Well, I did it. I just cashed out 100 of my ETH @ $153, which covers my initial investment...

Well, I did it. I just cashed out 100 of my ETH @ $153, which covers my initial investment. I feel stupid cashing out this late into the crash - but I'm realizing that the crash is probably not going to stop until August at least.

I still have 30 ETH to my name and my initial investment has been recovered, so I can't complain too much - I do believe in ETH but I think August 1 is acting like a huge gravitational force pulling everything down, ETH in particular.

nice, just sold 153k! :^)

>cashing out at the bottom
rofl get fucked weak hands

Don't worry OP, its going to drop much further than this. Better to sell now and realize it ins't going that high for a while than to loose 70%. Buy back later and have twice the ETH. You'll win in the long run. Just don't buy this month.

LMAO if you HODL you could have been a millionaire by September. This is why I have no sympathy for people with weak hands. Just fucking HODL it's not fucking hard.

Jesus christ you are a weak handed fuck.

100x153? 15300? 100% certifiably fake, nobody with 15 grand to blow on crypto has as weak of hands as you.

This was my thought process. I just have a feeling everything is going to be crashing until August 1 at least. If I'm right I'll be able to buy back in cheaper and I would've used the crash to my advantage.

Nah just hold til August 12th and after that date it'll be smooth sailing. At first it will be calm but around Christmas things will really pick up and stagnate in late February.

I'm from the future.

For me it is time to average down on costs and then relax out at sea and around the archipelago.

Goodbye!

Ignore everyone telling you that you should of HODL'd. In the long run I doubt it would mattered since it's easily going to test $300 again in no time. But for now this is easy money. The plus side of everyone selling now is it pushes all the newcoiners away for a long time.

ETH's crash is only slightly related to Aug 1. ETH is a meme and you should have dumped it a long time ago, but better now than never.

>should of

yes, listen to this guy that can't even into basic english.

I plan on buying back in, as long as it doesn't skyrocket back up within the next week. My goal is to recover the 100 ETH I just sold at a cheaper price than I sold them for. If it blasts off again before I can buy it back, oh well...

You dun goofed, buy back in now.

The new biz advice
>buy low
>sell low

Damn you're slow.

* should have you shit cunt.

Yeah I fell for the hodl meme pretty hard

Then I snapped out of it and realized that $400 was a bubble and was only created because of ICO fever

>buy low
>it raises 100x
>crash starts
>HODL, everyone HODL!!!!!!
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAA
>sell low

Yeah pretty much. I'm in at least better shape than a lot of people on this board. I got my money back + 30 free ETH as far as I'm concerned.

Trying not to feel too bad about this but damn I feel stupid for not selling earlier.

You did alright, user. You did alright.

i got my initial investment out + 50% back in march or so, still holding around 44 btc worth in my portfolio atm which i consider free money

i couldn't really care less about the price right now

That's the thing. I knew I had about $13,000 worth of actual skin in the game - money I wageslaved for. It was causing me a lot of anxiety seeing ETH dropping so fast, I knew that it might be a matter of days before the value plummeted to below a level of my initial investment. I simply decided to just cash out for my initial investment + a couple grand in profit.

I'm hoping it continues to plunge so I can scoop up some more. I believe in ETH but for now the ICOs incapacitated it.

>buy low
>lose everything

>Buy low
>Don't cash out on my 40k+ in profits
>Get greedy and hope it keeps going to $500+
>Instead fall for HODL meme
>Cash out at $153 like a fucking jabronie
>Months of anxiety and exhilaration come to a head with initial investment reclaimed + $2,000 profit and just 30 free ETH

I seriously want to dive head first into a woodchipper

Good riddance. I advise to sell, if you haven't already. HODL is a retarded meme when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Buy back when the crash is over.

You people are literally worse than children. Go and read basics of investing, you all faggots are daytrader wannabees if you get shook so easily. Have you fcking not seen how this works? The pattern keeps repeating itself over and over yet you still fall for it

Welp, it's looking more and more like I made the right decision, as hard as it was. It's already down another $10 since I sold a little over an hour ago.

Good job op, you made the right choice

Welp, although I'm not happy seeing ETH crash this hard, I'm grateful that I at least got out when I did. This shit is a fucking bloodbath.