In your opinion what was the most fucked moment in history?

In your opinion what was the most fucked moment in history?

WW1.

It certainly wasn't an instance whereon the deprivation of a client state was ensured and inflamed so as to maintain profit flow, whilst millions either perished ignobly, or scattered to the four corners of the world.

The day l bought those shitty raisins because l was high and thought it was chocolate fruit

>inb4 the day hitler was born/dead

Pol Pot.

The fate of Emperor Maurice and the fallout that allowed the Rashidun expansion

?

That massive volcano eruption that reduced humanity to only ~30,000 people

came to this thread to say this
other good candidates are the great famine and black death, the plague epidemics following Columbus's discovery of America and the two world wars with the Spanish flu added to them.

whats the name of it?

yellowstone eruption

Toba catastrophe theory

I think this, not because of the suffering, because that's not really anything special in terms of history apart from its scale, but that it was the moment in the middle of the same old game we had always been playing we realized we could realistically destroy ourselves entirely.

Also gonna go with this because the advent of industrial warfare was really a game changer for the human species; the romance associated with being a "warrior" was exploded by the mechanical onslaught of artillery fire.

drumpf

When mohammed saw an angel in the desert

that thing long ago where people were disagreeing on something and then a lot of people fought and died and then everyone was like lets not do the same but it happened again because they forgot how sad it had been.

That Chinese queen or consort or whatever she was that was blinded, had her limbs amputated and her tongue cut off, was stripped naked and thrown into a pig sty to live for days until her son recognized her.

I forgot her name.

Lake Toba

thanks homeboys

Snorted

howling

Cuban Missiles Crisis.

>djt walked passed trump tower today
He's a God amongst worms.

>This is my fetish

Unit 731

That moment when God created people

When God created OP

literally any war.

Taiping Rebellion is nanners

There was a Qing Emperor who buried ~200,000 of his own soldiers alive in like 200 BC IIRC.

I can't imagine what that event looked like. The packed dirt fields were described as going on for miles

This

lel

The worst part about 731 is how the U.S.A. let all the researchers go in exchange for the data. All the high-ranking scientists went on to lead successful lives and many people aren't even aware of it.

surprise buttsex controlled demolitions

my birth

The Dancing Plague where thousands of people danced relentlessly until they dropped dead and no one knows why

I know the Holocaust wasn't the first or last genocide, but it's the most brutally efficient one that I know of.

There were a lot of crazy natural disasters and plagues and shit too, but IMO the most fucked up stuff in history is the stuff we do to ourselves.

Stress.
I used to live in Lesvos.
Immigrant crisis + recession + people getring fired + isolation + no money + crime +crime raise +... + made things really depressing and stressfull.

One Friday I.went down to drink in the square with friends and for three days straight Sailors, students, fishermen farmers etc went to a frenzy of drinking fighting, having sex, dancing, reciting poetry on the streets an top of cars, you name it.
They had to send 60-80 riot policemen from Athens to break the havoc, because the high ofdicials honestly thought it would be the start of a riot.
Good times in a hard period. Crazy three days, lots was happening.

That's not even remotely the same

Well. I might be dead wrong,
But imagine living a bleak life that could end at any given time. It all piles up.
And then, after a lot of time you feel kinda good, and you.dance the.shit away, and you go over the.edge.because you.dont give. A fuck anymore.
Anyhow, it's just an analogy, and just my opinion.