Is it safe to assume that Ark will go back up to where it used to be...

Is it safe to assume that Ark will go back up to where it used to be? I think it is a very good opportunity to make quick 3x gains.

Still too much volume for me to get more now, I'll wait for it to go sideways for a few weeks which should cause a drop as "bag holders" sell low.

Not at all.

Ark is DGB 2.0

Francois (ie the only half credible person on that sorry team) said that once he is done building it he's going to hand it off to the community and part ways

Hang around the slack for a day and you would have sold a few days after buying

Daily reminder that this is a pump and dump thread.

>inb4 "stop telling people I'm still trying to accumulate ;) "

I doubt that Ark will be a good long-term investment, but I still have a feeling that it will shoot back up to about a dollar, as it has many times before. If that is the case, Ark will be a nice way to make quick cash.

What do you think of LISK? Good investment?

Fuck Ark.

Ark is the ultimate snobcoin.

So many naively believe that fancy whitepapers and good technical ideas are enough to make a coin take off. It's not... this is business. The best ideas aren't the ones that win out, this is not a meritocracy. Business connections are all that matters. And nobody cares or knows anything about Ark outside of Veeky Forums. I saw a video by a famous old timey investor, forget his name, he had this advice: Don't invest in what you like, invest in what's real. Reality is Ark is a shitcoin, in was dumping before the market even downturned.

But maybe someday Ark will be a worthwhile investment if they keep trying and the market booms again... but not anything soon.

>lf credible person on that sorry team) said that once he is done building it he's going to hand it off to the community and part ways
>Hang around the slack for a day and you would have sold a few days after buying
Proof on this claim?

It's hard to tell how many Lisk devs are in this thread but it seems like there's at least several

ARK is probably your last bet to make any money in crypto.

I count at least 4. Ark might dip another 15-20%, but doubt it'll go down more than that.

The Lisk devs are salty as fuck because they know that Ark is going to make their project redundant. I haven't seen such a huge FUD campaign since the BTC Maximilist tried to FUD ETH out of existence.

Are the weekly payouts going out tonight?

ARK is s great idea an has seen perhaps the best implementation of its DPoS system in biz_classic forging node
I buy it on weekly dips and sell before weekends to seek refuge in fiat, keeping it in my wallet for easy gains in between

wannna buy more but my other shitcoins are in losses right now, so can't sell them until i break even as a principle. Currently have 4k, would like a nice 10k. wwyd?

In the same boat, debating to sell my other shit coins at a loss. My losses aren't life altering, but still hate to lose money.

Trying to buy and profit on anything right now is completely retarded. Convert everything to tether and wait for the entire crypto market cap to finish falling to its new floor, somewhere around 1500 btc and sub 100 eth

It's a loss only when you sell
Don't be chumps contributing towards others' lambos

>I doubt that Ark will be a good long-term investment
I actually think the opposite. It's a longterm hold, not a coin for people looking to make short term gains

I was accumulating more by swing trading it
Up to 3,500 but I don't want to currently exit at a loss so I'll just sit put
Goal is 10k as well
Advice? Got anymore fiat?