WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME

WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME

MY BEANS ARENT SPROUTING

wheres ur miracle grow dude

dont post pink wojack again its an occultic meme made by third parties

dont forget to sell low!

The beans are a lie.

Convert to FIAT now or face regret for the rest of your life.

Veeky Forums WHY DID DO THIS TO ME

It will moon this weekend, trust me

i told you about the beans bro

Really? I got a sprout just yesterday. At least your not a nobeaner.

>TFW HAVENT SPROUTED IN 2 DAYS

Are you serious? You must take it out of the exchange for it to sprout. YOu have 2.2mil, it might sprout about 4 times a day. All you need to do is leave your wallet open. They don't sprout 6 hours after you received them though.

this holy shit just realizing OP has his beans on the exchange l m a o

A REAL HUMAN

>tfw traveling so I can't roleplay as a cute 2d girl with you
>no face
how many beans do you have btw?
I had 74k, sold 2 or 3 days later for a 6% profit and now I'm looking to buy it back at 65~75 sats getting a little more than 100k letting me sprout every 5~6 days.

i have 700k and i think we have had this conversation at least 3 times on Veeky Forums

>no 2d gril images on your phone
for shame

I have them on my phone, I'm running Lubuntu on an external HDD on a random notebook.
And we had this conversation once before. I was a qt 2d girl back then too.
I don't know if I told you about my travel but I'm traveling right now.
You told be to buy around the price floor of 100 and I waited for it to dip to 94 before buying.
Then it fell even more and I didn't sell(to 57 sats or something) and just kept cool, then I sold at 99 later and thought "wow that user must be thinking holy shit I fugged up told him to buy at 100 he must be mad :c"

sorry

i really thought it would bounce off 100
well it did once actually and went to 160
but now its back down below again...

im still holding, still staking

i think i will be holding for a very long time

>TFW LITERALLY SPROUTED AS I WAS TYPING THIS

W-Where are you from? I'm almost on your timezone.
Also, don't worry, it happens.
How much did you pay for it? If you wanted to sell everything (including sprouts) how much would you make? For how long are you in it?

I am bagholding
my entry was around ~125 sats

i fucked up but whatever. I debated getting out at a profit when it was pushing 150 but I decided I'd rather hold forever.
(desu these beans are my play money and I wont care if they go all the way to zero)

oops and I'm from Boston

Well, I'm invest literally all the cash I've been getting, going to buy more ~40 dollars or so when I'm back home.
I don't have a use for my cash. All I do is go to uni> go back home. Even if I lost all this money, which I rather not, it wouldn't change much.
I rather hodl forever too but I'm kind of a daytrader, when I see it's going to dip and I can sell at a win it's hard to avoid getting it back to the exchange to sell. Also, way more profitable than waiting for over a week to sprout.
Shit that is like nigger central isn't it?
I kind of know your pain, I'm in South America.

Still a better investment than MYST

I also daytrade of course but not with my beans

mostly just USD/BTC or USD/LTC trading mostly
ive been very successful there (i dont recommend buying anything until the middle of august by the way)

we have blacks but they do not chimp out here like other cities. Boston is nice

Well, I don't trade LTC even though I know this ride will go on for a while I don't want to be in it if it goes back like it did before.
USD/BTC is something I do sometimes, a lot more before august 1 since it's not like it is going to sail off to the moon right after you sold it even though I rode it all the way down from ~2300 to 2000 this time. I'm planning on keeping it all on BTC during august 1, I don't think anyone really knows if it's a good idea and I really want to spin the wheel. If I lose, I bet I can get it back up in the next bull market.
Here where I am it's mostly browns doing drugs, stealing, killing for no reason, etc.
Pretty rough. They are all well armed while the good citizen can't have anything stronger than single action pellet guns.

as long as you know you are playing with fire

Yeah, I know. I hope I can get something out of it. The local bitcoin markets are so scared that they were selling BTC for a few dollar below the actual price when they normally sell/buy for about 100 dollars more.

I got scammed by Bitbean too. Bought at 110 Sats. Now it's below 80 Sats. BTC is also crashing with no hope of recovery in the foreseeable future so it's a double whammy. Crypto is a scam.

Also what do you plan to hodl on august 1st?

Mostly i just really like the idea of magic beans making me wildly rich in the distant future

>hanging out at the billionaires club
>"So old chap how did your fortunes come about?"
>"shorted the euro, bought oil, etc etc... And you?"
>"magic beans"

nothing except the beans

this always looks like a seductive anime BABE with pink lip gloss

please do not post lewd images such as this on my board