Where can I obtain minute by minute (or some interval between 1 second and 10 minutes) data for the NYSE for free and...

Where can I obtain minute by minute (or some interval between 1 second and 10 minutes) data for the NYSE for free and available for download?
Historical data is fine

BUmp

Nowhere, this shit costs serious money.

Why

tradingview.com

because it is a rigged game duh

costs of collection + storage + user access + bandwidth = who is paying for all this shit? You want it for free? Kill yourself!

See You mad??

happy to help

im glad thats what you were looking for

keep in mind if you are watching it during the trading day sometimes it is delayed from actual price so its not really great to use for daytrading

you will see in the top right corner of the chart if it is 'realtime' data or not

Thanks fám, it's much appreciated. I plan to use the data to come up with a model using small cap stocks to predict fluctuations in them. Not necessary that it is 100% up to the second throughout the trading day.

>tradingview.com
it is not NYSE
it is bottom feeder bs

name a NYSE stock that is not listed on that site

Reuters terminal is the best deal, but yeah not cheap

It is BATS data

>no free lunch

What's the difference?

because it has value and people like making money, are you daft?

BATS is the free lunch

technically its not the NYSE data but for all intent and purposes it is the same shit

It was a bump you big dummy

I'm just curious as to what the difference is. The platform looks good for what I will attempt to do.

BATS is just another stock exchange

here I am going to show you a screenshot of the level 2 (the bids and asks) from like a month ago

you can see which exchange the orders are being routed through

you can get 6months of 1min bars from EoDData.com for like $20.

If you want real time, you'll need to look into IQFeed.

How much income for a cute industrial girl like that?

Cum size. Kek!