Suicide is not a joke

suicide is not a joke

if you are actually feeling suicidal please get some help

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.co.uk/money/2017/03/06/how-warren-buffett-is-preparing-for-a-stock-market-crash-this-ye/
youtu.be/jwqMU-6-g-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I volunteer there just to shit talk people who lost their entire fortune on crypto. For everyone else I put up a half-decent effort.

To anyone thinking of exiting because of this short term crash, remember what everyone who held after their shit tanked in 2013: GAINS.

Investing is a long-term game. Don't be short-sighted. We are all EARLY into this game and there's still a ton of opportunity. In 10 years the people who bought at this year's ATH are going to be laughing about how worried they were now and how much value they have in their purchases then.

TLDR: Don't an hero because you fear the present. The future is brighter.

Crypto wont exist in 10 years

>that's what nocoin fudders actually believe

Never go full retard

shut up, newfag

Its been a week of exits for me.

I exited crypto at a 75% loss.

My wife and children exited my life.

My gun has exited my draw.

And I'm about to exit this world.

Oh and yeah - fuck all of you.

please dont

think about your wifes son m8

I'm glad I never bought into this Cyrpto gambling bullshit. I'll stick with my ETFs.

I am but it's because I'm the user who will be fired in 4 weeks. I had some money in crypto too but I'm not worried about that, it'll recover, or if it doesn't I'm not in too bad a spot. It's my job and wife that are making me suicidal.

why are you going to be fired

Wife and children? They decided to exit your life did they?

Your wife isn't doing shit mate. If you're blaming her for your problems then it's you that is the problem.

>predicting the market

lmfao what a fucking piece of shit fag you are dude.. wow.. fucking get necked.

thank you for making this thread user
you're an alright guy

What most people still dont get is that the market is no joke. its still gambling with your money. you win some you lose some. if you dont think it through properly before you go in i. e. if you dont have a reliable income source like a job and still go in and lose it all, you should do it

Yeah, because rentec uses 8 balls to guide their trading.

some of us have dealt with friends and loved ones actually comitting suicide IRL and we know how damaging it is to everyone around them

theres always a better way

bad times will pass

I don't believe that ANY coins that exist right now will become the standard.

Bitcoin is MSN messenger and ETH is myspace.

I'm waiting for the "Facebook" or the "google" of coins to be born before I will "invest" into this shit again.

Call me when they actually have quantum proof encryption. A high transaction rate per second and an uniform account where all of their coins can float freely around in.

If not all three of this criteria are met then the coin will become outdated sooner rather than later.

I sold all my coins with a small (40%) profit and I don't expect to jump in anymore because I don't believe in all the current coin's long term viability.

a reasonable post for once

listen to this user

I'm right though. Even though I know nothing about op's circumstances. But you can continue being a faggot about it yup

>"I don't believe facebook will ever take off because it is only for college students" 2.0

Enjoy being poor forever.

the margin call claw.

Put $700 in.
Peaked at $15k
Current value: $2k
Not going to kill myself over it. But coulda/shoulda/woulda sold etc. Bit of a bummer.

I'm posting I will kill myself all the time but I'd never do it lol

Cant kill whats already dead inside right guys?

right?

Isn't ANS/NEO quantum secure? Lattice-based cryptography and all. Currently on sale at $5/unit.

POS with a distributed network of highly-efficient nodes. Codes in C#.

Sounds like Facebook to Ether's Myspace to me.

I dont speak English.
Im over...

Same

Lesson A1**: Don't be afraid to take profit.
Lesson 2: Sell for a loss if it means more units.
Lesson 3: Sell after a parabolic increase.

Codes in anything actually. NEO converts whatever code into its native.

Suicide is natural selection, we should really be encouraging it if we want our species to get stronger and better face the future.

choose life :^)

>some of us have dealt with friends and loved ones actually comitting suicide IRL and we know how damaging it is to everyone around them
This is the kind of line you'd expect to hear from a sanctimonious soccer mom on Facebook, and it's complete bullshit. My cousin killed himself last year because he went six months without a job and was about to live on the street. As awful as it sounds, I think he did the right thing and avoided a lot of future suffering.

well fuck you

i have a friend who committed suicide and it still hurts today that I didnt help him somehow

Join him

Similar here. Currently sitting on a small profit but I wish I sold

You guys ever consider maybe suicide is a mechanic our species has created to ensure survival of the fittest? Let the weak remove themselves from the tribe. They were slowing the rest of us down anyway.

people with children can kill themselves too faggot

What's more, Buffett has never been one to move in and out of stocks depending on his view of the market. He's been investing long enough to know markets are unpredictable and trying to time the market by jumping in and out of stocks can be a costly endeavour -- a waste of time, money and lost profits. It's easier just to remain invested. When you know that over the long term the market is almost certain to rise, what's the point in wasting energy trying to beat it?

aol.co.uk/money/2017/03/06/how-warren-buffett-is-preparing-for-a-stock-market-crash-this-ye/

I imagine you believe your crudely drawn meme makes you smarter than the most intelligent investor whoever lived

there is no long term for crypto. it's not very complicated code. if you want to invest, invest in companies that develop the tech. but even the tech is pretty useless right now.

You're a shit person user, I will bully the fuck out of you if I saw you IRL.

buffett invests in reliable, old, stable stocks which represent a reputable service

if you compare yourself to buffett when you hold a random new tech that bounces around in value and has a shitty reputation, isn't controlled by anyone officially, and is clearly dying right now, then you have already lost any chance of ever succeeding in life. you're the type of person to buy timeshares and fake paintings.

>correcting after a bubble
>dying
keep believing that

i will, thanks for playing though.

>wife's son
*smacks lips* HahahahahahhahahahjahajajahhahahahajsjajzhhzhHhahchxhxhxb

youtu.be/jwqMU-6-g-Y

just beautiful

I would love to see more bitbean anthems desu senpai

>Call me when they actually have quantum proof encryption

Interesting that you say that, because I've thought a lot about possibly creating something like this. Lamport signatures are quantum-secure and could replace ECDSA in cryptocoins. And Ethereum Metropolis will allow for custom signature methods, meaning you can easily set up a quantum-secure multi-sig or create your own quantum-secure tokens. But there are two main problems:

1) Quantum computers doesn't real. There are some prototypes but Microsoft estimates we won't have functional quantum computers for another 10 years

2) The block size. Regular elliptic curve signatures are only around 70 bytes. Hash based quantum-secure signatures take up over 8,000 bytes. So you can see, to download the blockchain/wallet would be an ordeal, the network would have less than 1% of the capacity of a regular coin. All to protect against a computer that doesn't exist.

The only reason I have been considering making a quantum-secure token is to sell it to stupid people like you that jump on buzzwords without understanding the technology.

nice just bought 100k

I like you.

>"So i'd only create this future proof system to scam retards who don't understand that the future isn't here yet!"
k

Don't tell me what to do.

>NEETs
>having the balls to commit suicide
>can't even go outside without spilling their spaghetti

This. get on board or stay poor, fagz

Best coin in crypto imo

This is the kind of pseudo intellectual person who actually believes they are superior, too. But they ain't done shit in life yet. If they're lucky, they'll get some hard knocks.

>ETFs
lol

topkek just kys yourself now. post pictures after

Like a good friend told me, "is not invest what you aren't willing to lose"
Sorry for your losses anons.

"is to not invest in what you aren't willing to lose"
my bad for the misspelling

Neo ants will be rock solid.

Not if his wife is a nagging cunt.

>kys
>there being an "after" in which he can post pics
lol never change pls

And not even one of his relatives offered him some help? If so, sounds like his relatives are selfish scumbags.

ANS/NEO, IOTA, ByteBall, maybe XRB RaiBlocks.

“Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-two minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a half minutes per mile]. So this morning he said to me “We’re going to go five.” I said, “Bruce, I can’t go five. I’m a helluva lot older than you are, and I can’t do five.” He said, “When we get to three, we’ll shift gears and it’s only two more and you’ll do it.” I said “Okay, hell, I’ll go for it.” So we get to three, we go into the fourth mile and I’m okay for three or four minutes, and then I really begin to give out. I’m tired, my heart’s pounding, I can’t go any more and so I say to him, “Bruce if I run any more,” –and we’re still running-”if I run any more I’m liable to have a heart attack and die.” He said, “Then die.”

It made me so mad that I went the full five miles. Afterward I went to the shower and then I wanted to talk to him about it. I said, you know, “Why did you say that?” He said, “Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.”

your choice dude.
I recommend you stick around and exceed your level.

exactly

lmao @.jpg

Don't be a samurai. Be a ninja!

Professionally managed options for ultra low fees. What do you have? Gut instinct?

won't make it real

>it's not very complicated code
LMAO

his ears aro sooo kawaii!

My bags are so heavy right now, I can't rise my hands to pull the trigger, I may just wait to see the end of the road

Even "real" stocks like for example AMD can be quite unstable.

KEK

biz = flock

>put 10k in based on Veeky Forums
>go up to 45k
>now at 6k

Fuck this stupid board. I'm going back to the stock market.

>Could have cashed out at 450% the original investment
>be greedy and lose all the gains and actually make a loss
>blame Veeky Forums for your stupidity
Yeah you should go my man.