basement?

I wound up using a credit card bill but it's from April so I don't know if they'll take it. I signed up for electronic billing for all my shit so I don't have fucking mail lying around. Shit's annoying.