Hey Veeky Forums! It's me again! Just a friendly reminder that we will not pump the markets until you sell your coins...

Hey Veeky Forums! It's me again! Just a friendly reminder that we will not pump the markets until you sell your coins to us. It's going to be a big pump so we can't leave sloppy loose ends ya feel? Sell us your coins now and we won't crash the markets even farther. There isn't much time. We can wait another three years of crypto winter, you can't, you will lose.
Choose wisely

Go to hell. If you really want us to cash out into fiat, you're a disgrace

Crash the market please! I'm finally starting a job after being neet for years.

let it burn!!

Nice lack of trips faggo

????????

Nigger wtf?

1. "Do not put in more then you can afford to loose"

If you have to sell it's your damn fault.

I hope you crash the market so I can buy more btw.

Jokes on you, i can wait for about 10-15 years. No influence can keep the price down for that long so good luck with your third party occult shit

Hey fellow whales.. let's pump POSW on Cryptopia.. I'm bored af haha

>We can wait another three years of crypto winter, you can't, you will lose.

I can wait.

Right? Idiots. Like we'all just forget about it. Blow me whale. I'll hold until I die.

>3 years
That's perfect for the coins I'll be staking.

>Hey fellow whales

What if your coin won't ever recover and something more trustworthy and better comes out :^) Then you have just lost it all.

Haven't seen pinkwhale post since he made that call on LTC plummeting, which never happened.

You think? *Hold my beer! I'm gonna do it!

bruh, I invested $10k of play money into this. Even now I still doubled that initial investment.

I ain't backing out of shit.

> We can wait another three years of crypto winter, you can't, you will lose.

Actually I've got a job and other investment opportunities, my pink sea fairing nigga, so yes I fucking can! On the contrary, if all you do is fucking whale for a living, and the market remains shitty, YOU are the one that can't afford to wait 3 years!

If this is the guy who was tripfagging as "der pink wale" he said to hold digibytes. So him saying sell BTC should translate to hold BTC.

This isn't pink whale morons.

Pink whale has an actual account and is a hell of a lot more humble.

He also said DGB would moon in early July.

>YOU are the one that can't afford to wait 3 years!
Actually, if he were a real whale then he'd already be a millionaire and could wait quite comfortably. OP is just a larper with a short open though.
It isn't, he used a trip.

>Im bored as f
>hahahah

This. Hodl my brothers and sisters

he also said the flippening would happen in early july

Pink w-whale. Pink w-wa. Pink wojak!!!!!!

for wat pump this coins? beter make new ones!

ITT: LARPers