ITT: Savages so fucked up you can't help but want to study them like you would study prehistoric man

>ITT: Savages so fucked up you can't help but want to study them like you would study prehistoric man

Another typical "everyone is subhuman but my group" balkan/ME thread

lol the one Albanian girl I know is pursuing a PhD in anthropology at Columbia and is quite uh..."""progressive""" and westernized

she STILL managed to have two kids before her 25th birthday though

>tfw the patriarchy hits you just right

Nope, northern European with a sizeable balkan minority in the country.

That said, Albanians have
>blood feuds that have killed ten thousand people in the last twenty years
>Patriarchal to the point of women having their entire life planned out by her parents at the age of 15
>Marrying a cousin at the very same age
>Complete disregard for civil law
>Complete disregard for civility
>82 IQ on average

If Albania were to be magically made an island in the guld of guinea, no one would be able to tell the difference.

After Mohammed and Mutumbo colonize all of western Europe the clannish highlanders of Albania will be the last people on earth where blond hair and blue eyes will persist.

I love reading about subhumans and their petty squabbles with other subhumans

>Glorious Groozitch shall reign supreme over the kokolshi!
>Fuck your mother's kenish!
>Wanna fight?

It's like Europe's mini Africa

MUH IQ

I met an Albanian girl in New Zealand last year, spent a few nights with her. Those were some of the best nights of my life spent with a woman. I still can't stop thinking about it.

Is the muslim presence in eastern europe purely a result of the ottomans historically?

Yeah.

>Patriarchy is bad

>Women should be seen as assets, not people

I didn't say it was bad I'm simply amazed about how good Albanians seem to be at preserving it, especially in light of how much they abandoned Islam during the Hoxha years.

The Albanians already practiced a weird form of Christianity that made nobody like them so they said "fuck it" and welcomed their new overlords religion.

Suffragists were a mistake

Albania was a misstake

As a person living in a city with a big Albanian minority, they are the cancer of the world. Hard working tho, as in they are doing, but completely uncivilized, nationalistic and muslim to the core (and yet nostalgic about Enver Hodja), refuse to accept how things are working in other countries and breed like fucking rabbits. There are like 3 million Albanians in Albania and more than 10 million around the Europe, with most of them in Greece and Italy. The ironic thing is, they have a huge claim on my country due to the "Greater Albania" dream, and yet they come here to work and live and have the audacity to speak about it. And the other funny thing is they are getting cucked by their own children, as they beg to not go back to Albania, even for summer holidays, and even when their parents try to get an EU passport for them, but they themselves don't want to get one cause "they don't want to dishonor the motherland". I have yet to meet a intelligent or a Albanian with at least a average IQ in my 25 years in here. The truth can be racist sometimes. No wonder they call them the niggers of the white race.

Croat here.

Yeah, they are perhaps not the most cultured of Europeans. But they breed. And that is the only thing that matters. Superior life forms are those that survive and thrive, Albanians are doing exactly that.

Diaspora Croat here why do they seemingly own every single bakery and ice cream shop?

>2798241

To be blunt? Money laundry. 90% of bakeries, ice cream shops, gold stores are fronts for countless Albanian mafia clans.

People like to portray Albanians as some dumb idiotic brutes. Reality is that Albanians will outjew the Jews. Also, it simply wrong that they care about Islam. They care only about their nation. If they can get some sweet money donations from Islamic world, they will pretend.

Pretty good bread though for a money laundering front lol

Yeah, they usually got good products. Credit where due.

>implying albanians aren't prehistoric
Lmao we still live in the dark ages
Also stop generalising, we arent all bad.

Blood feuds? Only in the north.
Patriarchal? Yeah kinda
Marrying a cousin? No
Disregard for civil law? Yes
Civility? LOL
82 IQ in the balkans perhaps. With a proper education i think that could be raised.

Cool, we got some Albanians here.

I heard that your catholics have like 5-6 kids, still practice blood feuds and such shit, any truth here?

I'd rather be Albanian than swedish

I cant speak much for the blood feuds as im tosk and we dont do that shit. (Or at least havent done so for a few hundred year) and as for the children thing it varies from family to family.

How are Islam-Christian relations in Albania? How do Albanians see Russia? Turkey?

No one really gives a hoot. Inter-faith marriages are common. When i visited albania a few years ago my family were shocked to find that so many Muslims eat pork.
And albanians generally dislike russia but love turkey.
Me personally i like putin and cant stand erdocuck and dont like turkey or the ottoman empire.

are the ghegs really as bad as we hear?

Theres good and bad in everyone.
The ghegs however are a little more backwards.

Would I be correct to assume that you dislike Russia because it supports Serbia? I sometimes get the feeling that you hate all Slavic people.

Correct. They dislike russia because it supports Serbia and they do not hate all Slavic people. Only our natural balkan enemies (that being said it varies from person to person)

Meh, we Croats dislike Russia for same reason. Albanians? Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Exactly.

Only good Albanian coming through

Why don't Albanians show pride in him?
Reminds of how Kurdish ""Nationalists"" hate Saladin

I want to prom with an Albanian girl. She was in the top ten of my school. After seeing others I don't really take her to be representative of the majority of Albanians though.

Those who know do.
He was pretty based to be honest.
And im pretty sure there is still an albanian community in egypt

>albanian community in Egypt

Like everywhere else, then.

*laughs in superioir albanian language*

*blocks your path*