Why was sub-saharan africa incapable of creating any culture or civilization of great value?

Why was sub-saharan africa incapable of creating any culture or civilization of great value?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwpSagnMV10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the lack of year-round navigable rivers.

Define "great value".

Polite sage for spam

not a giant mud mosque

Why was northern Europe incapable of creating any culture or civilization of great value?

Value is subjective my friend.

Alright then, the picture in the OP is an example of a culture that created something other than a mud mosque.

Actually define value. Give clear definitions about what a "civilisation or culture of great value is", and then an answer may be reachable. Otherwise all that can happen is "here's a thing they did" "no that sucks lol".

Why do mosques made of mud lack value?

Did medieval Baghdad architecture lack value? Did sumer lack value?

I'll do it for user
He wants to define "civilization or culture of great value" as something that was a topic and he was told was important in high school history classes.
He's not really sure they were important but after he found /pol/ and realized that western "white" civilization talks about western "white" civilization history courses it must mean that that stuff was important in the grand scheme of things and it's not just a coincidence that history courses in western civilization focused on western "white" civilization history.

are all those rectangle skyboxes better?

Imagine the balls are iron weights shackled to the legs.

Britain is just as cold yet they were civilized even before the Romans
Really makes you stink...

>criticises others for lack of empathy
>calls them non-human

nigga what

No they weren't dipshit
They were just like the germanics

Those who hate niggers most are the ones who have most in common with them.

Mansa musa would have a great capital
Kongo was pretty lit

To a black you are just a thing not even a human.

Then why do we have so many pre Roman forts

Not /pol/ with dates.

No they weren't

Get used to it, along with "why is Germany bad/dumb/autistic/etc"

You are demonstrating an absence of empathy right now.

Primitive tribal societies have value
They have oral tradition
They have unique clothes
They have mythology
They have tools
Just because they didn't have a huge expanding empire doesn't mean that they are inferior, just different

>implying

pic related, Aaby Gard in Norway

>Civilized

How? I like most people who are nice to me

And I'm 100% west african

Is this real or some we wuz fantasy shit?
I kinda wanna know because it looks cool

Your a genetic outlier, most of you niggers are jerks.

b-but they were
As a German even I have to admit that even back then they were miles above Germans as a country

Empathy for blacks is the very reason these humans terrorize North America today.

Are you serious?

My family is normal. My churchfriends are normal. Most people back home were normal.

I'm not an outlier of anything.

I'm always curious what the posters like OP look like irl.

stay strong brother
they don't know..... the most POWERFUL force on this world is the black men.
We were descended from moses and shit, we can create snakes out of the earth
imagine how TERRIFIED the white folk are to try to keep that from us.... baka

Updated the list
Oh but you are an outlier because you are a nice black

All of their resources were drained through western colonialism.

It's because of European greed that Africa doesn't look like any other developed continent.

thas right brother
damn yakub fucked thangs up for us all by creating these devils

Made me spit out my Pepsi you little cunt
But I'm not

Did you get bullied by black americans or something?

Update list

>Did you get bullied by black americans or something?
Thank for displaying your hyper sadistic behavior stupid nigger.

Updated

Not him but you're being sadistic right now.

...banter is sadistic? Listen I'm sorry if you're experiencing some tragic flashbacks to high school or something but this isn't how you handle it. You're just being spiteful.

Look, if you had just one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted I bet you'd try to capture it right?

Yes yes do continue with your sadistic behavior negro you are surely proving me wrong right now.

The most common response from you apes when one criticizes you is sadism. Either its muh dik or muh tougher than you.

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=uwpSagnMV10

t.emenem

If it ain't broke don't fix it

I think the cold made those guys be all like god damn ima fix this somehow, Jesus Christ my balls are frozen

You're the one being sadistic. You're making threads trying to dehumanize people and you keep insulting him as non-human.

Is this what white genocide looks like?

This is unironically true

topkek m8

Niggers are human biologically but mentally they are alien beings compared to us thats why we call them subhuman dumbass.

nigga u being baited so hard

They weren't.

Sadism implies a natural pleasure derived from the suffering of others. But I can assure you that I gain none.

Your palms are sweaty, knees are weak, arms are heavy, all signs of anxiety. I think you have more personal issues than me.
Indeed

As someone who knows multiple Africans and African Americans, I can tell you're full of shit.

The reason you replied the way you did is because of sadism.

Another negro trait checked is no personal accountability or dindu nuffin syndrome.
>As someone who knows multiple Africans and African Americans

Racial Tribalism on full display here.

Pls no bully.
I'm not understanding. What is so alien about the way we think?

What, do you like violence? Wanna see me stick nine inch nails to reach one of my eyelids?

>inability to see the perspective of others
Another negro trait.

Could you define sadism for me?

Wait, you're trying to tell me that all blacks have autism?

As a Briton I have to disagree.

No the majority of niggers dont have empathy.
Pleasure from pain of others.

You are being too modest. Even as a German i admit that britain is the best country of all time, despite our barbaric attempts to murder them

>2017
>being black

That makes no sense. Of course we have empathy.

Because blacks are inherently incapable of creating a prosperous and moral society.Was this the answer you were attempting to bait for

Hmm is that why you dont give a shit about all the humans dying in your country due to violent crime?

Is that why you sold africans to white people?

Is that why you people were always known for being remorseless psychos who tortured eachother for sport before whitey taught you human decency(which didnt work).?

Not him
>Is that why you sold africans to white people?
Thinking like this makes no sense. Europeans waged wars on Europeans.
Different tribesmen sold different tribesmen as slaves. IIRC There's more genetic difference between African blacks than between blacks and whites.

Violent crime really isn't all that big of an issue in Ghana. I mean it happens but it's mostly restricted to the cities and anyone dumb enough to associate with Nigerian gangsters. I feel less safe walking alone in the dark here in America.

Some tribes slaved, others didn't. It was just business, nothing personal. Why did the Europeans gladly sell their own people as slaves?

Torture for sport? Admittedly we did some human sacrifice of captured enemies each year to send messages to the ancestors and appease the war gods. But nobody was attacking others for fun.

I'm white.

whitey killed mesoamerican and incas for no fucking reason.
>Oh look these cool indians with writing, math, astronomy and one of the largest cities in the world. Let's wipe them out.

Theres your "inability to realize you can be morally in the wrong behavior" negro.
>Violent crime really isn't all that big of an issue in Ghana.
Absence of empathy more typical negro behavior.
Inability to critically think even more nigger behavior.

Look at how kind the Europeans were. A man looking at the severed hand and foot of his daughter because she didn't meet a fucking quota.

Please develop some self-awareness. I feel pity for the people that have to interact with you on a daily basis. Well, on the occasions that you leave your basement, that is.

Obviously violence is bad. I refer to intensity of said violence relative to other nations. Learn to read.

Having your limbs chopped of is pretty common in Niggerlandia today though. Beside as I said before niggers are psychopathic apes feeling empathy for them is suicide as we see today with these vile creatures terrorizing us.
K.
It is negro behavior to try and rationalize high levels of violence.

Context?

You make no arguments.
>blah blah negro negro nigger hurr durr

We don't recognize their value as much because most of modern African culture doesn't have much of an impact on the Western world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
Reminder that Florida is a Shitpool

This is some ironic shit
>/pol/tard crying niggers have no sense of empathy
What about the ones that do and have to deal with racism they don't deserve?
>Niggers are subhuman and alien

That doesn't even make sense. Your argument was that my country is some sort of 24/7 anarchic hellscape of blood.

>OP: why is the negro so unintelligent

*I make an argument*

>OP: you negro negro nigger nigger. See how I am more intelligent?

*I make another argument*

>OP: you nigger niggerius niggrom niggerdom negus. Stop trying I'm too intelligent.

>What about the ones that do and have to deal with racism they don't deserve?
They are not the average negro thus dont matter.

If niggers want racism to end they would act human on average but they dont so it will never end and no amount of tears from the rare human negros will stop that either. Whiteys are not the first people to hate you, arabs hate you, indian hates you, north african hate you, nobody likes you african humans at all.

Wow, these cherrypicked scenes involving black individuals really jingled my jangles.

>cherrypicked
If you believe so do move to where that place was filmed and see if its fiction.

>Having your limbs chopped of is pretty common in Niggerlandia today though. Beside as I said before niggers are psychopathic apes feeling empathy for them is suicide as we see today with these vile creatures terrorizing us.
There's your "inability to realize you can be morally in the wrong behavior" cletus.

Oh I know slicing off the limbs of negros is wrong but I simply dont care, the niggers however always believe they are in the right the concept of wrong only applies to non niggers like white people. Even african refugees from countries that had no colonialism mindlessly see white people as evil demons showing their racial tribalism is a fact.

They have no empathy and they are also sadistic there is no logical reason to treat them nicely because they will always treat you complete shit.

There were African kings, yes.

>They are not the average negro thus dont matter.
>Exceptional people don't matter
Haha holy fucking shit
Great Man theory in one breath, then the exceptions don't matter in the next.

No you're totally right. The entire black population engages in miscreant behavior daily. I'm one of you now. Salute.

Exceptional negros have done nothing but made it more possible for the average negro to slip into white civlizations because idiots like you pay attention to them and not the average negro.This is your entire strategy focus on the minority forget the majority.

No I meant the complex society portrayed in the picture
With metal.weapons domestic animals and all.that shit
Was that real?

Posted this in another thread:

I've long held the belief that the environmental conditions of sub-Saharan Africa can to a large degree explain the lack of lasting civilizations in Africa before colonization.

Africa, with its intense heat, predatory creatures, mosquitoes and diseases, had a far harsher environmental circumstances than the other cradles of civilization.

This in turn lead to a different biological development. Bigger muscles, stronger legs, more disease resistance, more violent males and a reproduction strategy focus around huge amounts of babies led to further racial specialization.

This biological development, in turn, prohibited or slowed the development of human language into scripture and organized religious and political communities. All because of the environmental circumstances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

>Exceptional negros have done nothing
Most exceptional men have done nothing. Remember that exceptional is merely 2 standard deviations above average. That's still millions of people. Millions who don't do anything to make it in a history book despite their exceptionalism
You're taking the top .000000001% of white people and then acting as if it applies to the whole race.
>This is your entire strategy focus on the minority forget the majority.
Better than your dumbass un-American strategy of punishing the minority for the sins of people unrelated to them.
Guess what retard? The criminals already ARE punished. It's called the criminal justice system. Fuckwit.

They had gold trade and slave trade with Egypt and stuff, so why wouldn't they buy some ideas?