So now that the dust is nearly settled, and we know we are in the "capitulation" phase...

So now that the dust is nearly settled, and we know we are in the "capitulation" phase, what is your excuse for falling for the HODL ETH meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/currencies/eth-usd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. Don't fall for the HODL meme. Sell now, buy back when the crash is over.

Falling for what Veeky Forums tells you to do is the actual meme here, don't ever follow what Veeky Forums says

No reason to hodl now, sell and wait for 1st august

There are people here who delusionally tell people to HODL, and there are people who can see the forest for the trees, this was a giant bubble caused by ICO frenzy, there's no stopping the chart from completing it's formation now, do you really, seriously expect it to just moon directly after the beginning of the capitulation phase?

try again in a month faggots

Reminder: This shit is going to keep getting worse, even if you are a HODL fag you are retarded for not selling now and using that money to buy back an even greater quantity during the "despair" phase

holy shit it is bleeding heavily

Tick tock... I care about my 4channers and their financial future, don't get caught up in the delusion... it hurts, I know, but this shit is going down even further...

t-there will be a major coinshift before august 1 g-guys. People will dump their btc to buy eth, r-right guys?

>tfw I entered eth in may at 162.
Only bought for 50$ though, I dont care if I lose it all.
Why is eth plundging?

I'm not here to laugh at you if you are still holding, I'm just trying to stop you from hurting yourself even further. You can still turn this thing around if you buy the "despair" phase...

Holding shorts since $200

feelsgood.jpg

Who else is loving this bloodbath? I hope we see $100 soon, its down to nothing from there. Glad I got out when I did. To think this is all pre-August 1. Maybe we will see $60 ETH again. I cant wait!

My technical analysis shows that we are going to reach the "despair" phase in 1-2 weeks, coinciding with August 1.

At that point no one should be shocked to see $50 ETH again, all the HODLers will be pissed that they didn't take my advice and sell off and use that money to buy the "despair" phase so that they can have 3x the ETH when it takes off again in the future.

Just quit investing. At all and anywhere. This goes for at least 99% of the people on Veeky Forums. Why do you buy what is essentially fuel to maintain a blockchain network of dapps and then expect it to rise for any reason other than pure speculation? Do you also buy barrels of gasoline and store them at home as an investment strategy?

I own assets ON the ethereum platform and buy ethereum when i need it to conduct transactions and i have yet to see red numbers.

God you are so fucking stupid that you would choose a garage with no car but stocked to the brim with gasoline, over one containing a car with a full gas tank.

Then again, it doesn't really come as a surprise that a board filled with racism and bigotry would be dumb as shit, while also maintaining an illusory sense of superiority.

I only come here during market dips for cheap schadenfraude laughs and to feast on your tears of unfathomable sadness.

is bitcoin still a safe 2 year investment

bitcoin will worth 0 in 2 years

You're not a very nice person, are you?

If I had to bet whether or not bitcoin will be higher in value than today vs. lower in value than today, I'd bet higher - but the market isn't done crashing yet, bitcoin included

But all the shitcoin dapps on eth are crashing too?

Laugh at my existence. Laugh at my suffering. Do it. I want you to torment me. Tell me I'm a joke. Tell me I am nothing. Please bully me. I deserve it.

It's OK user, there's just a huge amount of denial on this board, but there's no denying it anymore, ETH is going to crash to about March price levels, it's time to get out while there's still time...

>whole board in disarray
>several threads about suicide
>almost unanimous despair

Yeah now is the time to buy

>mfw i finally accept the 'meme' chart is the holy Scripture of trading

But it was like this all night?

I'm deeply amused by how accurately we are following this textbook graph.

Why are you still HODLing?

OMG ETH SUB $100 BEFORE END OF THE WEEKEND

because buying high selling low is retard tier. I will buy back at the lowest but never sell at a loss.

Yeah just wait for it to stop stalling and then buy!

You are already in the wrong by calling it "investing" This is fucking gambling, nothing more.

Investing is looking at div/yield rates of company stock and determining if it's worth to hold on to that company for long term while getting a guaranteed dividend.

For example Royal Dutch Shell has a 7.4% div/yield meaning I will get a GUARANTEED return of 7.4% a year of the money I invested permanently until I sell my stock or the company goes under (Has been giving out dividend for over 200 years).

If you are young and smart and buy dividend guaranteeing stock with 20% of your salary every month and also invest the dividend back into new stocks you could have a passive income of ~$40.000 a year simply from dividends by the time you're middle age. You don't even have to sell your stocks just hold them permanently.

THAT is investment.

Who else here fell for the Bear trap? Hell I didn't really fall for it, I sold off before it dipped and thought I was a genius who had just landed on the moon.

I got back in during the BUll trap like a dickhead.

I think it will go down back to its original 10-20$.

>sell
why.

the gamble (emphasis on gamble) is mass adoption in a new market.
the companies don't have to work perfectly, as if it was a new company in an established market. you can't compare it to stock trading.

it's almost a given that the number of people who will get in will further grow from September onwards - this is why we'll make money again.

What matters is how the price is in 1 year. also reduces taxes.

Big range here but 85-120 is my guess.

how did you reach these numbers?

Best case scenario - 50$, this is last real value before bubble spike.

See
investing.com/currencies/eth-usd

By week, not by 5 minutes

yes but how to make the decisions of which companies/stock?

if it were really as easy as "select the highest div/yield" then everyone would do it

>Why are you still HODLing?
and please stop with the HODL thing, it's not reddit here faggot

It was in those ranges before the hype machine went full retard.
makes a good point here.

Talking out of their ass. Let them feel like they're smart asses.

It's these same people who were making threads every time it dipped about how its crashing since it was 15 bucks. Broken clock and all that. Let them have their moment.

please someone say this. btc is dead august 1 guys right? all money moving to eth right? eth will recover. pleaseee someone tell me all will be fine.

kek at all the newcoiners who were never here when bitcoin was volatile as fuck. I hope this """"crash"""" will drive these kiddies who don't even know the simplest basics of finance out so that the adults can trade in peace.

Nobody knows for sure, but probably not. The classic bubble pattern formed and there's absolutely no denying it. ETH is going to continue to plummet, but nobody knows for how long exactly.

Veeky Forums - heavy bags

you're gonna regret your losses
holding till forever

I'm guessing it will go down to $30-$50. Bitcoin $500. Litecoin $125.

Wish I had listened earlier. Got out losing nothing but made nothing

total on your side posted it here more times at the beginning at the crash, that 50-70 dollar i would think about reinvestments

Even if you are a believer that ETH is going to be huge in the future, you'd be an absolute idiot not to sell off now and buy back after the bubble finishes popping

whatever. I'm just holding through this. I sold a bunch of ETH back at $250 and used it to buy shitcoins that are also in the toilet now. Just gonna wait this correction out.

Meanwhile I'm going to the beach. All these abstract "coins" and their online values can look after themselves for a li'l minute.

The longer you wait, the more painful it's going to be

You missed the '.' on that $ 125 for LTC. It's either $ 12.5 or $ 1.25 (more likely).

Btw, ETH will crash to $ 7 (where it belongs) and BTC to $ 700. Screencap this.

I bought for 50$ with the intent of sinking with the ship or going to lamboland. No in between.

what is all of these pink wojaks are just making it seem worse then it is and we're actually at pic related?

hodl is a term borught over from stock trading, bankers just want to make their jobs easier

eth will continue to crash btw

this. whales and believers want to get rid of speculators and take all their money. People think it wont go below 1700-1500 and that's the reason why it will. Force a panic sell to get rid of speculators who harm bitcoin

that's exactly where we are.

>tfw i'm actually a skeleton

This chart gets posted literally every fucking crash. You morons arent even good at spreading fud anymore. Just bought more eth and ltc. Thanks for reminding me.

Lol that dividend sure isn't guaranteed.

I don't think you know much about swcurities, but act like you do.

We don't even have institutional investors yet lmao, retard op can't even read his own graph

last label is stay at home mums, grandparents and overly optimistic teens

no way in hell bitcoin gonna drop below 1000

>117 billion market cap
>60 billion market cap
>literally 50% sell off
>bear trap

That's a spicy meme hombre, now excuse while I exit the life raft.

No I think he's onto something here.

All you had to do was listen, friend

>and then he said, "HODL!!"

I hope you were joking when you said you bought more, your shit is about to get even more fucked up

Dude, your pics are like a fucking nightmare. I would've shit myself if i was holding, very spooky

You can still short. We are going to sub $100 very soon.

Ethereum is at the floor right now. Screencap this.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN

No need because you are already wrong, we have barely begun the capitulation stage of the chart

I'll buy at $10

Okay so I was $2 off big deal?

I did, made out with only 300 profit, could have had a few thousand

Oh my god,I have a heart condition.Please stop,it really hurts.I bought at 380 with my annual pay

OK how about you get back to me in an hour

It might bounce up here or there but we are going to continue to head straight down

I'm sorry to hear that user, I hope for your sake you are just LARPing

I hope youre lying

I'm not LARPing.I really want to sell,but I just can't.I haven't ate today at all,I just can't.

What did he mean by this?

I got rid of any Ethereum I had weeks ago (all of my Ethereum was mined anyway) but do you have any idea why Ethereum is dropping so sharply compared to Bitcoin?

How many ETH do you have exactly?

If it makes you feel any better it just rebounded to 135.99 at the time I'm writing this

There's literally nothing wrong with holding coins that you believe have good fundamentals if you accept that you don't have the balls/knowledge/time to short or sell and rebuy at a lower price.

Sure, you're gonna make less money than someone trading the swings correctly but history shows that if you just hold bitcoin (as an example) you will be able to make a good profit. That's enough for a lot of people.

A combination of ICO frenzy ending, those ICOs liquidating their ETH, new, inexperienced money selling off at first signs of trouble, no ETH news on the immediate horizon, and the looming August 1 shit storm

35 ETH.
Thanks for the concern user,I'm feeling dizzy,so I'm going to sleep now.
Hopefully ETH recovers after Aug 1

Back up to 140. We mooning straight to lamboland

Just bought more eth, icn, btc, and nem

Feels comfy as fuck

There's no wojak pink enough

As someone who has never bought ETH and was planning to I cant wait for the despair phase.

Litecoin seems to be doing really well so far. Maintaining a 0.02 BTC/LTC ratio. Extremely high probability for BTC to be completely replaced by LTC August 1st.

lmao get a load of this LTC bagholder

You get a higher dividend ratio when you buy while the stock is cheap. The dividend is usually a set amount and increases yearly, but if you buy in while the stock is cheap, you'll get a higher percentage. Now is a great time to get in to oil and gas for cheap. I've got about 30% of my portfolio in O&G. Real estate is also a great place to get dividends.

Wasted quads desu

LTC has it's place but will never replace BitCoin especially not in 2 weeks

Some of my BTC gainz were eaten, and some were spent on engineered garments.