What's the most morally gray issue among society in this generation? (more specifically...

What's the most morally gray issue among society in this generation? (more specifically, in contemporary western culture)

>Pic loosely related

Other urls found in this thread:

fao.org/docrep/015/i2497e/i2497e00.pdf
reproductiverights.org/sites/crr.civicactions.net/files/documents/AbortionMap_Factsheet_2013.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it ever justifiable to kill another human being

abortion and feeding africans

Abortion is the best and most effective form of eugenics ever devised.

This. We're taught growing up not to hit people, constantly told that killing is illegal but then you get older, turn on the news and see war every day.

Abortion is probably the most divisive. It's one of a handful of social issue that the right hasn't completely been defeated on. The death penalty might be the second-most, even in left-wing countries it's pretty common for at least half of people to support the death penalty.

Africans can feed themselves, and will be 45% of the world in 20 years

Israel vs Palestine

I mean it boils down to this. Who's more evil? The guy who used civilians as shields or the guy that shoots through both?

I honestly don't understand the polarization millennials feel with this issue. It's too grey for me to pick a side at all.

>Africans can feed themselves
they can but they dont

fao.org/docrep/015/i2497e/i2497e00.pdf

I fucking hate that shit but I still believe Israel ruined everything. The zionists should have been instead keen on fighting for the right of jews instead of going muh ancestral land. Imagine, a democratic, non-genocidal with no terrorists Levant.

I blame the europeans for this, also the ottomans for losing the Caliph.

Abortion isn't controversial at all. Only retarded Americans make a big deal about it.

I mean, even conservative Muslims think abortion is OK up till the first trimester, and past that in emergency cases.

>le human shield meme

how can anyone be this delusional?

reproductiverights.org/sites/crr.civicactions.net/files/documents/AbortionMap_Factsheet_2013.pdf

Abortion has only gotten this far because it is a woman's issue. Whenever a cunt or brown person screams so many have this instinct to attend to it as a legitimate concern, similar to the instinct people have to not ignore a baby's cry.

If men could do something so gruesome, it would be banned.

The utter exploitation of the third world, especially Africa, which everyone still seems to deny. That along with what we did in the ME area since WWII. It's really difficult to accept that we cooked all our shit for ourselves.

immigration

but men abandon pregnant women all the time, what makes you think they wouldn't turn their backs on babies?

>we

Too much terrorizing the third world from your moms basement?

It's only a very grey area in america, where the newson israel is pretty much zionist propaganda, most other places get a less skewed picture where the Israelis generally look worse.

That's not really a grey issue, the 1st world clearly wronging people, but they're willfully ingoring it for their own interest.

Literally the whole world thinks Israel is a piece of shit except America and Perfidious Albion

itt americans think they're the world
Abortion isn't an issue outside the US and some Islamic countries.
Not an issue outside the US, they're the only ones who believe Israel didndu nuffin.

Imagine being this fucking retarded

>but they're willfully ingoring it for their own interest
That's why its morally grey, because the west can justify their bullshit while still claiming what is happening is evil (when its someone else doing the same thing)