Not betting on the biggest one sided fight in boxing history

>Not betting on the biggest one sided fight in boxing history

I hate to advocate gambling but anyone who knows MMA and boxing pretty well knows conor is fucked. However the normies dont. So what is Veeky Forums's strategy making the most money on this fight?? KO? Decision? Round? How Much? Also sports gambling general.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serafim_Todorov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not betting on the underdog

>betting
K e k

Underdogs make sense in some cases such as aldo v Mcgregor. I took mcgregor round 1 KO and was right. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH FLOYD v MCGAYLORD

huge boxing fan here

dont' see how it doesn't end up with Mayweather by KO but you never know Mayweather has had hand problems in the past and he's older

i'd still probably just lay the number for a Mayweather win if I was playing conservative

I'd say he really has a 99% chance of winning

the problem is that this event will be rigged so they can milk a replay / more money out of it. EVERYONE knows he will be knocked out. I don't know where you get the whole 'silly normies' thing from because it's mainly normies that watch this trash. Just stick to actual money making ideas rather than gambling.

I can't believe people actually fucking care about this shit

Why would I bet at 1.000000000001?!?!?!

How many quadrillion dollars would I need to bet in order to earn $1?

What if they fix the fight so connor mcgregor wins and mcgregor pays percentage of next fights to mayweather? seems like something they would do

>betting on a pseudo-WWE match.
You have to be fucking retarded.

exactly, betting is for the same retards that would care about this *fight* in the first place

Why do you waste your time watching this mindless garbage?

>EVERYONE knows he will be knocked out
Mayweather's never knocked a cunt out in his life

It's gonna be another 12 round snoozefest just like Pacman. Money on Floyd by decision for sure.

Who cares about the rematch. If its MMA conor will win. Floyd will not lose on purpose for ego.

We are all here to make money. This is a 99% chance to make money. Im willing to bet you take extreme risk on altcoins shorting or buying on margin so why not make money easily?

5.5 dollars I believe depending on where you bet

Floyds ego is too big and it will be obvious if he let him win.

I can't bet against my race.

This is a reasonable but very miniscal IMO

Mayweather cares about his record, this is for 50-0 and is sanctioned fight

If anything they would script something like McGregor to """""""forget""""""""" he's in a boxing match and kick him and get DQ'd

Oh let me guess you dont watch stupid shit on TV or play video games or shitpost on anime boards.

Only thing hold me back tbqh

>I can't bet against my race.
But both of them are black.

Theres just no way a former olympic boxer who went undefeated in his career ko's a guy like conor who is just a madman

Conor will ko in the 4th via counter left

if you're white I don't see how that's an issue here

feel free to back your opinion with your money

I will have the other side of that

gl

back to /pol/ with you cuck

we only care about making money here

The nigger hasnt knocked anyone out in years

Connor has never been ktfo

This will be a boring "fight" with the monkey running circles around the ring and the other idiot trying to catch him

The Secret Council of White People have decided to stop letting blacks win at sports to make them feel better.

You can bet your house on Conor.

conor nearly got knocked out by a HALF ASS jab cross from Nate. It is clear as day he does not have a chin.

Mayweather couldn't knock out a jenga tower

racists go back to

cucks go back to

>I hate to advocate gambling but anyone who knows MMA and boxing pretty well knows conor is fucked. However the normies dont. So what is Veeky Forums's strategy making the most money on this fight?? KO? Decision? Round? How Much? Also sports gambling general.

I am Brazilian and I started to train jiu-jitsu with 7 years of age, boxing with 15. Today I am 33.
Conor Mcgregor is screwed. Seriously, without the slightest chance for him. My question is whether he will fall in the first round or if he will take more than that.
He is fighting the guy who is one of the best, if not the best, counter and defensive boxing history.

Where have I heard something like that before?

lmao
niggers go back to >>>/reddit/
also remember to buy more bancor! racists btfo!

Mayweather cares a lot about money. Also cares about winning. He usually wins his fights before he even fights them and he gets to choose his fights as well.

McGregor is getting a lot of money just for fighting this and is putting up a good show. He doesn't have much to lose but plenty to gain.

Pretty sure this is a 50-0 for Mayweather and both sides come out of it feeling pretty good about the outcome.

This isn't boxing this is business.

McGregor wins by KO in 3rd round

I will enjoy taking your money.

Probably pre arranged to be decision in favor of mayweather. This is just a money grab. No ones gonna get knocked out.

Mayweather is worth over 100 million and has an ego larger than Trump. He won't throw the fight.

this only works with unknown fighters. the cost of losing for floyd is far greater than anything you could gain from throwing a match where everyone bet on you. it goes beyond reputation.

why are you here?

*340 million

yeah, the /pol/tards are betting huge on conor too which is hilarious

not going to bet against a guy who is one of the greatest and most technically proficient boxers in the last 50 years

When you realize sports betting is unironically a less risky way of making money than crypto. kek

Right. Manny Pacquiao's coach (Freddy Rosch) said he would have to train Conner for 5 years to even make the fight interesting. Tell that in the hug box though

Well he's trained Manny for fuck knows how long and he failed the make the fight interesting so I wouldn't be taking his word of advice

My point being, he is not going to win. Even though he is the best UFC fighter, boxing is a super technical sport. White or not, mayweather will win. I think it could possible go to decision though to keep it interesting.

>I think it could possible go to decision though
>to keep it interesting.
decision is the last thing I want, another 12 rounds of Hugweather will honestly ruin my night

someone better get knocked out I don't care who it is

>best UFC fighter

Not even close. Maybe the funniest.

He only got bronze, lost against this guy en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serafim_Todorov

professional gambler here.

not touching this fight. all of Conor's fights in the UFC have been fixed outside of Aldo. meaning the guys he fought took dives. last time Conor was supposed to lose a fight he knocked the guy out with one punch in turteen seconds.

Conor McGregor is literally Mickey from Snatch. He should lose this fight against Floyd and he's probably agreed to take a dive. But this fucking gypsy will find a way to win.

Not that guy but that is a horrible comparison.

Except Floyd cares deeply about his undefeated record. He wouldn't take a fight that risks him losing.

sorry but are you even familiar with how betting works? The point spread could fuck you in the end if the loser performs well enough

mayweather ko or decision. if i bet it will be on the later rounds.

you must have not seen Snatch.

go watch it or STFU.

Cheers man, you made me lol as fuck.

not really, we're pretty realistic that Connor will loose.

lol what's this movie from?

mayweather can only run from mcgregor

niggers are by far the worst investment for the long term. subhumans always ruin the gene pool eventually and the country is rendered worthless

>literally Mickey from Snatch.
nvm, i'm retarded

Fight Club

mayweather is too old

Anime is mindless garbage as well.

It's fun to watch with friends.

Right? One was an analyst who specifically has a job where they're paid to generate numbers like this based on data, and the other was someone talking out their ass on a Bhutanese tomato picking forum

>making money
>betting on the favourite

>Implying boxing isn't totally and completely rigged in order to save its declining viewership

The only winning move with sports gambling is not to play

Why is this shit being shilled on reddit and Veeky Forums

Neither have ever cared about fighting this much

any good betting site?

bovada is legit

This

this is obviously fucking staged. you can tell from how ridiculous the pre-fight conferences get and how they almost laugh at each others jokes.
Don't know who they set up to win, but this is basically WWE now, they already know the winner.

>huffington post
are you implying those fucking disgusting sweaty armpit hair sjw's could ever do math, thats almost as bad as implying trump does his companies math himself.

Love that meme. You should learn a little bit about Irish ancestry and not from what /pol/ tells you

4 billion reasons to rig this, recommend no bet.

Nitrogen Sports is considered to be the best
t. I know a fuck ton of gamblers

Presidential races are almost always close to 50/50 considering the narrow margins. It's foolish to assume 99% win chance.

However the best boxer of all time vs a guy coming from MMA has staggering odds in favor of the boxer. I'd say it's 90% in favor for Mayweather. I leave 10% chance of McGregor winning because shit happens, and Mayweather is getting older.

If implied odds are under 70% for Mayweather winning, it's basically free money from an expected value point of view.

>betting against Amazon
>betting against Microsoft
>betting against Apple

Anyone who thinks this isn't all one big comedy show and that McWigger actually has a chance is literally retarded.

Floyd is one of the best boxers in history

>but his age!

His age just downgrades him to being the best boxer in the world right now. He keeps talking about his age in an attempt to make you think he won't dissect Mcdumbass in the ring.

This is a pure cash grab for both parties, plain and simple. They will go 12 rounds or until the ref calls the fight because Mcgreggor took too many face shots. Literally your mom and mcgreggor both have the same chance against floyd in a boxing match.

there are levels to boxing. Flyd is obviously grade A+. The issue is we don't know much about Conor. Most people think Conor is the puncher but he has been feeding on guys with poor defense that are easily hit in MMA. Floyd on the other hand has dealt with guys that roll punches etc, if Conor can not avoid Floyd's right hand he will get KO. hard to believe because Floyd usually wins by UD but he has serious power just chooses to play safe but he is a ruthless ass guy, if he smells any weakness he will def go for kill.

Just another publicity stunt (((they))) are pushing to enforce how "superior" "muh dicks" are.

conor was the favorite against aldo

>betting on sports

enjoy losing money when the fix is in

No no no Veeky Forums, i'm not falling for your latest floydcoin scan!