When did the family cease to be the building block of western society?

When did the family cease to be the building block of western society?

It's not?

I dunno how you grew up as a feral child OP but most people have families

children should be property of the state tbhwyf

The nuclear family is degenerate, brought upon by rampant capitalism.

The extended family is the true answer.

So much this. The nuclear family is an economic tool.

People historically lived in big clans.

When states stopped investing in growing tax and debt cattle and started importing them instead.

It never did. It is just being unjustly disregarded due to rampant and irresponsible individualism, and has started declining as a result of that, the adverse consequences of which we have started to feel.

Naziposters should off themselves, though.

This.

Romanticism is no sign of powerful instincts, but, on the contrary, of a weak, self-detesting intellect. They are all infantile, these Romantics; men who remain children too long (or for ever), without the strength to criticize themselves, but with perpetual inhibitions arising from the obscure awareness of their own personal weakness; who are impelled by the morbid idea of reforming society, which is to them too masculine, too healthy, too sober. ...

The "we stand for the family" propaganda for the Nazis is really ridiculous considering how they deliberately turned children against their parents, encouraged having children out of wedlock, and broke up families. They became the crazy commies they were so determined to eliminate

1960s but yes, 1945 was the beginning of the end.

Never

JIDF pls go

Read up on the Hitler Youth and how they encouraged children to threaten their parents with the gestapo, and how young teenage German girls were impregnated to breed more men for the war, even outside of marriage or at an age where they can't make rational decisions. They were called the Fuhrer's Brides. Not making it up tbqh

When the marxists started spreading their disease.

This.

Yeah the nazis were pretty degenerate sexually but women's role in society literally should just be breeding machines. There's nothing wrong with that.

Let's start with your mum

This. The nuclear family was a mistake. I wouldn't be surprised if we'll see a lot more of proper extended families in the west due to shitty housing situations.

Roughly speaking following the agricultural revolution, but it survived in some areas like the North of the british isles, scandinavia, balkans etc. until just about the rise of centralized powers.

The idea of the family as a cornerstone of society is a 1950s invention

>all living arrangements throughout history merely sprung up as a result of unique material conditions EXCEPT for the nuclear family it's evil western European imperialism we should all revert back to communal child rearing and mass polyamory found only among pre civilizational tree swinging savages because reasons
why are Marxists so pathetic?

I'm not that guy but he isn't wrong. Nazis were very hypocritical and mouthed a lot of words about family values out one side while behaving very differently in the other.

Have you actually read Engels? He lays out how the nuclear family developed and doesn't blame evil Western European imperialism. It's more to do with property rights and inheritance. Marx and Engels were influenced by the work of Lewis H. Morgan, not "pre civilizational tree swinging savages"

>mass polyamory found only among pre civilizational tree swinging savages
It isn't even found among savages. There are basically no known stable polyamorous societies. There are some that have practices we would find quite alien but sexual jealousy doesn't magically disappear anywhere.

>It's more to do with property rights and inheritance.

Which is a cornerstone of "evil Western European imperialism".

No? Imperialism doesn't mean private property rights

>You're a Marxist if you live in an extended un-cucked family and aren't brainwashed by hollywood kikes from the 50's

Mama mia

Imperialism cannot exist without private property rights. That's literally the Marxist doctrine faggot.

For someone decrying others for not having read shit, apparently you haven't read Lenin's book "Imperialism, The Highest Stage of Capitalism".

Did you finish high school?

>Imperialism can't exist without private property rights

What I meant was imperialism isn't just private property rights. Capitalism can exist without imperialism but the vice versa is not true

>The State owns everything just like a private corporation
>This means you have eliminated private property

nuclear families are eugenic. read hbd chick. communists deride them because they all descend from dysgenic clannish cousin fuckers from the mountains where being a neet was possible because your 19 aunts and uncles and cousins wife were always willing to feed you even if you had an iq of 57

You think nuclear families didn't care for defective kids?

When the anus replaced the vagina as the primary receptacle of the male penis.

>Be white
>can't get laid and/or find a mate
>see that minorities are doing both
>"this is genocide"

Has any other group overreacted like this before?

Well the U.N is the organization that itself identifies mass immigration as a form of genocide so ask them.

American individualism is cancer and you know it, we know it, everyone fucking knows it but won't admit it

t.Alexander Dugin

>Chinese immigration to Tibet is genocide
>nonwhites to Europe/US is fine

As an American I agree

When left wing degenerates replaced the father in the household with an overreaching cradle-to-grave government.

The UN identifies mass flight as genocide, and they only do this so they can cry about the Palestinians

It doesn't call mass immigration genocide, that makes no sense.

No, they define population replacement by another group as genocide, to which mass immigration would fall under.

But of course it isn't genocide by their estimation when it happens to Western Europe.

>Implying that state is the manifestation of the people via democracy

MY

China invaded Tibet with their military dumbass.

Yeah this degenerate construct, please hold my beer comrade while I pump toxic medicine into my transgender child, and fuck my dog

When second-wave feminism hit the scene, combined with women's suffrage and welfare schemes.

Not even memeing.

not even close to what he is saying your braindead LARPing child.

Gross

Thank you tovarish, an extended family is truly better when you can send out your grandmother to stand in the breadline so you get your monthly Dosis of meat, well maybe when your influential in the party.
Also we can save Space when you can live in your 1 room flat with your entire family

>TFW you'll never living in a huge multi-generational home of your parents, siblings, and nephews and own children

Why live?

You can do that though, you just gotta start somewhere.

This, at any given moment at least three generations of a family should inhabit together not counting cousins, uncles, aunts and nephews who might be temporarily taking refuge until they get back on their feet.

And since the 60s they have pursued a long term policy of Sinicization through mass Chinese settlement

>the primary receptacle of the male penis.
>the male penis.
What did he mean by this, Veeky Forums?

Not if none of my family is interested. They all want to live in different parts of the world and their spouses want nothing to do with it.

The feminine penis typically doesn't penetrate.

No it isn't. Imperialism is about the conquest of nations for private profit.

Bollocks. More relatives = more control, more brainwashing, more tradition. Nuclear family = greater chance for child to become an independent thinker.

>Nuclear family = greater chance for child to become an independent thinker
It's extremely rigid.

>le extended family meme
How the fuck did millenials get it into their heads that every broke dick asshole lived in a giant mansion with their entire extended family?

>nu uh they all lived in a one room shack silly!
WOW that's so much better than the nuclear family concept! I wonder what other ways I can reduce my standard of living in order become more in tune with "human nature"?

Heh yeah goy, better spend 50% of your income on rent and a stock BMW to show how """"successful"""" you are.

Don't forget your student loans too!

it was somewhere in between
reality is the nuclear family was not financially feasible until the 19th century

>implying you wouldnt have fornicate with this if given the chance

>be me, roman pater familias
>son wants to marry some dumb slut
>want to deny the marriage but fucking Augustus said you need to have a good reason
>allow them to get married
>sell all their kids into slavery

that's an easy thing to say when its not your rights that would be taken away

well considering state property is considered publicly owned and not privately owned

yeah it does

I don't know what the fuck you're on, Igrew up with a mom, dad, and sister. How did you grow up, user? Hahaha don't tell me you WERE NOT raised in a nuclear family? Come on now be serious, everyone is. Y-you weren't?

that has more to do with legal discrimination faced by Tibetans vs Hans

Reminder we live in a world where communist would rather fight for LGBT rights than try to solve economic problems..

Really makes you think

I do this in my third world hole. Not the great shit.

They'll get over it, women get off on being abused and degraded.

>implying you can't do both at the same time

>blaming jews for being fiscally irresponsible

typical

And yet women were happier being baby machine arm candy for a man than liberated today according to studies

Really makes you wonder

for what purpose?
i don't want to have my smelly grandma or my annoying aunt in my house all the time

>he doesn't have a loving relationship with his family

>He thinks because you're blood-related, you'll have a good relationship with people who have their own values, habits, perspectives, and foibles

>How the fuck did millenials get it into their heads that every broke dick asshole lived in a giant mansion with their entire extended family?

Extended families were the norm throughout most of human history. You had nuclear families during the 50's because of cheap suburban land and high wages.