What if all the crypto is poo in loo cheap right now and 20 years from now you will kys because you could have become a...

what if all the crypto is poo in loo cheap right now and 20 years from now you will kys because you could have become a multi millionaire just by investing 10k in any top 10 crypto right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.tech/
golem.network/
mysterium.network/
augur.net/
lunyr.com/
basicattentiontoken.org/
digibyte.co/
reddcoin.com/
ethereum.org/
litecoin.org/
dash.org/
ripple.com/
aragon.one/
nxt.org/
swarm.city/
theqrl.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about no. We have seen how eveyone and their dog can make shitcoins. What is going to happen is that large corporations are going to make coins people would actually use. Amazon coin, facebook bucks, apple gold. You are here sitting on a bunch of autism coins traded by neets while normies will hold amazon coins.

>right now
>while crypto is dying
makes perfect sense. just put your money in there for 20 years, lol.

it made sense in 2011 because people really didn't know what it was and it had a use in illegal markets. right now it's just used as a speculative "investment" which grants you no benefits or privileges unless you can convince more people to buy in. but the only reason they would buy in at these prices is if they think they can convince even more people to buy in higher. so you can see where this just falls the fuck apart at some point. there is far more incentive to sell than to hold onto them, and you can only excite people so much about something that doesn't really exist yet.

as a currency, why the fuck would anyone use something which can rise or fall 10% in a day in value? as data storage, there are clearly better options which don't use "wallets" or shady development teams.

Buying most alt coins is no different than investing in a small startup company. It could work out or it might not. But it's not inherently retarded. Just do your research before you invest.

Fuck 10k.
I just bought 100k

>1 share of Amazon = $1000
>1oz gold = $1200 USD
>1.0 BTC = $2000 USD
>not absurdly overvalued in an extremely inefficient and poorly understood new market

If your crypto was a stock or commodity, what would be its intrinsic value?

no, it is nothing like investing in a small company. what is wrong with you?

explain this, please

because, personally, I see it as LITERALLY the exact same thing

To be fair, a lot of startups are complete memes and still get millions of dollars.

May the Lord punish you with Hershey squirts and bedbugs.

that was 10 years ago

How many cryptos were around in 2007? You tard. Im sick of the newfags talking out their ass on this board like they know everything about the past, present, and future of crypto.

In 20 years I'll be fucking old

Bitcoin is a global deflationary CURRENCY

>sia.tech/
>golem.network/
>mysterium.network/
>augur.net/
>lunyr.com/
>basicattentiontoken.org/
>digibyte.co/
>reddcoin.com/
>ethereum.org/
>litecoin.org/
>dash.org/
>ripple.com/
>aragon.one/
>nxt.org/
>swarm.city/
>theqrl.org/

pretty sure you mean inflationary.

that's.......not how Bitcoin works, though

it is in fact deflationary

what if it isn't though?

i wouldn't know where to even begin with you. do you think it's the EXACT SAME THING LITERALLY! if you buy a gun to go rob a bank?

investing in a company implies investing in a group of people. you own some piece of that company and/or a share of its output, and the money you invest is presumably consumed to improve the company in some way.

the risk might be similar like says in certain broad terms, but there's no way to calculate the risk so we shouldn't even entertain that conversation. crypto is so fucking new that there is no meaningful data for what to evaluate or when to invest. if you're comparing to other emerging technologies, how often did people "invest" in the materials to make processors rather than the processor companies or the companies that maintained the raw materials? it's a weird line to draw, especially when the money you put into crypto just goes to some other random schmuck (even in ICOs) and crypto is not even a material, it's a method. unless you think everyone outside of BTC or whatever coin development is incompetent, the method can be reproduced for the function of that cryptocurrency, if it exists.

The greenbak and any other fiat currency

....yeah I lost interest almost immediately

>he thinks price is a good way to calculate value
Why not do it off the price of a satoshi? The price of a unit is meaningless in terms of evaluating its potential for growth you dolt

>The price of a unit is meaningless in terms of evaluating its potential for growth you dolt

It's not meaningless. You can only calculate value of something by comparing with other things that have value. If BTC can't be traded with other things of value, then how BTC even be called a currency?

it's not a stock. it's a currency, bozo.

the price of the actual coin is meaningless. what you should care about is the market cap.

That's why I asked what you find in its intrinsic, (ie not speculative) value. Eliminating middlemen, I love it; but completely intangible, and backed by.. what, exactly? Drugs, money laundering, and speculation. Seems to me its value is dependent on its acceptance, and that's a big question mark still today.

agreed, this is just the poor mans stock market without any chance of payouts besides value of shares.

>17lbs of gold = ~300k
>22 Shares of Amazon =~22k
>1 BTC =~2k

Which one is undervalued if you look at it proportionately?

lol, user got BTFO