Isn't it funny? After all this HODLing, I'm only left with wanting someone to HODL me and tell me it will all be okay

Isn't it funny? After all this HODLing, I'm only left with wanting someone to HODL me and tell me it will all be okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dk-iv_r6wdc
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be okay
BTC and ETH and all other shit coins are going to 0

>he fell for the hodl meme

you realize everyone was dumping while telling you to hodl right

classic amateur hour

When i first started investing i went into the stock market. I invested and watched my money burn for about a year, got so tired of seeing red i sold at a slight loss but finally got out and thought its over and i can be at peace. Literally a month later stuff skyrocketed and i learned a valuable lesson that day.

Stay strong brother

I'll HODL the rope

mfw people actually think /biz's retarded opinions have any affect on the markets.

user look at all the coins crashing!

But guess what, look at BTC

BTC is the one crashing due to August

After August is okay everything will go up again and you better hope you're holding

This is a volatile market, you can't sell after losses unless there's a good reason for those losses. Fucking HODL user hold in there. I'm in the rest too, I've lost $5k. But I'm hodling

I would SERIOUSLY suggest you rebalance your portfolio to be heavier in BTC first of all, then a little bit heavier in ETH also. At least 50% BTC user

Then just leave Veeky Forums and don't even check prices for a few months. I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised.

This is a longterm game. You didn't think it would be a bumpy ride?

On the way to the moon there are always cables that get torn and random heat shields cracking. Don't worry, it will all be fine

Also do you think fucking mega whales like the winklevoss twins are panic selling right now, "Oh no it's never going to go up again omg!"

Fuck no, they've held through everything and they're laughing all the way to the bank

Hold just like them. If you end up losing it all, you're in good smart savvy company anyway and we can all feel sorry for ourselves

The technology is real, please learn some programming and learn about hash functions and the concept of the blockchain. It's stable, this is it, it's not a fucking meme it's the future

if they were smart they'd be 100% out of fake coins and into amazon stock

Yeah! Don't worry user, I'm just getting out of bagholding dogecoins from the last crash in 2013 but it'll definitely go to the moon now! Shibes ho!

>>winklevoss twins
they are delusional morons who think they can become richer than Mark Zuckerberg someday with all their coins

You fell for BOTH the hodl memes

Thanks for not being cruel. It means a lot. I will try to step away for a little while and regroup.

We're gonna make it. Even DGB, I still need to acquire 100k which seems to be popular consensus.

You always gotta zoom out see the bigger picture thats the only way to hodl.
These are scary times but I'm sure the markets are going to recover stability will comeback and growth too.

youtube.com/watch?v=dk-iv_r6wdc

Just...Relax...

Also when you're feeling down about the weight of your bags, go read 99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/ some more

Beautiful synth programming there wow I love this track. Instant fan

:)

No, it won't be okay. You would be left with nothing if you don't cash out now. HODLing is a stupid meme made by bagholders who don't want the value of their coins to drop. Have you heard of Stockholm Syndrome? Cults? Bagholders have the same mentality.

You're an idiot lol, cults are based on quasi-religious indoctrination into belief systems and ways of life

This is an investment, a finite deflationary global cryptocurrency with extremely high volatility. Hurrr cryptos dropped almost 50% recently, they're still up this year by an incomprehensibly large amount by all investment standards. Look at MtGox, they crashed before, they crashed again, and they will continue to crash again

If you can't handle crashes then get the fuck out of crypto you pathetic cuck, but don't say it's some cult. It's not a cult. This exists and is real, it's an excellent store of wealth to say the least. Once the technology gains steam, people in developing countries will adopt the blockchain almost exclusively as an alternative to their unstable inflating local fiat currencies

Anyone who even remotely understands economics and how cryptocurrencies are implemented realizes how big this is, we are still fucking early because there are still cucks like you doubting it

Don't doubt it - this is the real deal

How is that OK?

It's a lesson more valuable than money.

When I'm a millionaire I will have a lesson for you.