Tfw you just keep buying more ants in hopes you actually make some money, currently holding 98 ANS buy more...

Tfw you just keep buying more ants in hopes you actually make some money, currently holding 98 ANS buy more? Wait a week for btc to finish crashing and buy more? Sell and accept my nearly 400 dollar loss? Buy knee pads? What to do now homies?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconangle.com/blog/2016/10/20/onchain-partners-with-alibaba-for-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/alibaba-deploys-onchains-antshares-blockchain-for-super-secured-email/
imgur.com/a/aSFTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now could you send me some NMR?
0x8982b89c053047348f31370051b8766a6a6eb898

Sell. Sell now. You know nothing about investing and crypto. ANS hasnt even become NEO yet and you're already out, fucking idiot

hold, ans soon to be neo are actually one of the few cryptos that will have real life implemetation and they got deals on going with alibaba and wechat, this WILL be big, it sits quiet now because of all the rebranding confusion, this will be finished till 24.07

Why do chinks all look the same?

ETH exploded when stupid ass tokens started being made on it.

It's only a matter of time until Chinese explosion of stupid ass tokens on NEO. Hold and be patient

God damnit they don't have a deal with wechat and alibaba. Stop spreading this nonsense. Theyre just a bunch of gooks that probably work in some little city wok office somewhere in China.

Don't buy anything until the crash is over, ANS seems promising but there's literally no reason to be buying anything at the moment unless you're trying to short

>they got deals on going with alibaba

because it's a scam you moran!

>Don't buy until the price goes up!

>buy high sell low!

>they got deals on going with alibaba and wecha
If this were true they would be worth more than bitcoin right now, thanks for the kek

Don't buy until you see some stability.

Double digit falls followed by double digit gains is not a market you invest in, even if you miss the floor by 10% you're still way ahead of all the idiots who are currently losing money in this market

>can't make money in volatile markets

>as if timing floor in crypto matters for long term hodl

Begone pleb

The arc of ANS is long, but it bends towards moon.

oh you sweet innocent child, sell if you want i will buy any ant you own, and if you dont have any yet then step aside normie xDD

Stupid shit like this is normal for Chinese companies. Stop judging them with western round eye standards.

ANS has been going up all day. I know its because of BTC going down but this is fishy.

Very fishy. Coins in which I have an investment in are not supposed to be green.

I know man. I'm scared too.

Doesn't make sense at all. Expecting an alt freefall soon.

Watching ANS any major increase or decrease has been very very stable, I think we may start seeing 280K again.

Yup. If ANS was scammy shit it would have collapsed back to 1-2 dollars a long time ago. Smart people know its future is huge.

The Alibaba link is via OnChain, who are like paypal and used in china on the alibaba site.

ANS/NEO have a partnership with Onchain

Why do you make stuff up on the intetnet?

Why don't you do any research before shitting on a coin?

siliconangle.com/blog/2016/10/20/onchain-partners-with-alibaba-for-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/alibaba-deploys-onchains-antshares-blockchain-for-super-secured-email/

Smart people had millions tied up in enron scam for years. The fucking teens throwing their 3 dollars at ans dont know shit and ans can go into a freefall at literally any second.

Uh huh. Just dont kys when NEO becomes top 5 major coin. We are patient. We strike when enemy weakest.

That's true of any stock.
Why are you even in crypto threads if this is your problem?

just because im responding to a braindead phaggot with some facts doesnt mean i have a problem. nigger.

>ppl invested in enron
Great facts, bro

Not a teen faggot, and 100 ans is a lot more than 3 bucks

Hey faggets, I have 0,39916032 ANC.
Gimme yo address and I will send it nao. It's not much but I just sold all my ANS and I want to get rid of those bits of ANC.

Nobody wants your fraction of an ant. Go eat a dick

that's rude

I bought $100 worth when it was somewhere near $8, I guess I could sell because it seems like it'll go lower but I'll just baghold and hope it works several months from now.

I'm really surprised at how well it is holding with btc shitting the bed this hard.

me me me

AJ48RWCRtLMrygUWukHQr5k2ZJSJgwRX3c

Has anyone noticed the whale war?

Ive been buying 100$ of ANS every week, im at 204 ants right now

How much do you guys have?

fuck it now. i uninstalled gook crapware wallet and the all anc with it.

54 planing to buy more on Sunday

3840 ANS

>Chinese coin
>long term hodl

If chinamen are known for anything it's not their reliability

Not taking investment advice from stupid /pol/ kids in mommy's basement

Snowflake

but he's completely right. also that's not a racist remark.

>chinamen are not reliable
>not a racist remark

They can just hire some white devils to fix problems if they need too

5000 years of inbreeding.

ANS is great in the long run but I'd rather just daytrade and buy in as necessary. HODLing is the ultimate meme.

short term this thing is going to bump up past 3k again so be ready when it does.

Mainland Chinese are often unsympathetic, Chinese people in Taiwan, Singapore are fine.

ANS is one of the mist resilient top 20 alts right now. Hold and wait until the end of august.

It's not a racist to call Chinese not reliable
imgur.com/a/aSFTC

>Whale war
>Not devs keeping the price from appreciating so chumps can,t dump their 400k bags

The walls are down (except for one), did I miss something?

Bought 500ans when it was around 200k,

Bought 500 more at 230k

And bought 100 around 220k that I have day traded to 116.

1116.89. Could probably get 200 more at the end of the month.

This. I'm shocked at how well it's doing. I traded all my eth for ans at 220 in hopes to mitigate losses and I'm very surprised

This is a sign of great things

>Bought
you fucked

Why?

ANS price is holding up strangely well in all this turmoil. Someone is propping it 100%

It didn't take long for this to become true.

how high do you think ANS will rise 1k? 2k? 3k? while BTC rises what... 5k 10k?

Smaller market caps are less volatile. ANS is more likely to rise 3k than BTC is likely to 3k in the same period of time

nice read ty

>financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/alibaba-deploys-onchains-antshares-blockchain-for-super-secured-email/

"The sides wished to clarify: “Ali Cloud uses Law Chain, a consortium chain. Though the technology is from Onchain’s technology, Law Chain remains a different entity, so it does not constitute Alibaba-Onchain cooperation.”

reminder that ANS hasn't crashed at all in terms of BTC, just USD.

>be poorfag
>spend all my money on crypto
>had 200 ants but fucked up big time and lost 150
>now have 220 and too scared to trade

Please God let this coin hit at least $15 in few months to cover that loss or I'm fucked

Hey I also went from 200 to 60 ANS due to massiv fuckups.
Haha what a funny coincidence.