He chose not to invest in real companies with products...

>he chose not to invest in real companies with products, services and innovation that are growing their earnings for shareholders

>he chose to invest in a bunch of pyramid get rich scheme reliant on getting more suckers to buy their bags

I hope you guys don't do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jessefelder/status/885496069282549762?s=04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amazon is already in top 10 of market cap. why on earth would you own it. there's no upside

its going to a trillion once they figure out no check out groceries, take all of the value from UPS and USPS and displace Sysco

>margin trading with USD collateral
>made 15k in july and the month ain't done

cause the stock market never corrects, and we are no where near ATH's for the Dow,

the grocery store is over, the plan is to be able to deliver ANYTHING in under an hour 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

look at the Beehive concept they have

They already suspended Amazon Go retards

>tries to convince people to buy stawks
>biggest holdings are:
>nintendo
>amazon
>chink version of amazon, except smaller

what the fuck are you doing pal? Sell that shit now and buy yourself a S&P put with a strike price around 1200.

>there's no upside
I heard the same thing 4 years ago. And 3 years ago. And 2 years ago. Last year. Now. Amazon is going to be our corporate overlord

I bought Ethereum at $12 and sold at $40 $175 $240 and $275

There's plenty of people who made more money doing what you do and what you don't. Shut up

What will happen to you when the market corrects? Do you have reserves?

Lol. I read this exact same post a year ago. The market will be irrational longer than you're arbitrage

I bought 808 at 8 sats and sold some at 62

I'm also staking it at 808.8% a year, compounding every 8.08 days

it's all about percent, and my percent is WAAAAAAAAY fucking higher than yours, grandpa

egh, as big as it might be, there's billions of disadvantaged plebs in developing countries who aren't ordering from Amazon yet.
And they pay dividend, don't they?

First of all, that's not an arbitrage. Arbitrage is what I do when kraken says bitcoin costs $2040 but bitstamp says it costs $2000 - I sell on kraken and buy on bitstamp for a risk-free you passed go $40.

Second, now that we all agree the prices are too high, let's consider
>the entire rally after october is based on Trump
>no obamacare reform
>no tax reform
>debt ceiling impasse
>federal reserve raising rates and quantitative tightening
>niggers niggering harder every day
Give me a good reason why any nigger would buy stawks right now, other than to dump them on an even dumber nigger later

Doubt it. They're going to undergo a heavy FBI investigation into the CIA funds used for disinformation.

I would drop the stock if I were you because Big Daddy Trump is about to get his shit together.

The stock market is one of the greatest bubbles.

twitter.com/jessefelder/status/885496069282549762?s=04

It takes 110 hours of work to buy the S&P. T
It took 30 hours in the 60's 70's and 80's.

Fair value of the stock market is half of what it is today and it will undershoot to the downside.

S&P500 will be 500 in 5 years

You should sell Amazon and short it, while you've still got the chance.

>he doesn't own any Apple shares
Laughing_sluts.avi.exe

lul u dumbfuck amazon will not be taking the value from UPS any time soon

>What will happen to you when the market corrects? Do you have reserves?
I'm not trading stocks, i'm trading cryptos who are correcting