This is a thread for intelligent people who didn't fall for the crypto meme and are now keking at the 10 billion...

This is a thread for intelligent people who didn't fall for the crypto meme and are now keking at the 10 billion "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" threads.

How are your stock/real estate investments going my friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jwqMU-6-g-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Up several percent, but it's boring as shit on a day to day basis.

yeah. enjoy being boring as shit turds. we crypto kings live life on the razor's edge. we take RISKS. something you fags know nothing about

got a nice 4% returns on my 401k OP

Actually I was curious, and I'm up 17% YTD. Internationally diversified index funds work, apparently.

Being 100% equities is risky enough. Smart people take calculated risks, they don't bet the farm on shitcoins with no real life value developed by some slav in bumfuck nowhere.

Making ~15% profit yearly in stocks. I can comfortably pay off my real estate loans. It'll be worth double my investment within the next ten years.

Pretty comfy.
Unlike this idiot right here that is basically gambling and will lose everything eventually.

I'm at -250 euros of loss and I don't mind, I learnt a lot during the last 2 months and no doubt this knowledge will help me in the coming years while all the no-coiners will still be clueless and experienceless in 2 years when the market will reach another ATH.

been sitting on $IPCI for several months, bought in at 1.70

only thing worth noting

>maybe this time it's really going to take off
>implying by this point you haven't already forgotten everything you've learned

Doing well. Bought 500 shares of MDT through ESPP since 2009. Buying shares of NVRO under ESPP now. Bought NVTR @ $6. Have 150k in 401k and it's doing just fine.

\comfy\

>implying by this point you haven't already forgotten everything you've learned

That's why you take notes when you learn something new

5x sell at 550,000 sq ft. re aint budging here so imma keep fattening the cattle till someone catches a big win win

But I have (((stocks))) AND crypto user.. My stocks and 401K have done about 7% ROI this year

net or gross?

18 year old user here.

>did not fall for the crypto meme
>instead learned how to make Wordpress websites, and it's easy as shit
>made a website that offered free graphics for churches in exchange for an email address
>sold said email list for three grand
>used gains from both to buy new car and help pay for college

I'm thinking about putting some of the gains in some investment, where should I start?

>intelligent people who didn't fall for the crypto meme
I'm up 1200% YTD even after the crash, still think you're intelligent boi?

>waiting 10 years to double your investments
nocoiners, everyone

>used gains from both to buy new car and help pay for college
>invests profits in depreciating assets and loans
wew lad

youtu.be/jwqMU-6-g-Y

Annualized 15% from fixed income investing in corporate junk bonds.
Crypto is cancer.

you people aren't diversified amongst numerous asset classes and income streams ?

In real estate, yes.

Spent 27k on a 2 year vacations.

Coming to an end soon unfortunately but glad I did it in my late 20s.

>intelligent
>didnt buy cryptos

pick one OP