Wew, sure is testing that $1950 bottom. Recovery or further collapse, anons...

wew, sure is testing that $1950 bottom. Recovery or further collapse, anons? I'm feeling optimistic that we'll be in the green the next couple days, maybe a new high of $2200 or so, what about you?

I personally think its going to break below 1900, and hit a testing point of 1800, that might be the rebound spot.

It's going back to 100. Sell now or be a bagholder forever

cool thanks

Can't see it dropping much further, 1000 btc buy walls appear when it is close to 1950.

IF the market wants it to drop further then a $2,000,000 buy wall won't stop it... It'll blow straight through that (shit, a whale could nuke that wall instantly)....

I'm guessing we dip down to mid teens and then stabilize high teens, maybe low 2s..

Depends why it's going lower to begin with, if others are manipulating prices the walls will stop them.

Fear of Aug 1. On Aug 2 the fear is over.
I'm going to wait until then.

>On Aug 2 the fear is over.
Not necessarily. Let's say the implementation is wonky and three forks are created, and everyone scrambles to find the "best" coin. Fear could last for months.

Which fork has ancient whales? That will be the fork I'm betting on.

Bitcoin sure can be retarded at times. It's no wonder that normies don't wanna fuck with it.

In all of them you idiota.

Might turn green next tuesday. The rule for the bottom of crypto market declines since 2009 has been 1/5th of the ATH. The means the bottom is sub 1k.

There is one fork that will be protected and it won't be the ones backed by the chinks or the (((core devs))) and they know it.

But sure, if you don't want to call them on their ridiculous, doomed to fail bluff then cash out your btc now if you think the value is going to be halved.

It really depends on the scope of the manipulation. If Tezos wants to dump their ETH, for instance, they may drop $40,000,000 in short order. Probably enough to seriously disturb the market.

nChain?

Looks like your prediction is going to turn out right

Haha, good joke. The crash is not even halfway through.

wow... its a picture of my room, thats a little scary

>on august 2 fear is over
starting august 2, the internet will explode with complaints of people losing bitcoins from transactions on august 1 because they have no idea what they're doing and 2+ months wasn't enough advance warning for the news to reach them.

Buy around 1300

$1890
Fuck it, I might regret this but I just went into USDT.

I've been in usdt since 2500. BTC is sinking like the titanic. It's best to stay in usdt until after august 1st. No one really know what's going to happen. It might collapse entirely and merchants may start using LTC or xmr. Either way you can just put a limit order in on poloniex in case it starts to moon again and it should execute without any issues.

I've been swing-trading with USDT and BTC, my most profitable venture behind MONA, but yeah right now it's cooldown time. I'm not worried about a complete collapse though.