Let's discuss these prices, guys

Let's discuss these prices, guys.

We could buy 10-12 year olds and pass them off as 7-9 year olds we could make an easy 40 dollar profit.

Think about how much money you could make here. Buy 50 Twenty Year old girls, have them get their makeup done, put them in cheap apartments and make them cam whore for 18 hours a day. Collect all the profits except for living costs and you would be making millions.

Guys guys guys I figured out how to short this market.

You borrow a 7 year old, then sell her to some pervert buyer. Then you wait a few years and buy back the now 10 y.o. girl for a lower price, who you then give back to the guy you borrowed her from.

am i doin it rite?

They depreciate worse than cars do

The "ISIS sex slaves" thing is literally just war propaganda.

The evidence of it existing is nil. We have tens of thousands of videos and photos of the most brutal shit happening in ISIS territory, we have HD videos of men being run over by tanks, burnt alive, butchered and bled out in giant slaughterhouses while their friends are forced to watch...we have photos of barely teenage boys having their hands cut off, and men being crucified.

There's no evidence of the sex slave stuff, this list that the UN representative promoted has been repeatedly shown to be a fraud, but she keeps repeating it - probably because she's paid to do so. The list was fabricated and several authorities have openly said this, which begs the question why? Various anti-ISIS groups have also staged protests 'mimicking' what ISIS sex slave trades would look like, and these photos are then usually taken out of context and claimed ot be actual photos of the trade - the people appropriating these photos are usually 'alt news' sources, probably run by the CIA.

Notice the list doesn't mention male slaves. Why not?? You can't fuck a 1-9 year old girl.

Cant fuck a 9 year old...
Muslims...

what exchange

ok this thread's getting kind of weird now.

I wonder why ISIS doesn't do this already. They'd make even more on the 1-9, as well. Plus who's going to arrest ISIS? We're already planning on killing them every time we get the chance.

why the fuck is a 9 year old the most expensive

it's a kid who you can't even fuck properly and can't take care of herself

10-20 should be the most expensive

sandniggers are so fucking dumb

>60-90 isn't listed

This is actually the big money opportunity Veeky Forums was waiting for.

Let's pump & dump 41-50 on YoBit!

i invested into 41-50s but now their values are crashing due to the defeat in Mosul.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

21-30 masterrace here:

I'm laughing right now. How could you invest in such old garbarge...it's like you wanna be poor forever

So... buy high sell low?

I GET IT NOW

What are you, a jellyfish...?

lol yeah right...

short 10-20

Or just buy some 10-20 year olds and impregnate them with beta semen to get continously offspring.

>shorting young pussy

The demand is endless. Dafuq you doing.

>buy high sell low

9 yo will eventually be 20, retard. Also, they probably price them by demand. Even though I bet there is a bigger supply of 9 yos they are probably sought after more too

buy 500 10-20 year olds, impregnate them all, sell babies a year later

make half a mil per year while enjoying a massive harem.

500 10-20 YO

Babies = 500 per year

500 x 165 = 82,500 < 0.5M

I laughed

my own loli for less than 200$?

sounds pretty cool tbqh, but i bet most of them are dirty sandniggers, and they are not cute at all

wouldn't even want one if they were free

Why pay for 165 tier now when you could pay buy 2 82 tier and make 3-4 generations of 165 tier ones?
at basic religious nutjob fertility levels, you'd easily get 10 girls in the first gen, 50 in the 2nd, 250 in the third, and 1250 in the fourth. They're all inbred already, but if you're worried you could get even more value by pimping them to less savvy investors.
that's a 25000-125000% return on your investment over 60 years, not even counting all the slave labor.
invest now!

Im gonna sell females with aids withour telling the buyer thats she is inferior. Gotta prank hard fuckerz