Tfw didn't buy into the dead cat bounce meme

>tfw didn't buy into the dead cat bounce meme

Feels good desu. Sold at nearly the top and now the cryptos are selling off big-league. Going to continue for a while.. buying opportunity in ~6 months or so, wait for a stable floor to get in again Veeky Forums-chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw fell for the hold meme
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hurr durr 6 months. Everything will be fine in August

>6 months

LMAOOOO

please wait 6 months to buy anything

read that over and realize how much of a stupid fuck you are

by 2018 the market cap will almost certainly be >300B , potentially a lot higher.

> didnt even notice because cryptowat.ch stopped refreshing

double bottom please
double bottom please
double bottom please
double bottom please

LET IT BE OVER ALREADY PLEASE

ITS BOUNCING OFF SUPPORT RIGHT NOW, RIGHT GUYS???

Haha, sounds like you faggots got into this market literally this year. I've been trading this shit since 2010 and you guys are living in high smoke. Just because you read a bunch of articles on Reddit telling you crypto is gonna "explode" by next year, doesn't mean it will.

The last BTC bubble was the exact same, tons of news/articles about how big of a success it was gonna continue to be, and then Mt. Gox happened and all the normies (you guys) got slaughtered. Just admit it, you're living in denial after losing hundreds or possibly thousands buying in here at the top.

Anyway, do what you want, but I'm very certain this market is gonna sell off huge again and continue on a downard trend, probably down to $30-40 billion cap before it bottoms and stabilizes.

Eth is definitely headed well below $100 as well, gurarenteed. Screenshot this post, you'll learn how this works eventually. It's all about equilibrium, it's only natural something that shoots up this high has to come down just as hard to regain momentum down the road in a normal, stable market.

ok now i know your just larping

>The last BTC bubble was the exact same, tons of news/articles about how big of a success it was gonna continue to be

if you are seriously going to try and compare the media attention crypto has recieved in the past 6 months to what happened in 2013 youre fucking delusional or just an absolute retard.

Prove to me how its any fucking different? The vast majority of the posters on Veeky Forums right now continually admit they "just got into crypto this year lol" and you're gonna tell me that this sell off isn't going to continue for the next while?

This market is and will continue to be ultra volatile for a while and it's definitely not showing any stability right now. The media attention it's getting and has gotten more so this year is hardly any different than the 2013 run, sure we haven't had a Mt. Gox event yet but this is far from being done selling off.

As I said before, what goes up this high must come down just as hard, it's fundamental to trading.

you want me to create a fucking excel spreadsheet with the exact amount of articles on bitcoin weighted against the reporting websites viewerbase?

hows this faggot
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=cryptocurrency
understand the sheer magnitude of attention that cryptocurrency as a whole has recieved recently and realize you are being beyond delusional pretending that it will fall out of existence again.

Fucken' saved, man. Thanks for the great advice, user. I had the same idea as you senpai been making gainz and shitposting all day.

Media doesn't just drive investments though or trading. It's a big factor, but not the only factor involved here. And besides, with such enormous attention like you're suggesting, this can EASILY play the other way. All these new investors start reading bad news, what will happen then? That's right, more fucking selling. Why? Because they're new (like yourself) and don't even fucking know why they got into crypto other than hearing/seeing it's made some people a lot of money in some cases.

If you actually think the media will magically keep this market peaking right now, you're an idiot and need to realize it can go both ways very easily, and all the indicators are clearly showing it's going to continue to sell off for a while.

You a dumb nigga man, like really dumb. All the normies are fuckin' weak hands you think they understand what the fuck a "segwit" is? they prolly think it's like some kind of bicycle or something and all of a sudden they's bitcoins is crashed? Oh fugg mang can't trust this cryptowegian shit no more I'm going back to trustworthiest stawks like fuggin' facebook all my friends got mad rich fuck this crypto shit.

you just dont get it do you

its not about media pushing investments up directly
its not about news outlets reporting bad news and causing short term rise/falls
its not about infinite bull market

its the fact that in the past 7 months cryptocurrency has went from maybe less than 1% of society even knowing what the term means, to your basic normie associating cryptocurrency to bitcoin.

its the fact that regular people, doctors, engineers, welders, fucking lawyers are hearing about this new market and becoming investors.

you are a lost fucking cause if you do not see how big of a deal exposure is to a fledgling market. We are no where near the bubble but its likely to occur within the next 2 years. Just a matter of time faggot.

>Sold all my ETH at $340
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Just because they know about it, doesn't mean they actually understand or will decide to invest in or use it though. I mean holy fuck, think about it. How many people in your life have you met outside of the crypto world who are even willing to try and understand any of it? Not very fucking many.

The vast majority of people who've gotten into cryptos this year alone simply did to try and make money, just like every market bubble. They did not buy into this planning to hold it for a long time, and this sell off has only begun to reflect the get rich quick types pulling out.

>its the fact that in the past 7 months the internet has went from maybe less than 1% of society to your basic normie
>its the fact that regular people use Yahoo! now
>you are a lost fucking cause if you don't understand this time is different, the internet is a paradigm shift, we really are economy 2.0, i am fucking alan greenspan the maestro of rates
You are too fucking young to be posting on Veeky Forums, go back to /pol/ where you belong. Just because they know about it doesn't mean they'll buy it, but if they're buying it just because they know about it then it means sell this shit as fast as possible.

You are a REALLY DUMB NIGGER.

>How many people in your life have you met outside of the crypto world who are even willing to try and understand any of it? Not very fucking many.
t. antisocial or oldfag

Im 25 years old and i've explained crypto to many of my peers. Talk to young people for once in your life and you would actually realize most of them are intrigued by cryptocurrency.

Do I think every white collar worker in america who hears about crypto will go as far to invest? fuck no
If 1/100 of them do is that a significant increase in investors, subsequently increasing total invested fiat? Yes.

Don't blind yourself to facts because you are caught up in the past. Its not 2013. Its 2017 and the future is fucking coming. Past events can not be used to forecast future ones.

>significant increase in investors
>major technological risk in very short proximal horizon
>investors bug out
>massive short-term losses which take years to recover, eventually spawning a technological renaissance and ushering in a world 2.0
history doesn't repeat, but it rhymes. The above basically explains the fucking steam engine, but it's equally applicable to crypto.

the bubble is over, hope you already sold, if you haven't it's still not too late to sell!

Bitcoin typically overcorrects, so you've got some room for play at the new low, too. I'm going back to JoJo you guys aren't amusing enough for kono dio!

July 2017 is not the crypto bubble.
If you guys seriously think 100B is the extent of a worldwide market available to anyone with internet, you are sorely mistaken.

>spreading a little fud to make the most of your shorts
Shady, but I can hardly fault you for it.

Bitcoin
Going
To
One
Fucking
Million
Dollars
PERIOD.

>6 months
maybe you're right nobody knows what happens after August 1st but I'll stay optimistic and hope that bitcoin (UASF chain) will bounce hard.

Assuming you're not pretending to be retarded - nobody is saying you're wrong about a worldwide crypto-market that literally defines the AnCap wet dream. The only disagreement is how we get there. You're saying it's supposed to be a monotonic curve towards the moon, and we're saying there are gonna be bumps caused by troubleshooting and exogenous events that are going to shape short-term fluctuations in price that a savvy trader can utilize to recapitalize their positions or take some risk off the table. What is your major malfunction about the above?

>you just dont get it do you
>i am the coin
>we are the walking memes

>Im 25 years old
yes you are!

I don't understand what I'm reading here. Is this a parody?

You assume when someone uses the term they mean it in finality. When in reality they are coiners letting you know the raw deal and your autism can't handle it. The market will go down. Then it will go up again. If you simply let yourself get swept with the current instead of taking measures to increase your holdings, (tether/margin trading) you must not care about your money.