Mfw cryptp market cap goes back to $25billion and after we get to enjoy the april/may tier rush all over again

>mfw cryptp market cap goes back to $25billion and after we get to enjoy the april/may tier rush all over again

>this little baby dip turns into an actual crash
I want this so desperately.

>tfw chance to invest more efficiently this time, and maximize gains

This. I put in 1% of my savings near the top as a latefag just to get my feet wet, and don't mind that I'm down (and not even that far due to some strategic tethering and other things). Once the next big one comes, I'm fucking ready.

HIs teeth look the dentures

as they are.

caps. it's what rich people have

>i just sold a SHIT TON of bitcoin

I have over 10 bitcoin, Holding onto these puppies before they hit 100k a pop. there's a phrase I say. "If it isn't enough money to make me retire early, It's not the right time to sell."

they look absolutely ridiculous
it's what morons in america have, is what you mean.
no other rich people in any other country dream of getting huge unnaturally white slab-like veneers put over their teeth.

disgusting

Britcuck with mouse of shit teeth detected.

his teeth look like pieces of chewing gum

you don't see billionaires with this shit, its only pleb celebrities and wannabes (bilzerian)

literally this

>Because of his lavish lifestyle and heavy drug abuse, Bilzerian reportedly suffered three heart attacks before the age of 32.

>In August 2014, Bilzerian was banned from a Miami nightclub for kicking model Vanessa Castano in the face during a brawl.
lol this guy is fucking nuts

Not really, is he? Nuts isn't kicking some literal whore in the mouth, or taking pictures for social media attention
Everything he does is for attention

Just another dumb trust fund kid

>look up Bilzerian
>Height: 5' 9"

lmao

I don't know where your from but where I'm from nuts doesn't mean cool or awesome. It means fucking crazy. Even if he's doing it for attention that is fucking crazy.

>your
Yeah, it's not "fucking crazy", as I said. It's petty bullshit. Happens almost every night in every city across the globe.
It's "crazy" to you because you're a moron and some retard wrote an article about it. That's all.

Who gives a fuck

cool man. i see this is upsetting you.

Heh heh heh

Foolish goyim.

>he shaves his beard into a chin

german here and i have to support him it looks cringey as fuck but usa is the land of the cringe after all

are weak chins linked to insecurity?

You have to agree that those "teeth" look incredibly unnatural

>Trust fund kid

He's self made

lol

>these are the people giving you crypto advice

true though. what is insane -- or even surprising -- about a spoiled rich guy (who has always gotten his way since birth), kicking some chick in the face during a brawl, especially when its in some club and they're all wasted?

a better question though is why does he look so aged? Gray hairs, and that skin on his neck and chin look like my dad's but he's 60...

he spends his days consumed by the electronic jew

>47% drop

"little baby dip"

Dan used to do SHIT TONS of blow and X while fucking whores. Had 2 heart attacks before he reached 30.
-William Buffet

i'm 24 and got a shit load of grey hairs. it's genetic.