No coiner here just sitting here enjoying my cash that I can use to buy stuff with

No coiner here just sitting here enjoying my cash that I can use to buy stuff with

>flaunting wealth

no gf huh?

Nocoiner here trading bitcoin/ethereum CFDs :)

Whether we go up or down, I'm making money chu chu chu~

Nope married

If you put all of that on eth in december at 6 dollars and sold at the all time high you'd have 20 millions
How does it sound, no coiner?

>flaunting wealth

something's missing in your life huh?

>try to sell 20 million dollars worth of ETH
>immediately crashes the market and you only get 1/10th of the value out

Ahaha dis nigguh thinks he gon' get rich on his monkey market account.

get the fuck off my board poorfag you can come back when you've got a high net worth individual account with Chuck like me.

>oh no, my 300k only became 2 million

As if you actually got any money from your shitcoins.

Or lose it all no thanks, I rather put it into a 5% bond fund

Nope I'm pretty happy, just always jet lagged

ofc you'd sell gradually and dump on the pajeets trying to enter at the ath, back then the 24h volume was around 2b, 20 million dollars worth of eth would be the 1% of that

There's absolutely no reason to have that kind of money in a checking account unless you're putting a down payment on a piece of property or something. Also, don't act like you're super rich. I talk to a million guys with more money than you every day, and I doubt any of them need to go online and brag about it

>BoA

>I'm pretty happy
>flaunts wealth
>I have to prove it to anons that I'm pretty happy

nobody gives a fuck, dude

go try to do something with that money; go make the world a better place

also, you're a fucking idiot for not investing in crypto

your cash is dead. It has no life. It just sits there decomposing.

No one can predict the market, dummy.

>Losing 3% a year and bragging about it

So whose inheritance is that?

Or you're just a 45-year old wagecuck who finally put together some savings..

I pulled out half of my stocks this year. I rather wait for a corection to go back in. Cash isn't about hoarding but option value when there is a correction, which I think is coming.

I make 250k in PE

*yawns loudly*

You are there decomposing in your basement. I travel around the world making million dollar deals, what is valuable is me, not necessarily my cash, unlike you I can always make more

Quit fucking LARPing you peasant. If you did work in private equity, you wouldn't be calling it a correction; you wouldn't be sharing shit on Veeky Forums, and you wouldn't be a fucking retard posting your fucking BoA account instead of your retirement or brokerage account.

Stupid fuck why don't you go load up on some FANG stawks and get the fuck off my board

Also your fucking fish is overcooked send it back to the kitchen and your fries look worse than McDonalds tier.

>t-mobile
lmao poorfag detected

You have 300k in a checking account
Literally why?

CFDs?

Haha someone is insecure

Contract for difference; it's a non-US kind of derivative similar to a swap, where as one assets price changes relative to the base asset (if gold rises vs the USD), then you get the difference (long) or lose the difference (short). USA doesn't allow them on margin for retail traders but in other countries you can use them to trade gold and cryptocurrencies (big 3)

Yeah when you get a big boy job you will find you will have two phones

Your managing partner does too little or too much cocaine, son.

>nobody gives a fuck, dude
You clearly do.

>Nocoiner here trading bitcoin/ethereum CFDs :)

Care to explain?

You mean you run a brokerage selling BTC contracts and skimming off commissions?

>27
>IQ through the roof
>pilot in training
>probably the best musician you'd ever meet
>a fucking wiz at crypto exchange
>slept with like, 70 different girls
>the girl I've been seeing for over a year now is basically perfect
>come from a wonderful family

k

Strange you keep comparing things to McDonald's, bet it is a luxury to you

>I promise I don't care!

>got' em!

>claims to be milionaire
>comes to this shithole

larpers are cancer and should be gassed

I fucking love McDonalds and Coke and I've been happily collecting my fucking dividends from them for years. I eat there, I get paid, and fucks to those who say no.

Boa offers 100 free trades on Merrill lynch if you keep 100k in their accounts. I use it in conjunction with IB

McDonald is for plebs to make money off of, I have invested in ARCOs for a long time. But too bad I have expensive tastes

>Fidelity avg. price of trade ~$7
>Free trades for over $100k in account
>Nigguh so bad at trading 0.007% difference counts
>Sticktoindexfunds.jpg

Bet you think Fraulein Yellen didn't just hoodwink the market into thinking she's not gonna raise rates, too.

>being so emotionally fragile that he thinks anyone with more money than him must be larping

>nigguh doesn't even understand a dividend play
>mfw monopoly memes are better at picking investments than this nigguh

This the last (you) I'm giving, after 2018 market crash you should pick up Boardwalk Pipeline BWP ~12-14 dollars per share; great divvy play for high IQ folks.

how about you sit down and shut the fuck up. Unlike you, I analyze investments for a fucking living. Here is me going on a site visit to the D.R. scoping out a power deal. Go back to talking about your anime waifus you POS, you are out of your leagues.

here is me visiting the HK office of Carlyle to work on a co-investment syndication

>He physically "inspects" investments instead of using sophisticated statistical methods and a mongolian doujin-sharing site
Ahahahaha crawl back under your rock cavenigger.

here is my on the first class cabin of the HSR in China working on a hospital deal. So please, take your sad pathetic limited understanding of "investing" and shove it up your ass.

You could have bought 100k with the money you spent on that shittly looking meal.

visiting a warehouse in Mexico

hahahaha, i don't even know how to respond, you are so dumb you don't even know what private equity is.

yeah i bet you think 100k is a lot of money, heh

Stick to your magical LBO Excel spreadsheet, cuck.

>goes to low cost of labor country
>circles butler services
Nigger by your standards pajeet is richer than the rothchilds.

stick to your economy flight, thx

>he thinks other Anons are stupid enough to fly
I live in my cuckshed innawoods with 2 kilos of gold and 5 kilos of silver coins and a 12 gauge shottie and my dog skeeter. Get on my level.

hot vid nigguh

>Bank of America
Fucking godawful service in every branch I've been in. Switched to Wells Fargo and never looked back.

>Gold flakes on the food
The faux-wealthy everybody

>wells fargo
fuck off schlomo

You're a fucking broke piece of shit. I'll shit all over you and your 250k a year thinking you're doing something... But I don't need to flaunt my shit like you.

Also you have no idea what a melt up is if you think the market is crashing before the next year/18 months. Enjoy missing the moon mission.

Instead of buying/selling the coin or stock shares, you trade the price itself.

Yeah, just using eToro. US folks can't use it, right? I don't skim commissions, I just have a bunch of CFD shorting and buying and take profit when there's a small gain.

I'm a noob with a system.

If I had had your net worth to start instead of mine, I'd have 10mil instead of only 400K.

>flaunting your IQ
>flaunting your music ancd trading ability
>flaunting your gf
>flaunting your family
something's missing in your life huh?

I work at BoA and if you don't apologize I'll post your personal details to all these people you insulted

>everyone flaunting their wealth
>my net worth is like $9k
>single 29yo NEET living with parents
Crypto better take me to the moon by 2020

i had a third of that when eth was at 420$

give it half a year and i will have surpassed your net worth, you fiat cuck

>dat cash drag

Lmao just lmao thinking I don't live off my deca-millionaire Chinese father

The amount of larping in this thread is astronomical

this desu

don't worry man. you're gonna make it...if you have BTC and ANS.